Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Statue of Grover with a gormless, dumb-as-gently caress expression on his face standing in mud and shittily laid PVC pipes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
An exhibit in which every day, Abe gets owned really hard.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

An exhibit in which every day, Abe gets owned really hard.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Waxworks of Doobie and Tasha sneering at some goons who've come to the Doghouse for their free combos.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The Hall of Disgraced Mods will be large enough that Groverhaus will fit inside.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The Hall of Disgraced Mods will be large enough that Groverhaus will fit inside.

actually yeah this is a better idea, convince the US government to eminent domain lowtax's house and replace it with a two-hundred-story reflective penis housing the Hall of Disgraced Mods

sentence aatrek to life as a zoo exhibit within

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
what....? the gently caress? this is the best loving thread ive ever been in. lol

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

WeedlordGoku69 posted:

actually yeah this is a better idea, convince the US government to eminent domain lowtax's house and replace it with a two-hundred-story reflective penis housing the Hall of Disgraced Mods

sentence aatrek to life as a zoo exhibit within

This was a little more aggressive than I was thinking, I was thinking the Hall of Disgraced Mods would have more fun activities like a big touchscreen exhibit where you try to match the mod to the bizarre dark secret they had for years or a "mod meltdown simulator" where you're in one of those motion sim things that can fit like 8 people and it goes up and down and around based on what posts you're shown on a screen inside. Maybe a somber quiet room where there's a zen garden and a huge pile of rocks and a sign that says "Each of these rocks represents one poster banned by a mod who later turned out to like to wear oversized novelty mickey mouse gloves when they masturbate."

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I've told this story before but a while back I was looking for a post I made in the feedback thing for SA Mart and it turns out I bought a DVD from Aatrek about ten years ago. So, uhhhh museum artifact?

And before someone asks the movie was The Man Who Fell to Earth.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

CPL593H posted:

I've told this story before but a while back I was looking for a post I made in the feedback thing for SA Mart and it turns out I bought a DVD from Aatrek about ten years ago. So, uhhhh museum artifact?

And before someone asks the movie was The Man Who Fell to Earth.

big shocker that he’d be into Bowie

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Things to put in a SomethingAwful museum:

Radium's Code, printed out.

Missing Fingat.

Original print of Johnny Five Aces, hanging on the wall in a lifesized replica of the depicted scene.

An actual Wolfbike.

the p-p-p-powerbook

the carried printer

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

does he still live in the groverhaus?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Slumpy posted:

what....? the gently caress? this is the best loving thread ive ever been in. lol

Lurk more

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
I don't get why people are so freaked out about having to sign a liability waiver to get within 300ft. of our museum.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

BigBadSteve posted:

Waxworks of Doobie and Tasha sneering at some goons who've come to the Doghouse for their free combos.

Itd probably be cheaper to open a new doobies dogs as a museum restaurant.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Lowtax should buy something awful and pay Jeffrey to live in the groverhaus

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The yikesaroo debate that LF got closed entirely because of people making fun of groverhaus and not the secret service subpoena that probably didn't even exist

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Caesar Saladin posted:

does he still live in the groverhaus?

He probably died in the groverhaus when it collapsed on his head.

There's no way he could sell it. Maybe grover got foreclosed on in 2009 or 2013 and the bank owns this useless, unsellable piece of property.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
There should be theme days on certain days of the year. Like, the day that AAtrek got outed could be "mods knew day" and we all throw eggs at pictures of the mods who (probably) knew, and maybe rocks at a picture of aatrek.
Another could be highlights of giant forums meltdowns, screen shots of threads and posts from forum users that went batshit. Or the anniversary of some great SA sagas etc...

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Could that bathroom with the hosed up joists be an exhibit, for the females?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A production of the Hogan jerky shoes definitely needs to be on display

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Extortionist posted:

the p-p-p-powerbook

the carried printer

Hell yeah

A hyper modern building housing a collection of the finest photoshops

A military history style exhibit showcasing stuff like goonfleet, that goofy flash dating game, and other famous griefing exploits

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

The back yard could be tents set up to recreate goon camp.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Cantaloupe posted:

Can you actually point out a single thing wrong with groverhaus? You cannot.

Nothing was wrong with groverhaus, and yet everything was wrong with groverhaus

My favourite little detail were the inset spotlights fitted into a sloped ceiling directly above the television, just in case jean-luc picard ever wanted to come over and watch the game

CPL593H posted:

What was the name of that poster who got his arm ripped off in a motorcycle crash after everyone told him not to buy that motorcycle? Have that guy's severed arm on the wall. Or the motorcycle. Or both.

I forget his username, but he was the backpanther goon - he'd gotten a full back tattoo of a panther from someone who didn't really *get* perspective, so the panther had one paw that was a giant elephant's foot. After his accident, someone suggested getting the offending foot lasered off and leaving it like that, which was both mean and good.

Museum proposal: lifesize 3D model of backpanther for children to ride

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Cantaloupe posted:

Can you actually point out a single thing wrong with groverhaus? You cannot.

Three words: Load bearing drywall.

wesleywillis posted:

The back yard could be tents set up to recreate goon camp.

All you need to recreate gooncamp is find a woman willing to take it in the rear end while outdoors.

Jailbrekr fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 19, 2020

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

FullLeatherJacket posted:

My favourite little detail were the inset spotlights fitted into a sloped ceiling directly above the television, just in case jean-luc picard ever wanted to come over and watch the game

How many lights were there?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I forget his username, but he was the backpanther goon - he'd gotten a full back tattoo of a panther from someone who didn't really *get* perspective, so the panther had one paw that was a giant elephant's foot. After his accident, someone suggested getting the offending foot lasered off and leaving it like that, which was both mean and good.

Museum proposal: lifesize 3D model of backpanther for children to ride

I remember that. Back when awful yearbook was still a thing there were pictures of him on there including the tattoo one and someone commented "This is the second biggest mistake you ever made.". Didn't also end up getting some kind of insurance money then he bought a bunch of stupid poo poo including a corvette with a manual transmission?

Also, the flask from the flask fucker thread needs to be in there.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Need the backyard for the mangosteen grove.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

George H.W. oval office posted:

A production of the Hogan jerky shoes definitely needs to be on display

In the coolroom with the bike accident arm, the fingat, the bodies of goons who died in stupid ways, and the cum vase.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Surely a bank will be reclaiming that house soon

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Who will guard the museum's Halloween puckins?

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

FizFashizzle posted:

Surely the ground will be reclaiming that house soon

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

wesleywillis posted:

accounts differ

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

as someone studying art history I'd like to curate this exhibit thanks

naem
May 29, 2011

wesleywillis posted:

accounts differ

:golfclap:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

Surely a bank will be reclaiming that house soon

Obviously we should have a goon fundraiser so we can buy the house and preserve our collective history.

Our horrible, disgusting Cheeto grease cum smelling history.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Make the only way you can get in and out of there is with a zip line.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

DemoneeHo posted:

Make the only way you can get in and out of there is with a zip line.

100% chance that would knock the house down the first time anyone used it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

CPL593H posted:

100% chance that would knock the house down the first time anyone used it.

As if the zipline would last long enough for someone to make it to the house.

Assuming we're talking about the goon zipline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

As if the zipline would last long enough for someone to make it to the house.

Assuming we're talking about the goon zipline.

It was actually very sturdily constructed. The only problem was the line's slant being large enough to gravitationally accelerate riders to a speed causing death at terminus.