Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Lol, imagine being poor. I can’t even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Duck and Cover posted:

Sure but only its USD value.

according to my sources soon it will be revalued so this should be fine

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sick and don't have a specific doctor I see each time and its 4Am...better go to emergency...

2hs later

That was free and all I have is Hanta virus

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Management posted:

Lol, imagine being poor. I can’t even

Why would you? Like that'd suck. What you can't just buy a 3080? LOL. You don't shop at Whole Foods? Where are you buying your sumo mandarins? Fresh Market? The ones at Whole Foods are bigger. Here I am typing up another rad post on my ekornes voyager recliner using my razer blade 13 laptop on my somethingawful account wondering hmmm should I buy a 48 lg oled to use as a desktop monitor? I mean the answer is yes but it must suck to not even entertain the idea!

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 31, 2020

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't know about the rest of you but I check my investments rarely. Like it goes up and that's nice but what use do I have for more money? Really what's the point of watching the number fluctuate daily? Seems like that'd be kind of stressful. Oh poo poo number down! Oh it's back up. Oh it's down. Like who needs that poo poo?

I’m worth like 4 million and this is exactly my thought process lol. We check our net worth maybe 2 times a year.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Having diarrhea usually gets me into the non rich cool gangs

Disentary and other diarrhea inducing bugs are extant in the lower classes

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

I’m worth like 4 million and this is exactly my thought process lol. We check our net worth maybe 2 times a year.

Well it's kind of hard to miss if I'm logging on to check one of my credit cards so for me it's probably more often then twice a year.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Millionaires?

Hmm, how quaint. :smug:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Martman posted:

Millionaires?

Hmm, how quaint. :smug:

quote:

As of 2018, there are over 2,200 U.S. dollar billionaires worldwide, with a combined wealth of over US$9.1 trillion,[3] up from US$7.67 trillion in 2017.[4][5] According to a 2017 Oxfam report, the top eight richest billionaires own as much combined wealth as "half the human race"

Well rear end in a top hat even if you are a billionaire you don't belong in this thread GET THE gently caress OUT.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I have lots of money, my neighbor calls me “‘mr lots of money “ then I shine the laser in his eyes when he goes near the windlw because I have so much money $$$$

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I wonder if I've paid my estimated taxes... what a bother.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I don’t pay estimated taxes since the penalty rate is so low. You get more by investing the underpayment into the stock market. The capital gains more than offset the penalty.

Money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

I’m a millionaire.