Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
That game was still pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That ref completely panicked lol

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

what a dumb playcall

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
That ref had no idea what he wanted to call that.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

niu/coastal fourth quarter was extremely wacky

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
NIU got jobbed. The CUSA refs gave Coastal a gift field goal at the end of the first half and let two seconds run off with the official over the ball. Horseshit.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

watching NDST JMU and watching the receiver streak wide open into the endzone while the camera finally catches the ball with an NDST safety catching it with no receivers around.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

JMU is just doing some Grossman-style funslinging

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

R.D. Mangles posted:

watching NDST JMU and watching the receiver streak wide open into the endzone while the camera finally catches the ball with an NDST safety catching it with no receivers around.

NDSU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no one has ever gotten the Official Initials of my team correct, i remain Unmoved

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
NDSU FB just owning Madison.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

every single north dakota state player is better than his northwestern counterpart

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
NDSU signed 31 guys on early signing day.

James Madison is headed to the Sun Belt next year I believe.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Greatest pick ever in the FCS game

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Greatest pick ever in the FCS game

That was a beauty! Hopefully we close it out with big boy FB power smash mouth football.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

wandler20 posted:

NDSU signed 31 guys on early signing day.

James Madison is headed to the Sun Belt next year I believe.

It's really infuriating to me how NDSU refuses to move up to FBS because they admit to knowing they can't compete on a higher level and would rather keep winning in FCS every year. I'm not dogging their skills-- they're a great program.

WaryWarren posted:

NIU got jobbed. The CUSA refs gave Coastal a gift field goal at the end of the first half and let two seconds run off with the official over the ball. Horseshit.

lol

NIU was toast regardless of the playcall. Really proud that Coastal finally got a bowl trophy because boy have they poo poo the bed when it counted this season.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Hazo posted:

It's really infuriating to me how NDSU refuses to move up to FBS because they admit to knowing they can't compete on a higher level and would rather keep winning in FCS every year. I'm not dogging their skills-- they're a great program.

I've heard rumblings of them joining the Mountain West but I doubt it. It would be a good thing probably. I think the fan base is getting bored, I don't think they even sold this playoff game out. 5 years ago it was impossible to get a ticket to a regular season game.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
The clownball is strong today...

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Scarf posted:

I am ready. Now that we're entering the end-game of the football season I need maximum chaos to carry me through to next year.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Zappe looks like he's constantly and frantically running a 1-minute drill

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Scarf posted:

fired up for these top tier bad teams

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Zappe on pace to break the FBS records for passing yards and touchdowns. His receiver breaking three tackles on his way to the endzone certainly helps.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

G-Hawk posted:

fired up for these top tier bad teams

Hey now App State beat a ranked team this year

Napier poo poo down our throats though

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Know what's not as good as lovely bowls? lovely bowls you can't see, thanks a ton YouTubeTV/Disney

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

D.N. Nation posted:

Know what's not as good as lovely bowls? lovely bowls you can't see, thanks a ton YouTubeTV/Disney

http://weakstreams.com/cfb-streams/appalachian-state-mountaineers-vs-western-kentucky-hilltoppers/46528/?sport=american-football

and nflbite.com for the rest. Obviously have uBlockOrigin up and running before.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Come on over to Sling my dudes

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

UGA fans finally worried about infectious disease.

https://twitter.com/boardgeniuses/status/1472258783384465419?s=21

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Zappe for WKU has now broken the all-time single season record for passing yards and tied the all-time single season TD record in the first half

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

D.N. Nation posted:

sportsurge.club

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Deion--excuse me, COACH PRIME--apparently injured his ankle and is coaching on a scooter.

Yes, it's Aflac sponsored, and it has his PRIME branding all over it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Wow, poo poo starting in the Celebration Bowl.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Proteus Jones posted:

Wow, poo poo starting in the Celebration Bowl.

Fight?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol isnt picking up and driving a dude a foul?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

One was about to start it looked like, but refs clamped down quick.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Georgia is turning into California of the East. Nice run there

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

App got jobbed there, he had that ball pinned to his leg all the way to the ground.

Next play 86 yard TD rush by Western Kentucky, this game is bonkers.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chinatown posted:

lol isnt picking up and driving a dude a foul?

Yeah, that seemed unnecessarily rough.

Also, lol at WKU running a TD immediately after that turnover. Folks, I don't think App State is gonna win this one.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, that seemed unnecessarily rough.

Also, lol at WKU running a TD immediately after that turnover. Folks, I don't think App State is gonna win this one.

Web didn't even go to a bowl last year. I demand win damnit

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

That failed Philly special is not pleasing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO

The punt -> fake ->no really punt was almost picture perfect. It rolled just a yard too far and ended up in the end zone.

HAHAHAHAHA

FUMBLE