Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Funky See Funky Do posted:

How did you get the camera to look up the hoplite's tunic? I've been trying for hours.

That's aoe1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tarkus posted:

I spent the week slowly sorting through my poo poo and getting my little workshop operational. Hung up lights and a monitor and put 5 years of mess in a semi-reasonable state. Now I have to do my electronics lab side, it's a loving mess.

drat, im actually pretty jello of that

PeterPanda
Jan 3, 2022
I'm going back to work tomorrow after 10 days off and not scared of it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Lots of good accomplishments in here!

I have ECT tomorrow and am not looking forward to that. I've been doing really bad lately despite the treatments so I have to talk to my psychiatrist about what's going on. But I tried doing a Buddhist chant a bit today and just asked Alexa to have my iRobot clean my floor! The chant was kinda neat.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Lots of good accomplishments in here!

I have ECT tomorrow and am not looking forward to that. I've been doing really bad lately despite the treatments so I have to talk to my psychiatrist about what's going on. But I tried doing a Buddhist chant a bit today and just asked Alexa to have my iRobot clean my floor! The chant was kinda neat.

Good luck tomorrow! When I think of ECT I always think of the depiction of the poo poo they did from the 60's or in movies but from what I've heard it's surprisingly mundane, routine and painless. I hope it works out for you.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Took down the tree and holiday crap. That was most of today, honestly.

I've started making crock pot ciders that are really fun and easy. I'm not pressing my own apples, but adding fresh fruit and spices to an apple juice and setting it to bake for 4 hours gives pretty rewarding results. And oh god, add a half cup of Red Hots. I don't care if you hate them, I do too, but in cider they're amazing.

Tomorrow I'm gonna call in a dentist appointment!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

kntfkr posted:

I won a state wide essay contest in 9th grade and got 500 bucks and met Ben Stein. I bought a Dreamcast and little sleek looking wooden gamer stand thing for a console + a CRT with built-in little storage spaces for cartridges, cd's and controllers. My life has pretty much been downhill since then. I've never been published again.

Oh and I've seen what happens after we die.
What happens?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Spinz posted:

What happens?

whatever you think does, thats the beauty of it

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I remembered that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, and I still haven't forgotten. My minor accomplishment tomorrow will be getting nitrous oxide at the dentist, if I remember the appointment. I suppose they'll also be doing something else in my mouth? I dunno

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

What happens?

Your soul goes back to "The Source"! It exists outside of space and time. It's like a cool place to hang out!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
- I’ve taken the first steps to get a YouTube project going.

- I was the first person to complete the Five Pound Burrito Challenge at a local Mexican restaurant.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I didn't walk out of my job today, only another 5000-something days to go.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Das Boo posted:

I've started making crock pot ciders that are really fun and easy. I'm not pressing my own apples, but adding fresh fruit and spices to an apple juice and setting it to bake for 4 hours gives pretty rewarding results. And oh god, add a half cup of Red Hots. I don't care if you hate them, I do too, but in cider they're amazing.

Cider's great, though I'm going to take your word on the Red Hots, I'll stick with regular powdered cinnamon. Got some cider last week but forgot to get oranges to mull in it. Fixed that today.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

kntfkr posted:

Jerked off and smoked (vaped) weed on airplanes a bunch of time.

I have masturbated in all three of planes, trains AND automobiles.

I don't smoke or vape though. Because I am not cool enough.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dishes: washing. givin myself a heck yeah

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I washed my car

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I cycled to the gym at 5am while it was snowing in the dark, did shoulders at the gym, then cycled back at 7am in the snow and dark it owned

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I woke up today with an intention to actually do some work and not just anxiously avoid.

we'll see how it goes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Walrus posted:

I woke up today with an intention to actually do some work and not just anxiously avoid.

we'll see how it goes.

I'll do the work for u

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thank u but I need to find the strength of will to do it myself. just need to start and it will be fine probably. I'm such a stupid rear end in a top hat.

]

like this has been my pattern of work since I was loving 6 years old how can one person be such a stupid rear end in a top hat

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I bought new garbage cans the other day

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Treecko posted:

I'd listen to your guys podcast.

I paid the rent, did the job I hate going to, picked up my buddy so he didn't have to walk in the -6 degree freezing cold and took him to the grocery store. Cleaned up the boys cage and gave them cuddles and pets.

I know iceberg isn't great for them but I got like 7 pounds of it free from work since my coworker won't use the yellow inside leaves aka the best parts.

Free food is always good. And I'd pm you the link but you don't have pm.

I walked a mile yesterday and plan to do it again today.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You Are A Elf posted:

I finally managed to straighten up/clean/slightly rearrange my bedroom and set up my bed yesterday after having bought a new mattress and box spring on Black Friday. I’ve been sleeping on the couch since November because I didn’t have the time or will to set anything up.

Gonna take two days for the memory foam to fully swell up to its normal size, but my couch is comfortable to sleep in for the time being.

What kind did you get? I bought a Nectar on Black Friday and I love it. So comfortable it makes it even harder to get out of it and complete minor accomplishments.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
just worked for an hour despite it being negative a million degrees outside

gently caress january!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Really don't give your buns much iceberg, it can only do harm - no nutritional value nd it can often mess up their innards. in that pic is too much :)

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Biked 26 miles in the cold yesterday, feels good man.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I have successfully arrived at my dentist appointment

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Am currently remodeling my living room. It's slow going but already so much more room.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Walrus posted:

Really don't give your buns much iceberg, it can only do harm - no nutritional value nd it can often mess up their innards. in that pic is too much :)

those are pigs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made it through another ECT. Omw home right now. This one must have been a doozy because I'm having a hard time remembering today's date. I don't have anything on my agenda today but I'd like to get something done if I can find the energy.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I coded about 200 lines of code today. None of it broke horribly like the code I fixed yesterday.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

runnypoops posted:

I masturbated to Angela White last night instead of hentai

I read this as Betty White

:ck5:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Into The Mild posted:

I read this as Betty White

:ck5:

Woah watch it with that smilie bro

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I have successfully picked up my cat's ashes

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Woah watch it with that smilie bro

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

just cut my balls by mistake. Dog kicked me as I was lifting it into the tub and its foot went in the waistband of my swim trunks. Very minor wound and I immediately cleaned it but shocking amount of blood. 2022 off to a great start

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

had no idea I had so much blood in there. Must be from eating healthy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

signalnoise posted:

I have successfully picked up my cat's ashes

:rip:

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

had no idea I had so much blood in there. Must be from eating healthy

Hold up there's BLOOD in there? I thought they were where the pee was stored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

chainchompz posted:

Hold up there's BLOOD in there? I thought they were where the pee was stored.

Maybe in yours :smug: