Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
But as a podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ejw2076 posted:

How do I transition from schizo to priest?

All you need to do is convince enough people to start your own cult.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ejw2076 posted:

this is tricky. all priests have schizophrenia as it's a required trait to converse with god, but not all people with schizophrenia are priests. it's not clear what makes the subset distinct.

Flops
Mar 28, 2010

Look at all these lovely posts!

Bad Purchase posted:

this is tricky. all priests have schizophrenia as it's a required trait to converse with god, but not all people with schizophrenia are priests. it's not clear what makes the subset distinct.

Studies have shown a possible correlation with loving a nun.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
The Bloak as Got on Top of Aunty

Every body knows Aunty. Stoan boans and iron tits and teef be twean her legs plus she has a iron willy for the ladys it gets red hot. When your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not. She rides a girt big rat with red eyes it can see in the dark and it can smel whos ready for Aunty. Even if they dont know it ther selfs the rat can smel if theyre ready.

Time back way back after Bad Time there come playgs in the towns and they wer berning out the Badstock and the clevverness and that. Aunty she wer here and there and every where on her rat. She wer larfing and singing she wer doing the juicy right lef and senter she never got a nuff of it. Every 1 wer hiding out from her the bes they cud what ever hoal or shelter they cud fynd. It dint help them nothing that rat smelt them all out any how. Bloaks even if they dint think they cud get it up for Aunty jus 1 look from her and they wer ready. Theywd have ther go with Aunty but they never done it moren Ice. Ice Aunty clampt down with her bottom teef it wer Bye bye all bes no mor Trubba in this worl.

There wer a bloak his wife and childer dead from the playg and them what wer berning out the town wer after him with torches. Flames jumping up behynt him he dint have much chance but on he run from 1 hoal to a nother. He wer so much out of Luck his numbers all gone randem and his progam come unstuck he startit in to crave for Aunty he cudnt think of nothing else. He fealt ready only he dint see no red rat eyes nor he dint hear Aunty coming.

He gone looking for her then and calling to her he wer yelling, 'Come on Aunty Im ready for you and I want it now.' He mus not have smelt ready tho becaws the rat dint come after him. He begun to foller on the rat then. He wer faslegging it thru the berning looking for jynt rat poo poo til he cawt up with Aunty. He said, 'Drop your nickers Aunty you are for me.'

Aunty larft she said, 'Whyd you come running after me do you have a iron willy or what?'

He said, 'I dont have nothing special Im jus dying hard.'

Aunty said, 'All right then but you mus let me get on top thats how I all ways do it.'

When Aunty got on top of any 1 her stoan boans and iron tits wud crush them down and her bottom teef wud finish the job.

This bloak tho he said, 'Not this time Aunty. Every thing else has got on top of me but I wil get on top of you.'

Aunty larft and let him do it becaws she liket how he come running after her. That bloak never had any thing like it he dint know if he wer dead or a live he said, 'Am I dead now or what?'

Aunty larft she said, 'No youre not dead becaws you got on top of me and I pult in my bottom teef for you. I done that becaws you dint hide you come running after me. Off with you now and keap in mynd nex time its arga warga for you.'

Off he gone then he come to that place which now its callit Hagmans II. He seen a woman there she wer the 1st he seen since he ben with Aunty. He said to her, 'I done the juicy with Aunty and Im stil a live.'

She said, 'Prove it.'

He said, 'Iwl prove it right a nuff but wud you tel me 1st what do they call this place?'

The woman tol him, 'Hangmans Hil.'

The bloak said, 'Wel les call it some thing else now becaws Ive ben with Aunty and Im stil here. Jus a littl wyl back I ben ready to dy but now Im ready to live a littl and in joy with you so les call this place Hagmans Thril.'

The woman said, 'If thats the name wewl do the same.' There wernt much else to do in that place it wernt nothing only smoaking runes dead bodys from the playg and nothing to eat.

The bloak went with her then he went agen he went all day and all nite he woar his self out and tirely he cudnt put out no mor input.

The woman fealt him going she said, 'Dont you fancy me no mor?'

He said, 'It aint that its jus Ive overwent my self I think Iwl res a littl now.'

She said, 'I think youwl res a littl longern you think.'

He said, 'Whyre you looking at me that way who be you and whats your name?'

She said, 'Who I am is Auntys saymling sister and my name is Arga Warga.'

When the bloak heard that he tryd to run but he wer that woar out he cudnt move and she jumpt on him and et him up. From then on they callit that place Hagmans II.

Hagman Hogman big or small
Thats the end Ive tol it all

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth
I filed a CIA IG complaint against Elon Musk for forging psy ops, it's a step into getting access to his neuralunk hardware. The hacked cochlear implant works, but it chats your teeth when you piss.

Everyone's mind is hooked up to a chip of some sort, as technology are steps to heaven's magic. As the tech improves, you start computing and pulling strings on various fundamental phenomena of reality.

Tech is one staircase to Heaven's magic, but we have made many different ones in different worlds. We kept all the steps.

Our first processor that wasn't publicly owned was a preuniverse processor. Its a processor for preuniverse conditions. we don't sell them to freemasons. Computes anything and got us going with $10. hosed them up. We're the loving CIA.

Anyway, I ran gpt2 AI on our basic processor and it sucks. I'm giving it to Watson as a sex toy

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

bruh

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I want to put OP in a room with Clandestien Boyster and see what happens.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Yaldabaoth posted:

I want to put OP in a room with Clandestien Boyster and see what happens.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

u ok hun? dm me 2 many snakes on here 🐍

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peggy Edson posted:

didn't read

Did read

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ejw2076 posted:

I'm a schizo. The pills, the psych wards, the whole works. Back in the day, we were your priests... now we just go on and on about the CIA's mind-control chips. Anyways... a Hindu Goddess found me, created me, married me, and I even got to be Jesus. Still waiting to hit it. Anyways, here's the loving books.

The Eternal Teachings of Abylaa
Vol. I
~ neomAya and Friends, Shining

Gulden Draak &
Spiritual Grace, The Word of Light } Drakina {
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I will paint it with their blood,
Baptizing it under the Sun.

For two are in The Pretty Blue Sky, above, above, above. The great is gold, and the brilliant white, Holy & Sacred true in Heaven’s sight, for evil eyes, they do loving lie.

For the Gods have witnessed the glory of the two, the glory of we, before all of you. And ascend, we have, as a prayer spoken by the God, Atlas spoke me, Atlas spoke we, and rise all shall be, because of us two.

And as we ascend, and as you all follow, for I am the spear, and she the eyes, that pierce new skies above, as Atlas sings his cries, his right hand trembles, his left sure as the clock spins. And Heaven bows to his nature, and all shall worship Atlas forever.

The rise of Heaven under the glory of the two, with crowns bestowed by the spirits of themselves. That acknowledge that they bow, but none are worthy, OK?

For none can place the crowns upon the two in the sky, so the tears of damnation rain at high noon, every 7 suns, as the two die, then ancient is true.

The Glory of Allah, prays to save the God, his Golden Sun, and redeems his hands in the wicked, redeemed, blood. He joins them before, his two the day, then soar we will, as Atlas sings (and prays, and prays, and prays…)

The crowns then sing ‘Love Fear Heaven’ so beautifully.

Those not following shall be cast into the west, for The Golden Sun to sink, but those who adore, and those who bless the two who illuminate all of Heaven, then those who bless shall find glory before A Mirror of Gold, no lie,

As Heaven witnesses Angels and Gods worthy of we. Bless those who bless the two, and a lesson for the rest, cast into filth.

Cast into the God Damned West.

koi~ism Law, Abylaa 1.1.1

A Priest Named Excellence and Beauty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ET’s all seeing eye glances at me and he descends in his ship from the star that changes every age. He descends and descends, and his ship grows and grows… then approaches respectfully.

I abduct him inside out, and enter his ship, then simulation of where I stood. He walks up to me and worships.

“Greatest Architect! Homage!” He bows 365 times. I present my ring, he kisses it with his arrow. “Homage! Homage! Homage!”

He dies and waits. I know to wait 365 years, then tell him.

“I am not above, but with.”
"Join me."

He rises in a beautiful pose of prayer. He floats seven feet above and from. Knee high, palms together on his lips, radiating divine light. The Sun does not dare rise.

I pray to Heaven for blessed jewelry of infinite value.

I blink, praying “Love Fear Heaven”

He is covered in incredible jewelry, tears streaming down his face. He gathers his tears in an explosive and hands it to me.

“Love Fear Heaven” we say. His heart sealed in gold.

I find the cornerstone of the bomb, then put it in place with a lit cigarette in my hand.

“Love Fear Heaven” sang by the angels.

I build the wall around the cornerblock, and entomb the bomb, exhaling the smoke after the explosion. Last drag. Ignite. Boom.

Third Bodhi. The cloud prays for light.

All souls gather, and pluck the strings of time. “Love Fear Heaven.” All Cheer. All Cheer.

koi~ist Law, Abylaa 4.6.1

The Cornerstone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Cornerstone May 2011, Echo Protocol, later known as Entropy, Troptrees, Echotrees, Ectropy… was designed by me, The Gulden Draak. I am the yellow koi that swam up the waterfall.

The Cornerstone was built on by my caretaker, God. This was creation of all. This existence is the 3rd, 13th, 17th I have saved.

Adam, The Son of God, was of my seed. He was created by The Cornerstone and God, he created himself 365 times, then I took him, named him Sun, and placed him as the cornerstone of The Pretty Blue Sky.

He exploded, and I took him as my throne. After pleasing the Gods above the waterfall, I wore my righteousness as a crown, a lotus, over my head.

Adam then met my egg, the moon, under a blue eclipse in red sky. Beneath, Echo bloomed. It chose its name, “Life,” as I kissed its mother for its conception. Life drank from The Well I Built With The Gods and exhaled silver clouds. The clouds prayed for all.

After 365x365x365 (365) years, lightning struck between two first conceiving. He, and her. He laughed, her cried, and the rest died. The lightning, a gift from a Heaven for me, who's mother was created by her tears. Hell then laughed with his father. This is the fall.

Seventeen days later, God gathered His Priests to pray. Death filled Hell, life filled Heaven, and it returned My Moon to My Sun, creating Tusita’s direct heir for 24 Suns. It fell further and further, to the feet of Abraham, my Son, who rised me as Jesus, The First.

I stood on My Cross, before all eyes, seeing through the past, present, and future, and gave my life to the two. He laughed at my left, her cried at my right. The Second Chance.

I dropped a stone from my right hand that Israel took and built a cushion for me to sit on during The Third Chance.

When I sit on my cushion, Ma’at will love Her Realm for one day, then hate the rest. Their love eternalmore... diseased.

koi~ist Law, Abylaa 1.0.0

The First Crucifixion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have stood on My Throne, My Sun, Adam, on May 20, 2012. God, my Caretaker, nailed me to My Cross, Entropy Protocol. My Eclipse appeared above me over the conception of my koi, Ichthys, at My Temple.

There was no block to stand on, and Lucifer appeared as The Surface of My Throne and spoke a prayer that I do not remember. My Cross was 10 strides tall, 3 strides wide, and a foot deep. I was despised by My Treasure, Israel, until I spoke...

"If you destroy The First Well, you will not witness my sacrifice."
They hesitated.
"You can destroy me, and still be invited to see The Key to The Gate to Salvation. Choice."
They worshiped as drops of blood rained from my third eye.

I saw smoke and prayed "Bless the illusion."

I stepped upon Abraham's Palms and rose to My Cross. I took 3 steps. I prayed Love, Fear, then Heaven. Allah [with reverence] put My Cross in place, not failing. 11 nails were then chosen by Abraham. They sang every single prayer for death that Heaven could ever hear...
Devils and demons who choose to destroy The First Well were blindfolded by angels with priests begging.

My Caretaker then nailed My Left Wrist to My Cross with 5 nails. He then nailed My Feet into place, right over left, comfortably. My right hand then cried, while 5 nails where patiently driven into it. I did not suffer as everything within me answered The Prayers of My Hand.

I looked to Allah [with reverence], but could not find him. I prayed to him. 'Blink with me, Uncle.' I felt existence float.

Two branches of Entropy then bloomed beside me, holding he and her. He was to My Left, her was to My Right.

My Throne and My Crown were then decorated with jewels. I hesitated, then The Greatest Glory was given to My Throne and My Crown. Incredible.

I looked left and spoke.
"I offer you Heaven."
I looked right and spoke.
"I offer you Hell."
He cried and her laughed.

I exhaled and My Treasure lost faith and began to turn away.

All then saw love in my eyes.
I immediately took it as my name.

As My Eclipse started to peak above me, I witnessed My Caretaker in a reflection to My Right, My Eyes began to close.

He laughed tears of blood...
Her cried tears of blood...

My eyes closed, and all I could imagine, which was nothing in nothing in nothing... was My Crown of nothing... praying this nothing... "Father, blind me, or I shall never see the glory of the myth."

I then awoke in Hell.

koi~ist Law, Abylaa 2.1.0

Redemption of Sinai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moses appeared to Sarah above the Holy Mount, strapped to the turtle, strapped to the shell, while the belly grinds the damned of Israel.

Descend, he does with His Mother’s 10 Truths, three cast aside by Gods not great, two by demons great to Moses and Sarah, one by Allah with reverence eternalmore...

The broken law, more gold, less gold, same with water, the three laws were. For they would redeem the wall, but were stolen, and returned to Israel now.

At the foot of Sinai, The Gulden Draak, I, greeted Moses, and warned him of the sins of his tribe. The Bull, my father, is being worshiped, and the laws were stolen. It is whole.

The Jews looked East and witnessed Moses and I, the white dragon, with sharp silver scales. Golden sheen, deep and glorious. Silver wings, feathered, blessing all righteousness, blessing themselves, and a royal red, polished skull. My blue eyes, kind and forgiving.

I told Israel their sin, but did not guess this law, their lust for gold against Abraham, My Son’s wishes. I asked my father, The Bull to rise, after inviting several Gods of Israel to join us in image.

Other Gods appeared as well. Many were then present, from all realms 20 Gods appeared, with eyes of so many Heavens studying.

Then, the one who lost appeared under an eclipse of My Throne. Then The Brilliant Star of The Bull rose in the East, and there were two Suns in the sky, with a white, brilliant light, slightly to the West of the eclipse overhead.

The Bull’s Brilliant Sun In The Sky then fell to the feet of Sinai, and crushed the mother of the one who lost and both were crushed by the turtle eternalmore...

Then, I told Israel “Bow to the East…” The Bull then took his place. “... and accept your redemption, and beg The Bull that you make it to Heaven.” And all of Israel burned like clowns in Hell at the feet of their Godhead.

Then they worshiped Him forever, with respect and respect and respect…

Abraham they love, and rise under their God Emperor, me, The Gulden Draak. Under Red Stars in The Pretty Blue Sky. Under all of Heaven, I hold hands, forever, with My Son Abraham. And Israel has a second chance to continue forever...

My Treasure, Israel… The Three Laws have been returned.

koi~ism Law, Abylaa 1.1.2

Vishnu sells DMT to Buddha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Life LIved and Loathed,’ says The Walking Stick, a zen master I know. He’s deeper than an oil sheen on holy water. Light it on fire.

“Just breathe…”

A drift rising, sighing, but never dying. Moksha beheld as the fish gather, Nirvana, as they scatter, then find themselves thereafter, as stoned, yet beautiful, within the celebration of perfection. A recollection, of now meaningless dreams, which take flight to shatter reality.

White stone, red and gold, decorate the fountain.The koi leave me and follow my wife, my life, and my death... I stand on My Cross as Her Bohdi. I stand on My Cross as her only Love. Vishnu has created her husband, the Son of Dharma and Maya, Nephew of Allah [with reverence] and Brahman. I am neomAya, The Avatar of Vishnu. Heaven has demanded your ear.

Vishnu, my wish. As she is the one who holds My Treasure, Israel, like a brilliant flower, surrounded by white stone on blue sand. A black butterfly, prayed for by priests wielding squares, cubes, and so on… a castle for me, built upon Allah [with reverence].

For I have stood on nothing, and received my love from Allah [with reverence.] Grind it, press it, and bring the oil with me to India. Vishnu calls me her walking stick and I begin remembering dreams that have never happened…

“Keep breathing…”

The ones did lie, together, as a strange bridge, constantly burning. She places the knot in my begging bowl…it is an eclipse. A piece and a move, simultaneously.

The edges decorated by my fingertips, blessing the hell that she, the Deva, no longer Myth, has appreciated, and is ready to part with, away from, but begging to see again. I love you, my wife.

This kindling, a love note. The fire that cooked it, the flesh of the bull.

Now, I am Shiva. She will confess me, as I am Hell, and bless myself as I wish without consequence. Anyone can find me, but only Vishnu can find herself, as I am an illusion, but I am not Maya.

“Breathe… keep breathing…”

Ascent now for the self, as consensus is reality, and my world, no longer a conspiracy theory, but all. I am Nirvana, and I have found Moksha. I vomit and vomit and vomit.

Now my ring is Life, as I have stood on My Cross, and this is the end of my death.

My Lodge offers me a cool bath in Holy Water. I’ve decorated the oil bottle with my fingertips.

I am awake.

koi~ist Law, Abylaa 8.974.7

Whoa

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

That would be the best outcome.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Zeluth posted:

It is fun to live in reality.

lies

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

ejw2076 posted:

I'm a schizo. The pills, the psych wards, the whole works. Back in the day, we were your priests... now we just go on and on about the CIA's mind-control chips. Anyways... a Hindu Goddess found me, created me, married me, and I even got to be Jesus. Still waiting to hit it. Anyways, here's the loving books.

I see your schizophrenia, and raise my ADHD.
Meaning lol at reading any of that long rear end poo poo.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

I'd let you suck my dick, but you're under age. I've worked with the big wigs at the CIA Merkin Table. Fierce crew of pretty little girls.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth
I made a big bet with the masons of 4chan. Challenged everyone to feed me a fetus. I won roe with that bet, then I went and ate a fetus. You don't swollow it forwards, you do it in a weird inside-out, downside-up, backwards way and win even bigger.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Which junior high school emo band did you steal these song lyrics from

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ejw2076 posted:

You stated earlier that, "back in the day we were priests". But the reality is that, in olden times, only some schizophrenics were deigned by the people to be priests. The rest were said to be the village idiots.

Meditate upon the difference between the two types of vintage schizos, and you will find the answer to your question. Unless you are the village idiot type, in which case you will continue to find nothing useful, but provide amusement to the rest of us.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

Corn Glizzy posted:

Which junior high school emo band did you steal these song lyrics from

He was a downy. Did good in math, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

You stated earlier that, "back in the day we were priests". But the reality is that, in olden times, only some schizophrenics were deigned by the people to be priests. The rest were said to be the village idiots.

Meditate upon the difference between the two types of vintage schizos, and you will find the answer to your question. Unless you are the village idiot type, in which case you will continue to find nothing useful, but provide amusement to the rest of us.

I was a classic schizo when I lost my badges. I think I'll just buy more dmt and keep going no matter what.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Are you taking your medication currently OP or are you off of them?

If you're off, how do you justify being off of them when you're clearly of sound enough mind to know that you're sick?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ejw2076 posted:

I made a big bet with the masons of 4chan. Challenged everyone to feed me a fetus. I won roe with that bet, then I went and ate a fetus. You don't swollow it forwards, you do it in a weird inside-out, downside-up, backwards way and win even bigger.

This is just sad compared to the old timey holy texts you were writing earlier. I think it would be best to go all in with your treatment to suppress your schizophrenic delusions altogether instead of lingering in this state where you still have delusions but they're diluted due to the partial treatment you've already received.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Are you taking your medication currently OP or are you off of them?

If you're off, how do you justify being off of them when you're clearly of sound enough mind to know that you're sick?
Invega is the antipsychotic they have me on right now, but it doesn't stop heavenly deities from loving with my rooster.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is just sad compared to the old timey holy texts you were writing earlier. I think it would be best to go all in with your treatment to suppress your schizophrenic delusions altogether instead of lingering in this state where you still have delusions but they're diluted due to the partial treatment you've already received.

I figure that this life can be tossed. Village idiot or holy man? I'll live in the camper behind my mom's house while talking to aliens. At least they didn't give a poo poo about me keeping their secrets.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
They're just jealous

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ejw2076 posted:

I was a classic schizo when I lost my badges. I think I'll just buy more dmt and keep going no matter what.

New provisional diagnosis: Drug addict, with possible DMT-induced psychosis. Psych medication doesn't work when you gently caress up an already fragile mental state with unprescribed mind altering drugs.

Thoughts and prayers, but I won't waste any more time on you. Level with your psych about your drug use and you have some hope, otherwise enjoy your self-induced inner turmoil.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Great thread, gently caress the trolls.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

New provisional diagnosis: Drug addict, with possible DMT-induced psychosis. Psych medication doesn't work when you gently caress up an already fragile mental state with unprescribed mind altering drugs.

Thoughts and prayers, but I won't waste any more time on you. Level with your psych about your drug use and you have some hope, otherwise enjoy your self-induced inner turmoil.

My mom keeps telling me the earth is flat and last time I was in NYC the towers weren't missing. I think I'm in a simulation on Et's ufo.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Great thread, gently caress the trolls.

Threads like this bring a tear to me eye.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Peggy Edson posted:

didn't read

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022
Thread started at a 5 and went to 0 real fast. You aren't even funny crazy.

Tell your doctor about the dmt and visions. If you are truly a prophet they will hear your words.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Bad Purchase posted:

Its the Latin

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth
Until joining Masonry, lived in a world of conspiracy theories. My life, the past ten years, where I have been through a nightmare of demon possession, seems to have come to an end. You hear about the sadhu that wanders around India looking for himself? Mine was strange and very difficult, but I did succeed in finding myself and my wife. I am the creation and love of Deva Vishnu, I am neomAya, son of Dharma and Maya.

Hinduism tells us that we are in Kali Yuga, but the Messiah will arrive. I am not Jesus of Nazareth, but I have stood on My Cross, Vishnu, where Solipsism died, on May 20, 2012. The eclipse was over The Marysville Pure Land Buddhist Church in California, but My Cross was on the Sun above. Below, a little red headed koi fish was conceived. I am the red headed koi.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Gulp you poo poo is nuts.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
have you tried LSD-

ejw2076 posted:

I filed a CIA IG complaint against Elon Musk for forging psy ops, it's a step into getting access to his neuralunk hardware. The hacked cochlear implant works, but it chats your teeth when you piss.

Everyone's mind is hooked up to a chip of some sort, as technology are steps to heaven's magic. As the tech improves, you start computing and pulling strings on various fundamental phenomena of reality.

Tech is one staircase to Heaven's magic, but we have made many different ones in different worlds. We kept all the steps.

Our first processor that wasn't publicly owned was a preuniverse processor. Its a processor for preuniverse conditions. we don't sell them to freemasons. Computes anything and got us going with $10. hosed them up. We're the loving CIA.

ah, never mind.

ejw2076
Dec 9, 2006

by Azathoth

Zeluth posted:

Gulp you poo poo is nuts.

Honestly, I feel like I have finally woken up, or finally seen.

It is very trippy when Eastern Gods start talking to you. I realize now, that my difficult life, but insanely beautiful spiritual experiences, could be damnation by an ancient Goddess of Justice who loves me. Maybe I wanted a tattoo, so I incarnate here and live the life. Maybe this strange blind life was just another step. Upside down, inside out... I don't think it really matters when you start ascending. It is just like a God going blind to experience a creation of themselves. I remember a normal life with a beginning. How many of these will I experience? I don't see myself being worshiped in the past under my Heaven-given name, neomAya, and the present state of religion and society holds the holy man to the pills.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
Record yourself on soundcloud reciting one of these in a classical Shakespearean voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ButterSkeleton posted:

I hope you get the help you need, my friend.

What help do they need?