Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

american dad is good and the principal is easily the best character on the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

How about Raised by Wolves, Squid Game, and Severance, OP?

Raised By Wolves bad unwatched
Squid Game good watched
Severance good unwatched

buglord posted:

breaking bad?

also you calling american dad or any seth mcfarland shows good is shameful.

Breaking Bad : good watched

Shinjobi posted:

Clifford the Big Red Dog

:)

Clifford the Big Red Dog: Bad (that movie poisoned the well) unwatched

Elentor posted:

Saint Seiya

Saint Seiya: That old anime? Bad. or this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoS_gveqRqc Bad. Both unwatched well the first one I may have seen bits and pieces the new one I didn't know existed

edit: I actually think I did know about that Netflix one now that I think about it.

love/hate:good unwatched.

Pac and Cheese posted:

single female lawyer
hypnotoad
all my circuits

Bad
Good
Bad

cyberia posted:

Cougar Town
Twin Peaks
Happy Endings
Cougar Town: Good unwatched (A town full of cats? gently caress yeah)
Twink Peaks: Good unwatched
Happy Endings: Bad unwatched

Alucard posted:

Biker Mice from Mars
Sons of Anarchy
Tour de France coverage

Biker Mice From Mars : Good unwatched
Sons of Anarchy : Bad unwatched
Tour de France coverage: Bad unwatched

Ozark : Good. Unwatched probably will at some point

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Sep 3, 2022

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Its not surprising you haven't seen The Life and Times of Tim but what about the recent 10 Year Old Tom that is basically the same show?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Office

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Ben10

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Which? Eh doesn't matter bad. Bad watched some, bad didn't watch.

Ben 10: Good watched some watches are lame though.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

Raised By Wolves bad unwatched
Squid Game good watched

Interesting, so the first true sci-fi IP in decades isn't worth watching but Battle Royale clone #2645 gets a thumbs up, got it

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

Interesting, so the first true sci-fi IP in decades isn't worth watching but Battle Royale clone #2645 gets a thumbs up, got it

My word is fact. I mixed up Raised by Wolves with See or something else either way doesn't matter. Thanks for verifying my original assessment I wasn't going to change it anyway even though it is on my to be watched list. I'm sorry death games are a broader genre than Battle Royale maybe you should watch more tv instead of posting trash comments in my previous pristine thread. Oh and even if something isn't unique such as ohh I don't know a sci-fi series building a new colony doesn't mean it's bad.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Deep Fry Masters.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

My word is fact. I mixed up Raised by Wolves with See or something else either way doesn't matter. Thanks for verifying my original assessment I wasn't going to change it anyway even though it is on my to be watched list. I'm sorry death games are a broader genre than Battle Royale maybe you should watch more tv instead of posting trash comments in my previous pristine thread. Oh and even if something isn't unique such as ohh I don't know a sci-fi series building a new colony doesn't mean it's bad.

Very weird way to admit you were completely wrong but I'll take it. Hope you enjoy Severance!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

Deep Fry Masters.

Deep Fry Master: Bad, I've seen some of it.

Devils Affricate posted:

Very weird way to admit you were completely wrong but I'll take it. Hope you enjoy Severance!

Look if you can't read there are people who will teach you but maybe my thread isn't the place for showing off your inability to do so. Thanks. I'm sorry the scifi you liked is cliche and bad maybe try harder to like better things.

edit: I'm not really sorry that was a lie.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 4, 2022

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

Deep Fry Master: Bad

Well yeah, cause you only watched one. They're Deep Fry Masters. Plural. That's what sells it.

You're a fraud and a hack, you hacky fraud.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

Well yeah, cause you only watched one. They're Deep Fry Masters. Plural. That's what sells it.

You're a fraud and a hack, you hacky fraud.

One? You think I've watched an entire episode of that? Lol. Bad. Accept it or don't whatever.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

The Littlest Hobo

Letterkenny

Shoresy

Reboot

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Zombie Guy posted:

The Littlest Hobo

Letterkenny

Shoresy

Reboot
The Littlest Hobo : sorry bud this is going to be ruff, bad
Letterkenny : Bad
Shoresey : Bad
Reboot: Good. The user wins this sector has be nullified.
that new Reboot Netflix did: bad

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Duck and Cover posted:

The Littlest Hobo : sorry bud this is going to be ruff, bad
Letterkenny : Bad
Shoresey : Bad
Reboot: Good. The user wins this sector has be nullified.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I can't because they are already at max tug and do not wish to rip them off. I mean as you can see I'm very buff.

edit:

By popular demand posted:

Well I am questioning whether to keep watching She-Hulk, what's the verdict OP?

Whoops didn't do this one

She-Hulk : Good it pisses off sexists. Bad from what little I've seen lol that CGI. So net good.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Sep 4, 2022

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

emmanuelle in space

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

answer me coward could 7th grade me jack off or not

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

emmanuelle in space

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

answer me coward could 7th grade me jack off or not

Different questions.

Emmanuelle in space : bad.

This is a question you'd be better equipped to answer.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP I would like to know your opinion on I Think You Should Leave because the entire world slobbed all over its knob but I thought it was some of the most unfunny cringy bullshit I’ve ever seen.

Also please finish the Leftovers because it’s really really good and GODDAMN the last season is perfect dramatic television.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

OP I would like to know your opinion on I Think You Should Leave because the entire world slobbed all over its knob but I thought it was some of the most unfunny cringy bullshit I’ve ever seen.

Also please finish the Leftovers because it’s really really good and GODDAMN the last season is perfect dramatic television.

I Think You Should Leave : Sure thing bad. 1. Sketch comedy. Two Nozomi Kaminashi is a fantastic gymnast, and in order to help her family out of poverty, has decided instead to become a competitor in a new women-only sport, Keijo. A lucrative endeavor, Keijo is a popular gambling sport where female players stand on floating platform on the water and must push other players off by only using breasts and buttocks. Will Nozomi be able to make it big in the world of Keijo?.

Whoops that's something else nevermind that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFxBX-mT_Pw Watched this trailer wasn't sold.

I don't think I actually saw any of The Leftovers it's on the to be watched list. I'll get to it or it'll sit there unwatched, unloved.

Bonus opinion. Under the Dome : Bad

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Sep 6, 2022

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Black's Books.
Gravity Falls.
Taskmaster.
Documental.
The IT Crowd.
The Morning Show.
Cheers.
Leave it to Beaver.
Midnight Diner.
One Piece.
X-Files.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

They did a Reboot reboot?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Both of these things are insanely true and correct and you deserve a promotion

ITYSL is like what would happen if you took the worst of the worst of SNL esoteric comedy writing and removed the live audience, like Eric Andre but without the actual real life comedy aspect. Then again sketch comedy and satire are so insanely dead in 2016 and beyond so it's probably just a product of its time and everyone who was seriously big-upping it as the new funny wacky thing were obviously just searching for something to latch on to

The Leftovers is probably a top 5 all time best show, up there with Sopranos, Deadwood, and The Wire. Probably one of the best series endings of all time. Duck and Cover seriously finish it please, you will be a better person.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Black's Books.
Gravity Falls.
Taskmaster.
Documental.
The IT Crowd.
The Morning Show.
Cheers.
Leave it to Beaver.
Midnight Diner.
One Piece.
X-Files.

Black Books: Bad unwatched
Gravity Falls : Good watched
Taskmaster : Good watched
Taskmaster New Zealand : Good watched/watching latest season.
Taskmaster US : Bad but not as bad as the internet seems to think watched
Documental: Good unwatched.
The IT Crowd: Bad, I didn't like the travel show Richard Ayoade's was in. I don't think he was necessarily the problem of that travel show, but it's not like my reasonings need to make sense/even exist.
The Morning show: Bad unwatched
Cheers: Good. I don't need to have watched it to know the theme song rules.
Leave it to Beaver: Bad unwatched
Midnight Diner: Good unwatched.
One Piece: Bad. Shounen are slow, but One Piece takes that to a ridiculous level. Uh I've watched like 650 episodes. I think. A good ways into The arc with toys/coliseum/merman and poo poo is where I last stopped. Do not under any circumstances trust someone suggesting it.
X-Files : Bad you can guess how much I've watched but I got sick of Scully doing the disbelief at something weird happening thing for the umpteenth time.

super sweet best pal posted:

They did a Reboot reboot?

Well I don't know if they actually did anything besides buy the rights to it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot:_The_Guardian_Code

Bonus show
Game Center CX : Good

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Finished season 1 of The Leftovers and I'm on the fence. Shame Jill didn't die for peak dumb. My brain can't accept people seeing the smokin' cult and going yep this is for me. Like just get your bullseye or whatever instead, much cooler.

Oh and I watched season 1+ one episode of season 2 of Raised by Wolves. Lol bad.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Finished season 1 of The Leftovers and I'm on the fence. Shame Jill didn't die for peak dumb. My brain can't accept people seeing the smokin' cult and going yep this is for me. Like just get your bullseye or whatever instead, much cooler.

Oh and I watched season 1+ one episode of season 2 of Raised by Wolves. Lol bad.

Keep going with the leftovers. I know I know “it just takes 30 hours to get going” but it’s worth it for season 3.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There's a quantum leap in quality from season 1 to season 2 of The Leftovers. Keep going. The GR stuff is fleshed out way more in season 2 and actually makes sense.

It goes

Season 1: This is decent, kinda weird but it's alright. That sudden departure scene was really cool though.
Season 2: drat this is really, really good, that episode was fuckin crazy
Season 3: Holy poo poo this is top 5

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

There's a quantum leap in quality from season 1 to season 2 of The Leftovers. Keep going. The GR stuff is fleshed out way more in season 2 and actually makes sense.

It goes

Season 1: This is decent, kinda weird but it's alright. That sudden departure scene was really cool though.

:hmmyes:

This poster gets it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also the book that the Leftovers was based on pretty much ends at the same point that season one ends on so the TV second and third seasons were all written without previous material to work from. The GoT writers could have learned something from that but lol.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

It goes

Season 2 episode 1 first 11 minutes - opening credits : :jerkbag:

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 12, 2022

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Father Knows Best
My Three Sons
Gilligan's Island
Brady Bunch
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Wifi Toilet posted:

Father Knows Best
My Three Sons
Gilligan's Island
Brady Bunch
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie

Father Knows Best : Bad unwatched
My Three Sons : Bad unwatched
Gilligan's Island : Bad uhhh pretty sure unwatched
Brady Bunch : Bad unwatched
Bewitched : gently caress yeah. Both Color and black and white. Watched a bunch but it's be a long time. Good.
I Dream of Jeannie : I'm going to say good but with the caveat I would not be surprised if on a more modern watch I'd be like ohhh nooo nooo. Watched probably not all but a bunch.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Sep 12, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

Season 2 episode 1 first 11 minutes - opening credits : :jerkbag:

Yeah feel free to skip the opening credits for season 2, I fuckin hate that song

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah feel free to skip the opening credits for season 2, I fuckin hate that song

The opening credits weren't the problem, the snake eve thing or whatever the gently caress it was that I paid close to no attention to was the problem.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 12, 2022

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Resident Evil (the CGI show in Japanese)
Resident Evil (the live action show about half-sisters in private school)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

The opening credits weren't the problem, the snake eve thing or whatever the gently caress it was that I paid close to no attention to was the problem.

Season 3's opener makes up for that. In fact you could literally go and watch it right now if you don't believe me, it's not going to spoilet anything for you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

Father Knows Best : Bad unwatched
My Three Sons : Bad unwatched
Gilligan's Island : Bad uhhh pretty sure unwatched
Brady Bunch : Bad unwatched
Bewitched : gently caress yeah. Both Color and black and white. I don't know how much I watched anyway good. Watched probably not all but a bunch.
I Dream of Jeannie : I'm going to say good but with the caveat I would not be surprised if on a more modern watch I'd be like ohhh nooo nooo. Watched probably not all but a bunch.

Extremely accurate. Nice work op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

and my other favorite show is Nathan For You

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Sep 12, 2022