Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/collegegameday/status/1571127593721827329?s=46&t=KRFP0Z96RDwfJIhLbIyiHg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Spicy

We’re not too far from Boone and I wish we could have made it work to go out there and tailgate today. But them’s babbies for you. It’s a shame, I never once got to go to a gameday the umpteen years I was at Tuscaloosa. The trade being I was getting free tickets to games by way of wearing a uniform and working each game day, so worth it I suppose.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Sep 17, 2022

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I’m conflicted about Corso being on here. Hard to watch because he’s so diminished but also it’s nice they let the old man do what makes him happy.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

nate fisher posted:

This is well known, but just in case you don't know, Boone is beautiful. If you are nearby the area, it is well worth a visit. Glad to see Gameday there. Gameday next week in Knoxville or Winston Salem?

It won't be in Winston. Wake will literally never get that kinda love.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

LeeMajors posted:

I’m conflicted about Corso being on here. Hard to watch because he’s so diminished but also it’s nice they let the old man do what makes him happy.

Yeah, I agree. It’s tough because he is such a big part of the production but at the same time it feels a little exploitative in a way. I wish they could find a nice send off for him because he deserves it

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yeah, I agree. It’s tough because he is such a big part of the production but at the same time it feels a little exploitative in a way. I wish they could find a nice send off for him because he deserves it

Any sendoff for him must include him firing one of the RUF/NEK guns

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1571139317501956096

Lol, lmao

Edit: Urban was in town this week for an interview, too.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I went to the Bama/FSU Gameday to open 2017 and even back then, Corso had to have guys walking him around and showing him to his seat so he wouldn't wander off.

ThePopeOfFun posted:

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1571139317501956096

Lol, lmao

Edit: Urban was in town this week for an interview, too.

Urban Meyer would be a good coach at the University of Nebraska in the year 2023 because.......like, I'm honestly drawing a blank here

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

I went to the Bama/FSU Gameday to open 2017 and even back then, Corso had to have guys walking him around and showing him to his seat so he wouldn't wander off.

Urban Meyer would be a good coach at the University of Nebraska in the year 2023 because.......like, I'm honestly drawing a blank here

Because he’s the only coach that could be a funnier disaster than Scott Frost?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

Because he’s the only coach that could be a funnier disaster than Scott Frost?

This is true, he'd be a good coach for my purposes, sickos.gif

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

better hands fingers behind the pocket

ThePopeOfFun fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Sep 17, 2022

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Couldn't they fly in Daniel Jeremiah? It's always Luke Combs with App

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

LeeMajors posted:

Never forget the time Corso turned on a Dallas radio host in a split second (and got the Burt Reynolds story all wrong).

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Hahaha jeez what a loving baby

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Time to watch Nebraska celebrate Scott Frost Day with a baffling victory.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

App State is having a sign contest, winner gets one year free tuition and fees. Might be the winner here.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I have seen Lee Corso act like a total dick to people countless times. What a little whiny baby.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
luther burden takes his first punt ever and scores hell ya

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

dirty shrimp money posted:

App State is having a sign contest, winner gets one year free tuition and fees. Might be the winner here.

1 of 3

https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/1571151869048913924?s=20&t=oKd2vLIzoKRdUxS152IWAw

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Pretty embarrassing to be stopped by Nebraska. I think Georgia Southern only punted once.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:woop:

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Classic Sooner defense here

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lol oklahoma

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I think sometimes when a coach gets fired the team gets a big short-term boost. If they were a huge rear end in a top hat, all the kids are relieved. But more importantly the new interim coach is someone who's like "OK, I've been watching that dude gently caress this program up for a long time and I have a laundry list of poo poo we can fix Day 1."

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

lol oklahoma

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
lolklahoma?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Husk

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Pow

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Just lol if Nebraska goes 2-10 with a win over Oklahoma.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

frost was the problem

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Nebraska will still lose this by 17 but I am still feeling happy

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky LB JJ Weaver's arm just bent in a way arms shouldn't bend. Hope it's not as bad as it looked on the replay. Would be a big loss.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
brady cook looking average against an FCS defense, put someone else in that isn't jack abraham jesus christ

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Seaniqua posted:

Nebraska will still lose this by 17 but I am still feeling happy

:hai:

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Oh right Nebraska sucks

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Well there is the nebraska defense we've all come to expect.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Holy poo poo Nebraska

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

:lmao: Boomer

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I did not think Gabriel had that in him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006