Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
it is actually the logo for poo poo that exists and people are probably mixing it together

such as

Cornucopia Brand mixed fruit
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1054785879/vintage-cornucopia-brand-mixed-fruit

and

Health Unlimited
https://www.health-unlimited.com/

and

Watsonville Coast Produce
https://www.coastpro.com/

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
What's even the point of putting stuff in a cornucopia? It's like a container designed to spill.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Devils Affricate posted:

What's even the point of putting stuff in a cornucopia? It's like a container designed to spill.

You wear it like a backpack.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Devils Affricate posted:

The horn o' plenty is a fancy basket

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sophy Wackles posted:

You wear it like a backpack.

No I don't :colbert:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yeah the cornucopia full of plants and vegetables and poo poo is a pretty common motif. there's very little mystery involved here.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

well then how do you wear it?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

the fruit of the loom logo NEVER had a a cornucopia

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Seriously, it looks totally off with that cornucopia in the background. Cornucopias have like corn and squash and Thanksgiving poo poo, not purple grapes and green grapes and yellow grapes or whatever.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sophy Wackles posted:

I wear mine like a cup :confused:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

and further, there has never been a cornucopia in real life anywhere, they exist purely in the imaginations of artists and children

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

LuckyCat posted:

I wear mine like a cup :confused:

:ughh:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I remember there being a cornucopia. I can’t say there was one for sure, though.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Seriously, it looks totally off with that cornucopia in the background. Cornucopias have like corn and squash and Thanksgiving poo poo, not purple grapes and green grapes and yellow grapes or whatever.

It's a Horn of Plenty. You can put whatever you want in there! :mad:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Well looks like we got a priestess of Demeter here then, don’t we boys?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's a Horn of Plenty. You can put whatever you want in there! :mad:

You can put ANYTHING in there? More like plenty of horn if you ask for this goons two-cents

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah it's for anything you have a lot of. So I wouldn't try putting brains in there if I were you!! :hehe:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah it's for anything you have a lot of. So I wouldn't try putting brains in there if I were you!! :hehe:

Well, you can fill yours with rudeness!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Op are you a wizard master alt? Because you suck poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Jelly posted:

I wore exclusively Fruit of the Loom underwear as a kid. There was 1000% a Cornucopia, and I've never seen Ant Bully.

This poo poo is so loving stupid, it's not even a question. I didn't even know what a cornucopia was and I've never been exposed to one anywhere else in my life. Fruit of the Loom is literally the only example of anything I've ever observed that has a cornucopia. I learned about it from them and the buck stopped there.

This is the kind of poo poo that proves the world is absolute horse poo poo and none of this is real. You dumb fuckers thought you were being clever trolls but you just gave your stupid game away. You should have stuck with the Bernstein Bears ruse, at least it had plausible deniability.

Unironically this

What the gently caress is happening to reality

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Trump got his hands on the sports almanac.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You put corn in the cornucopia. :shrug:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You put corn in the cornucopia. :shrug:

Bust nut in the nutopia

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Sophy Wackles posted:

It is very clearly a hat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Back in olden times, people would walk around with their cornucopias, and sometimes a stranger would say to them :tipshat: “good morrow sir, could you spare some corn?” to which the gracious fellow would kindly say “let me check my CORNucopia (a made up word)” and they would stick their arm as far as it would go :wink: into the cornucopia, but because of its unique shape his arm would never reach the bottom, despite giving the illusion that it had. “Oh sorry all out of corn goodfellow, perhaps sunnier days shall prevail” and they would giggle and part merry ways. There was still plenty of corn in the cornucopia, over half full. So the peasants would make tortillas with cilantro and dance in the moonlight and fornicate for pleasure, pleasures the passerby would never know. :gbsmith:

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

run on sentience posted:

Yeah I learned what a cornucopia was from that logo, there's no way that it wasn't a thing.

Same.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I remember McDonalds used to have... no sesame seeds on the big mac bun. Why would they put that in Coming to America unless I'm right? :thunk:

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a SESAME SEED bun. This official slogan was created only 7 years after the invention of the Big Mac.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Back in olden times, people would walk around with their cornucopias, and sometimes a stranger would say to them :tipshat: “good morrow sir, could you spare some corn?” to which the gracious fellow would kindly say “let me check my CORNucopia (a made up word)” and they would stick their arm as far as it would go :wink: into the cornucopia, but because of its unique shape his arm would never reach the bottom, despite giving the illusion that it had. “Oh sorry all out of corn goodfellow, perhaps sunnier days shall prevail” and they would giggle and part merry ways. There was still plenty of corn in the cornucopia, over half full. So the peasants would make tortillas with cilantro and dance in the moonlight and fornicate for pleasure, pleasures the passerby would never know. :gbsmith:

people got the clap a lot back then too, but they called it sloppypox as ordered by the church

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I have a distinct childhood memory of staring directly at the tag on a pair of my tiny tighty whities, pointing directly at that loving horn, asking my parents what that horn was, and learning the word cornucopia there and then.
So either
A: This is all viral marketing and we're saps.
B: They changed their logo and take their branding seriously enough to deny it ever being different.
C: There's some kind of trash collection algorithm in the lowest level workings of the universe that randomly deletes stuff.

But that mother loving horn was mother loving there.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bluemillion posted:

I have a distinct childhood memory of staring directly at the tag on a pair of my tiny tighty whities, pointing directly at that loving horn, asking my parents what that horn was, and learning the word cornucopia there and then.
So either
A: This is all viral marketing and we're saps.
B: They changed their logo and take their branding seriously enough to deny it ever being different.
C: There's some kind of trash collection algorithm in the lowest level workings of the universe that randomly deletes stuff.

But that mother loving horn was mother loving there.

That horn was there and I know it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its A and B

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna gently caress the loom

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Jokes on them I haven't worn their crappy underwear since I was like 12

Chinatown posted:

watch out for the shuttlecock

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

The Lucasfilm game

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The cornucopia is like a hermit crab shell except for a Thanksgiving animal. Which we all knew before the Mandela effect took it from us.

When we were in the Garden of Eden we had Perfect Knowledge, and could remember the cornucopia, the Stein, and the 7th lifesavers flavor. It was chicken. Realizing what we may have forgotten shows just how far outside of God's Light we have strayed. But some still remember.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol: at all the assholes who think they must be right or that there's actually something weird going on with the timestream because they misremember there being a cornucopia, just :lol:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Did anyone ask who made this bullshit thing that says there is "no proof" of it existing? Notice nobody has produced an old pair of underwear that disproves the cornucopia having been there. The quality of the garments ensure they wouldn't last this long so there isn't going to be physical confirmation one way or the other- outside of maybe like, a paper ad in like Good Housekeeping or one of those magazines that someone has packratted away. Did they even advertise in print? If they did, that's our best bet because I sure wouldn't listen to the company on this one. It's fuckery, but not of the spacetime sort.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Also, Ant Bully 100% sounds like a fake, made up movie

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There’s gotta be some fat greasy nerd who has underwear that old. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase