Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
whoa thats like the nintendo 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

She seemed sorta screwed up, I dunno!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

JnnyThndrs posted:

Well, he kinda was, considering he started dating her when she was 14.:stonklol:

According to his wife he refused to have sex with her until they were married.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Nuts and Gum posted:

According to his wife he refused to have sex with her until they were married.

I’ve heard several accounts supposedly from Priscilla about their premarital relationship, from ‘we just kissed until marriage’ to ‘we did everything except P in V sex’ so I dunno, but as a 24 year-old man, immediately going for a 14 year old is real loving gross.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Lisa Marie Presley dead at 69

:gb2fyad:

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

JnnyThndrs posted:

‘we did everything except P in V sex’ ... as a 24 year-old man, immediately going for a 14 year old is real loving gross.
Are you sure you're not mixing up Elvis with MJ?

Edit: Oh, you meant a girl. Nvm

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

JnnyThndrs posted:

I’ve heard several accounts supposedly from Priscilla about their premarital relationship, from ‘we just kissed until marriage’ to ‘we did everything except P in V sex’ so I dunno, but as a 24 year-old man, immediately going for a 14 year old is real loving gross.

It was Mississippi pre-1960. They really didn't know any better!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

JnnyThndrs posted:

I didn’t know he was 24 lol

Super religious guy but religion doesn’t have a concept of ‘underage’ wrt to males desires so technically he was a saint!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
elvis only existing so they could sell black music to white people is a mondo lol

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Wizard Master posted:

https://people.com/music/lisa-marie-presley-dead-at-54/

Sad news today about the daughter of Elvis Presley, who attended the Golden Globe awards only two days ago. It seems she had a cardiac arrest and was unable to be revived. What are your thoughts?

I can't believe she arrested a cardiac patient. ACAB. At least she got hers in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lamebot posted:

whoa thats like the nintendo 64

Did it recently die at age 64 too? Rip to a real one.

Ah man the mid 90's was so long ago now. :(