Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

wins32767 posted:

Hi! How are you?

I’m doing well thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Hi diddly ho neighborinos! And just how is everyone on this beautiful evening?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im scu- *muffled sounds of mod violence*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

just kidding, im town. that trick doesn't seem likely to work twice

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

loving my new home of stamford connect icut

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm scum lol

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Hi diddly ho neighborinos! And just how is everyone on this beautiful evening?

##Vote Deadmeat

Just trust my instincts, they haven't failed me yet.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Also Binus.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

So hey, what is this poo poo about being able to vote players out at night?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
All right now that I have to look at this thread, hi everyone. Welcome. Now let's all be good, truth-telling townies today and we'll all have a lovely time here at, what's this placed called, Stepford? I haven't actually watched the movie.

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm sorry what? Also, could I trouble you for your name, sir and/or madam?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
who is scum? im expecting people to carry me because I have a word count limit (literally)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

I'm sorry what? Also, could I trouble you for your name, sir and/or madam?

My role hints at the existence of votes happening during night phase, which is bizarre. It does not *give* me the ability to do so, it just implies the existence of such in a one-off clarification.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Johnny Keats posted:

I'm scum lol

##vote jeats

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also yeah my role makes it seem plausible that some truly wild stuff will be going on

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Tired Moritz posted:

who is scum? im expecting people to carry me because I have a word count limit (literally)

Are you claiming a post restriction now? What's your name, sir?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Johnny Keats posted:

My role hints at the existence of votes happening during night phase, which is bizarre. It does not *give* me the ability to do so, it just implies the existence of such in a one-off clarification.

Hmm. I'm guessing it's not something we all get to vote on or we would've been told. But e.g. masonries that get to vote to use a power at night isn't unheard of. Also I really need your name for the register here, please.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Hmm. I'm guessing it's not something we all get to vote on or we would've been told. But e.g. masonries that get to vote to use a power at night isn't unheard of. Also I really need your name for the register here, please.

Why are you flavor fishing, and why me specifically?

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Hmm. You seem oddly resistant. But no particular reason why you in particular.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

would not be comfortable with flavor claiming!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Tired Moritz posted:

would not be comfortable with flavor claiming!

is it because you're a robot

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Johnny Keats posted:

oh, so you're not part of the special secret anonymous council of nightvoters?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Somberbrero posted:

oh, so you're not part of the special secret anonymous council of nightvoters?

I dunno. Are you?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Genuine ##vote hypercrabtank for fishin'

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote Keats for scum claiming!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Actually this is a bad look flavor fishing out the gate in a known flavor-matters game

HCT has a role that benefits from guessing other people’s flavor, confirmed. >50% chance of being scum for sure

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

shwinnebego posted:

Actually this is a bad look flavor fishing out the gate in a known flavor-matters game

HCT has a role that benefits from guessing other people’s flavor, confirmed. >50% chance of being scum for sure

I agree. ##Vote HCT

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

Interesting. Y'all are reading way too much into some jokephase breadcrumbs. Really makes me wonder what about your flavor is so incriminating you react so strongly to being asked what your name is.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Doing well thanks

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

shwinnebego posted:

Idk that seems a little too obvious for scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Johnny Keats posted:

Where does it say that

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

b-minus1 posted:

Where does it say that

Did you check the second secret discord for your real role message?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

b-minus1 posted:

Where does it say that

It's possible I am just reading into weird language in my role PM and/or Cubical intentionally loving with me? To be as specific as possible while not role claiming, my role tell me that something happens based on who I am voting at the end of a phase. There is then a parenthetical to specify the two phases that this applies to. I don't know how I could vote for someone at night. That's the only mention of it. Maybe Cubical was just being weirdly thorough. Or maybe there is some sort of night-voting masonry that can recruit me, and he's accounting for that.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

It seems a bit narrow to be just a "in case this remote thing happens" thing, but it does make me think there might be some voting mechanic Sucrose hasn't told us about (presumably tied to someone's power)? For what it's worth nothing in my PM mentions voting or voting-related powers at all.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

I don't see why he would put that in just to gently caress with you, though. That seems a bit... pointless.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Johnny Keats posted:

It's possible I am just reading into weird language in my role PM and/or Cubical intentionally loving with me? To be as specific as possible while not role claiming, my role tell me that something happens based on who I am voting at the end of a phase. There is then a parenthetical to specify the two phases that this applies to. I don't know how I could vote for someone at night. That's the only mention of it. Maybe Cubical was just being weirdly thorough. Or maybe there is some sort of night-voting masonry that can recruit me, and he's accounting for that.

I! don’t get it

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Yeah it's whatever. We can ignore it.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I myself do not have any night voting powers and all it brings to mind flavorwise is the villains of the movie so mmmmm?

Idk why we are talking about actions so early on in the game tbh.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I thought you had a word count limit, not a post count limit.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
##vote jeats

How dare you, sir. How diddly dare you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Deadmeat5150 posted:

##vote jeats