Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you seen my cat?
I have seen your cat
I have not seen your cat
View Results

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

I am looking at all of the cats and all of their charming faces.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kupo!
Sep 14, 2009

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

These are all extremely good cats

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

illegal cat pose. im triggered

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
heres my cat

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
cool cats itt

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

my cat is pawing at the garage door because he wants to menace the mice in there but anytime i get up to open the door he runs away

what should i do???

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Bring the mice inside

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Last year my family house had squirrels in the crawlspace and one found a corner of a closet to chew through and get into the house. Of course it was chaos, but of course the cat had the squirrel nearly jump on top of it, causing her to wake up and stare at it like "Holy poo poo, somebody should do something."

You were a rescued outdoor cat, I know you know how to hunt!!! (I'm glad she didn't murder a squirrel indoors.)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

One of my favorite cat memories is two cat brothers we used to have collectively conspiring to catch a snake and bring it inside to play with. Not even to kill it or anything, just to have some fun. Thanks, guys

Injera
Jul 4, 2005

Amazing kitties in the thread! I'll add some of my own:

She had just come back from the vet and the cone of shame was far too shameful so she got to look glorious in a jacket.

Gotta curl up in the circle print on the blanket of course.

Backpacks are a magical seat for him.

Ever the hopeful that there's some food that will fall on the floor into his mouth.

Injera fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 30, 2023

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I have plenty of cat pictures, but one of my favorites is the litter of exactly the same cat I raised in the bathroom before taking them to the shelter

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Starfish rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

One of my favorite cat memories is two cat brothers we used to have collectively conspiring to catch a snake and bring it inside to play with. Not even to kill it or anything, just to have some fun. Thanks, guys

maybe they were trying to hire a subcontractor to help deal with all the mice