Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
This is the best costume I’ve ever made though.

https://youtube.com/shorts/EEi21XnzCBU?si=qIIbtUMtWNgswO5j

From when I was living in Salem and would wander the streets in October to delight the tourists. Getting the wiring right on that mask took forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Deadite posted:

From when I was living in Salem and would wander the streets in October to delight the tourists. Getting the wiring right on that mask took forever

that's awesome. v spooky

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Deadite posted:

that is loving amazing!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Deadite posted:

thats so cool

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Some of my favorite halloween costumes include:

- Tax collector, which was my only kid sized suit, combing my hair back, and drawing a dollar sign on a pillow case that I kept my candy in. Probably got the most laughs out of any halloween costume I've ever worn.
- I did the Charlie Brown ghost one year, cutting dozens of holes into a (striped!) bedsheet and carrying a rock around, which I pulled out and glumly proclaimed I got regardless of what was put into my bag
- One year I went to a Savers and bought a bunch of random crap - clown shoes, a fake pipe, some plastic knight breastplate, a bunch of stuff - and when anybody asked me what I was I yelled "I don't know!"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

a couple years ago i just put on the corniest 90s-est sequindest grandma christmas shirt in my grandma's closet that i could get to stretch to fit my bulk. when people at the party finally gave up and asked what i was i just told em the truth, that i was wearing my grandma's clothes lol

----------------

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I was a hooker when I was 16

(for halloween)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cactus Ghost posted:

a couple years ago i just put on the corniest 90s-est sequindest grandma christmas shirt in my grandma's closet that i could get to stretch to fit my bulk. when people at the party finally gave up and asked what i was i just told em the truth, that i was wearing my grandma's clothes lol

a costume is a costume. Long as you had fun wearing it, who cares

----------------

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I was slightly obsessed with Dracula when I was a little kid so I dressed up as him for Halloween when I was 5 years old.

I went trick or treating and some neighbor man handed me candy and said "Here you go, little boy." I got very indignant and yelled "I'M A GIRL!" and he apologized profusely.

I did look like a little boy in that costume though, so I mean

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bebop esq posted:

I was slightly obsessed with Dracula when I was a little kid so I dressed up as him for Halloween when I was 5 years old.

I went trick or treating and some neighbor man handed me candy and said "Here you go, little boy." I got very indignant and yelled "I'M A GIRL!" and he apologized profusely.

I did look like a little boy in that costume though, so I mean

I bet you were very scary and had sharp teeth. Also Dracula is a boy

----------------

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
Wife and I went as The Log Lady and the backwards speaking Garmonbozia guy (The Man from Another Place) from Twin Peaks

Bastard Tetris fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Oct 2, 2023

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Unfortunately I don't have any surviving pictures, but when I was younger and in shape, my mainstay costume was Elvira. I had a custom dress made, and worked the wig in with my natural hair.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I had some awesome costumes as a kid, mostly because my Mom always made them big elaborate projects. I went as James Bond, Marilyn Manson, Locutus of Borg, Duke Nukem, and A Barrel of Toxic Waste (an idea I got from Calvin & Hobbes, naturally). The barrel costume was made out of a section of a fabric play tunnel for kids that we spraypainted green and put a hazmat label on. Can't remember if I had use of my arms or not.

In college, my roommates and I went as MarioKart characters, complete with cardboard karts we customized, tied balloons to, and wore over our shoulders. We actually won 'best group costume' at the campus party, but the other guys had left already so when I went to collect the prize money they were like "there's only one of you not four? that's not a group costume, here's 1/4 of the winnings." I also tried to get in line at a drive-thru with the kart on, they didn't let me order.

I probably have pics of the costumes I had as a kid, as well. Mom's a professional photographer, so there was always a camera.