Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erotic Thomas
Apr 22, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

A thread about popular 1920s newspaper column Archy and Mehitabel.

I just bought a collection of that at a library book sale. I haven't read it and I don't know that I ever will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

a thread for making fun of bitcoins

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A thread where we try to make fun of something redditors like, but in 100 pages it self-destructs as the regulars split between those that secretly start to like it also and the other half that keeps trying to talk about MRAs.

I'm thinking maybe video games?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

A thread where we try to make fun of something redditors like, but in 100 pages it self-destructs as the regulars split between those that secretly start to like it also and the other half that keeps trying to talk about MRAs.

I'm thinking maybe video games?

A thread where we discuss things in a civil tone

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
bitcoin troon cucks: reddit?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A baseball thread to discuss the changes to pitching mound height over the decades, and we all slightly chuckle to ourselves whenever we type 'mound', because it could mean sex thing.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Existentialist Fart Joke Megathread"

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
GBS karaoke

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a thread for you to just chill in and put your feet up

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A thread about science, how cool it is, and how much we fuckin' love it.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Can't Corner the Dorner

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A thread to track the most recent probations/bans handed out for the inexcusable crime of joke-making on these forums.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Erotic Thomas posted:

I just bought a collection of that at a library book sale. I haven't read it and I don't know that I ever will
You should, they're good.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
a thread similar to an existing thread, but with one or two words changed for comedic effect.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Synonamess Botch posted:

a thread similar to an existing thread, but with one or two words changed for comedic effect.

Thread Idea Barnstorming Butthole?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
post the view outside ur bathroom (if no windows post a pic of the floor of ur bathroom)

someday my friend

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A photoshop thread where we find old 1800's era political cartoons that reference "King Cotton" and replace it with "King Content"

I cannot photoshop so I cannot start this thread.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A thread where people discuss if the guy who married the one Siamese twin is loving both of them when he has sex

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A thread that replaces everyone's post with one from 3 years ago to that day according to their post history

This happens automatically

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The Thread about Nothing

a thread for posting just whatever's on your mind

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

A thread that replaces everyone's post with one from 3 years ago to that day according to their post history

This happens automatically

Good idea but where do the posts from the present go? If they get sent three years back that would really gently caress with my head.
However I have no recollection of a nervous breakdown so I guess the these hasn't been posted yet.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The gas chamber in the future thread made with a three year time stamp

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
goonrush the hertz rent a car forum for an hour, then leave

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Do I lose my deposit if i get semen on the leather seats??

The stickers only say don't smoke nothing about smoking dick

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

A thread where we talk about our favorite hard ciders, and get really snobby about it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Check this idea out:

WHAT IF we somehow clone William Tecumseh Sherman and had him invade the South again, but like in modern times with drones and stuff.

P. cool.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

redshirt posted:

Check this idea out:

WHAT IF we somehow clone William Tecumseh Sherman and had him invade the South again, but like in modern times with drones and stuff.

P. cool.

Sounds good, but this is just about threads we can make on SA.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
should i make a thread about fordyce bumps on my ballsack

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

[TELL]I found a lump

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

look up fordyce spots on wikipedia

hot

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
i still get some occasionally, and i used to think girls might mistake them for stds. but apparently its fairly common, and no girl has hesitated licking my balls so i dont even think about it anymore

but shoujld i make a thread not!!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

I was just thinking about making this

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
"Everything that can be posted has been posted."
- Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka, Chief Posting Officer, 2006

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
"640 posts should be enough for anyone"
- Kevin 'Fragmaster' Bowen, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

A. A. Trek

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A thread where we post our favorite quotes from video games, without context or irony.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had a dream (thread about your interesting and weird dreams)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
A thread for racists where you post stuff that sounds racist, but really isn't.

e:
I mean everyone can post stuff that sounds racist in the thread but we only want the real race car experts to decide what really is or isn't.

e2:
*card

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jun 1, 2014

• Locked thread