Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You just enjoy sexualizing and fetishizing high school girls. got it.

oh great im being bullied AND trolled. im joining raip to gbs now see you fuckers :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

Without ADTRW to defend it it can't be pedo

google THIS

any time you sexualize someone significantly physically or mentally younger than you b/c you get off on their innocence, vulnerability, or malleability you're p. much a pedophile in intent even if you don't meet the legal definition hth

Captain No-mates

im a pedrophile

Diqnol

Jett posted:

any time you sexualize someone significantly physically or mentally younger than you b/c you get off on their innocence, vulnerability, or malleability you're p. much a pedophile in intent even if you don't meet the legal definition hth

What if it's her shapely bottom and...err...top?

cute anime girl

Captain No-mates posted:

im a pedrophile

ass

ok now you post pics of me? wow.

google THIS

anime gently caress pillow posted:

What if it's her shapely bottom and...err...top?

then i guess i'd say there are plenty of twenty-somethings that also meet those requirements so why does it have to be a high school student

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

half the pawn industry is built on women with high school outfits and pigtails - the other half...is ultra gay

Diqnol

Have you seen those bazingas

google THIS

it looks like she's trying to achieve lift with them that av is confusing on so many levels

ass

Jett posted:

it looks like she's trying to achieve lift with them that av is confusing on so many levels

dont speak ill or else i'll pwn u with the classic byob insults aimed at u

I.N.R.I

What's wrong with that?

I.N.R.I

Jett posted:

What's wrong with that?

cute anime girl

welcome to the pedo crew inri

ass

Diqnol

I like to pretend my dick is antispiral when I cum to yoko.

google THIS

ketamine kitty kat posted:

dont speak ill or else i'll pwn u with the classic byob insults aimed at u

my many-blistered flesh is slowly building up a new layer of callus

I.N.R.I

cute anime girl posted:

welcome to the pedo crew inri

I like to gently caress horses. Just kidding.... LOL

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ass

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I like to pretend my dick is antispiral when I cum to yoko.

my dick is the heaven piercing drill etc.

I.N.R.I
Jetts finger is the drill tha t will pierce the children. Just alittle ref mashup for my fellow byob regulars LOL

Savage For The Winjun

I.N.R.I posted:

Jetts finger is the drill tha t will pierce the children. Just alittle ref mashup for my fellow byob regulars LOL

Savage For The Winjun

pedophile means friend of children

Looke

I.N.R.I posted:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ya all elementary school teachers are pedophiles

ass

Chill la Chill posted:

ya all elementary school teachers are pedophiles

yeah. i was being beaten up during recess and the bullies were shouting "YOU SUCK DWEEB". the teacher confronted me and said that he likes me and that I shouldn't listen to them. now that i'm a grown rear end man i realized he is a pedophile and he only wanted my elementary school rear end

Diqnol

And you gave it to him like a little child whore :D

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

so is kill la kill out and this new underage underclothed girl in? I cant keep track of all the animes

google THIS

anime is basically a hydra made out of sexualized underaged girls

Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is good, but not as good as FLCL imo. What do you think about these two classic Gainax products?

cute anime girl

Triangle posted:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is good, but not as good as FLCL imo. What do you think about these two classic Gainax products?

FLCL is good

Diqnol

Why did u draw that Iron, just cuz lol

So BYOB :D

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Jett posted:

anime is basically a hydra made out of sexualized underaged girls
___/

ass

Triangle posted:

I loved FLCL but I love TTGL more.

ass
You seem to have good taste in things triangle, how about you drop off the terrible av tho? It's hard to look at it, no matter how ironic it's supposed to be

Captain No-mates

this always makes me laugh

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

A masterpiece.

Cych

Triangle posted:

its just 27 episodes of fanservice man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
jfc

• Locked thread