Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Blue's Clues posted:

Maybe your penis is actually a very large clitoris. Check for extra hole.

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

do you want a postin gals tag?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is tough. you may be a borderline case. on the one hand the pink thing is pretty definitive, but on the other not a lot of girls shake their fists.

have you ever paid to have your nails done?

i bite my nails

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

do you want a postin gals tag?

yes

yes i do

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
So who wants to talk about period shits?

FluffieDuckie

Angry Fish posted:

So who wants to talk about period shits?

we're talking about things we LIKE about being a girl

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're talking about things we LIKE about being a girl

Oh OK cool.

How about crying? Man those emotions.

FluffieDuckie

Angry Fish posted:

Oh OK cool.

How about crying? Man those emotions.

i like it when men do stuff for me so i'll stop crying. is that what you mean?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

i like it when men do stuff for me so i'll stop crying. is that what you mean?

I don't know. Everything I know about women comes from the bible.

City of Glompton

I enjoy having a nice girl voice. it's p awesome to have a sexy voice and use it. (although I am sick right now and man do I miss my voice, I wish it would come back!)

thewizardofshoe

I just want to do somethin' special for all the ladies in the world.

thewizardofshoe

Siluvayne posted:

I enjoy having a nice girl voice. it's p awesome to have a sexy voice and use it. (although I am sick right now and man do I miss my voice, I wish it would come back!)

agreed girl voices are the best.

That, and like, Tom Waits. Very different ends of the spectrum. Unless you like that Dr. Girlfriend voice.

Which I do.

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 29, 2014

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

so girls it's the best time when we go into the red tent once a month yeah i think it's the ginchiest

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
prolly the look i get when I lift heavy poo poo and build stuff at work in front of all these manly contractors who complain about their back. It messes with them and it's great.

FluffieDuckie

thewizardofshoe posted:

see this is how you talk to girls. go to that "how do i talk to girls" thread and show them this

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

prolly the look i get when I lift heavy poo poo and build stuff at work in front of all these manly contractors who complain about their back. It messes with them and it's great.

are, are you really a girl?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yeah. I work for a big box hardware store in the door/window/trim section. I'm like.. 5' 6", and when I started there, I couldn't do anything. But I didn't have a car, and walked to work every day for two years, and gradually worked up on stuff, and now I can put a steel exterior door on a frame over my head (only if it doesn't have glass) and move around 4x8 3/4" thick sheets of plywood (but not MDF, that stuff is -heavy-)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

quick tag her so we can track her in the wild

WindmillSlayer

all you bastards being happy with your girl voices harumph harumph

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

WindmillSlayer posted:

all you bastards being happy with your girl voices harumph harumph

You'll get there WMS :)

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

your journey's going to be making peace with the raw materials you have to work with wms

Savage For The Winjun

i want a girl voice

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

Yeah. I work for a big box hardware store in the door/window/trim section. I'm like.. 5' 6", and when I started there, I couldn't do anything. But I didn't have a car, and walked to work every day for two years, and gradually worked up on stuff, and now I can put a steel exterior door on a frame over my head (only if it doesn't have glass) and move around 4x8 3/4" thick sheets of plywood (but not MDF, that stuff is -heavy-)

welcome girl! if you ever get your unfortunate av situation sorted out and want a postin pals tag let us know

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

welcome girl! if you ever get your unfortunate av situation sorted out and want a postin pals tag let us know

Yeah, totes, I'm gonna get an av. But it's like.. I can never think of a good one, and then I think "wait, I can put this money towards a decent beer" and I give up. But I'll get an av at some point.

poverty goat

when straight guys wear pink it's called salmon

thats the loophole

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

Yeah, totes, I'm gonna get an av. But it's like.. I can never think of a good one, and then I think "wait, I can put this money towards a decent beer" and I give up. But I'll get an av at some point.

ok you might start here.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

lots of good ideas and there's a link to a couple of threads with other ideas posted. you can also ask for advice if you have an idea or need help resizing something or animating it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok you might start here.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3636960

lots of good ideas and there's a link to a couple of threads with other ideas posted. you can also ask for advice if you have an idea or need help resizing something or animating it

If I could figure it out, I actually have a decent idea, but I gotta figure out how to make an animated .gif of the proper size of a youtube video. It's possible, I just haven't researched it due to aforementioned lack of ambition

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I too enjoy being a girl.

WindmillSlayer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I too enjoy being a girl.

draw yourself as a girl

City of Glompton

WindmillSlayer posted:

draw yourself as a girl

yes

Reset Button

thewizardofshoe posted:

framing this post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WindmillSlayer posted:

draw yourself as a girl

Can I keep the mustache?

WindmillSlayer

Can I keep the mustache?

yes and is encouraged

also i have a new face pic because of chat so if you run out of drawing ideas again

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WindmillSlayer posted:

yes and is encouraged

also i have a new face pic because of chat so if you run out of drawing ideas again

I will draw it on monday

WindmillSlayer

I will draw it on monday

yessss we get to see hot lady GSJG

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WindmillSlayer posted:

yessss we get to see hot lady GSJG

unless I don't

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:shrug:

WindmillSlayer

why do you hurt me when i show you nothing but love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have a penis and identify as a straight heterosexual male am i a girl

yeah same case here, byob postin gals just aren't acceptant :sigh:

• Locked thread