Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Snazz

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Is there also a vagina restaurant, or has our male-dominated society pushed femininity into the background yet again?

fried oysters are pretty close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Is there also a vagina restaurant, or has our male-dominated society pushed femininity into the background yet again?

does placenta count

ulvir

A blind man walks past the fish market and says "Hello ladies"

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jun 28, 2014

ass

if you can carve out the vagina i guess

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

ulvir posted:

A blind man walks past the fish market and says "Hello ladies"

google THIS

Cowabanga posted:

if you can carve out the vagina i guess

ass

vaginas don't protrude out of the body, it's a cavity

ass
seriously how did you have kids

google THIS

Cowabanga posted:

look i just picked something from the first page of "roast beef" i wasn't going to scrutinize hundreds of images looking for the one that most closely resembled a vagina just so you'd get the reference

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cowabanga posted:

vaginas don't protrude out of the body, it's a cavity

Cowabanga posted:

Oftten, when people are talking about vaginas, they refer to the outward visible portions of the female genitalia such as the vulva, labia majora and labia minora. I believe Jett was posting an image of roast beef in accordance with its visual similarity with the labia majora, the opening of the vagina, urethra and the location of the clitoris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Oftten, when people are talking about vaginas, they refer to the outward visible portions of the female genitalia such as the vulva, labia majora and labia minora. I believe Jett was posting an image of roast beef in accordance with its visual similarity with the labia majora, the opening of the vagina, urethra and the location of the clitoris

this guy gets it, GSJG you can work at my vag restaurant any day

• Locked thread