Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Can this thread turn into posting funny stuff from TCC instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is the best thing ever and you will be so sappy and stupid and the next day you will be more embarassed than you have ever been.

basically dont bring your phone with you while doing ecstasy

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Yeah, you will call your Mom at 3am to tell her you love her or something even stupider.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

:911:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

how the heck do you abuse ambien? don't you just fall asleep? they gave me ambien in the hospital once and i tried to get out of the bed in a kinda dream state forgetting that only an external fixator was holding together my shattered pelvis. seems like a kinda lame recreational drug.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
came to read a trip report

found out im the op

:wtc:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I got some from friend one time because I mentioned I wasn't sleeping very much. They're just sleeping pills. How do you abuse them? Take two? Sleep longer? We need some tcc input here

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax

MOOBS! posted:

is ecstasy worth it? i get all sappy and stupid while drunk i cant imagine how i would act if i thought everyone loved me

it's awesome but tbh not worth it because it's almost always cut w/ bad drugs.prohibition at work unfortunately

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Ambien's p the scariest poo poo I've ever done

Pop like 4 and be prepared to leave the drat dimension

DON'T

DRIVE

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i just eat s bunch of poo poo on ambien and end up getting pissed at myself the next day . i fell askeep eating chocolate ice cream with my hands with the tub on my chest. when i woke up choco ice cream goo was everywhere as if a bunch of blackmen had cummed on me . to say the least i loved it bc i love cum by golly

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
ambien are meds that make you do banal but absurd stuff which you can't remember, right?
i can't see the appeal of that unless you like hire a camera crew to follow you around until you come down.why do you Americans like to take all this really boring stuff?is it because good jobs piss test for weed?

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games
Where is HondaRider when you need him

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
something sensitive

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Big Beef City posted:

I'm not trying to be overly judgemental here, but I guess if I knew 7 people who went to jail in any capacity I'd re-think my friendships and social circle. If I could categorize it as "of all the people I know who went to jail, 7 of them abused ambien". I'd probably rethink my entire life.

lol you sound like a pussy rear end bitch

bored rich white kids dont give a gently caress, they'll go to jail, spend 2 hours there and get bailed out by daddy, but its too late. it changes them man, they get moulded by the system and then they cant live outside of the slammer

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
but also all jokes aside if you went to college/university and dont know at least 10 people who have been taken to jail then you had a boring college life that probably involved DnD

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

lol you sound like a pussy rear end bitch

bored rich white kids dont give a gently caress, they'll go to jail, spend 2 hours their and get bailed out. it changes them man, they get molded by the system and then they cant live outside of the slammer

i was there when they served bologna on white bread

i know what hardship is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
true story i went to jail and came out with a neo-vagina

• Locked thread