Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

b0red posted:

You think you're important or some poo poo? Get a loving messenger bag or something human being.
if you're cool get 2 messenger backs with 1 mossberg sawed off in each to blow away brief case fuckers :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Wayside Bazaar posted:

if there was nobody else around you shoulda just suckered them and hosed them up with the briefcase and hid their naked, unconcious bodies in an alley after u stole their money and other valuables.

I have this briefcase and it's good.
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/kenneth-cole-reaction-manhattan-leather-attache?ID=439176

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

how can we helpe

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

if you're cool get 2 messenger backs with 1 mossberg sawed off in each to blow away brief case fuckers :cool:

pure 0wnage

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

great thread man

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

You paid at least $130 for a briefcase. LOL.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

b0red posted:

You paid at least $130 for a briefcase. LOL.

contents:

* receipt for breifcase

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

you know just yesterday i had a bunch of kids walk really slow through the crosswalk at a stop sign

kids are cunts

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug
every time i get mad at teens for being teens i get horrified at how old i've become

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I bet you look like a used car sales man with it :roflolmao:
have fun with your briefcase :mmmhmm:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

tractor fanatic posted:

every time i get mad at teens for being teens i get horrified at how old i've become

iiiiiiits this.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
*the weight of the attaché seems to grow as each second passes, hands begin to sweat and the leather squeaks as you reaffirm your grip*

i'll have a crispy chicken sandwich... NO WAIT, grilled... grilled

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

What do you even keep in a briefcase? Most places are paperless. Laptops belong in messenger bags. All I can think of is trying to have a fear and loathing type drug suitcase.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

tractor fanatic posted:

can't help but get a big meh from me

b0red posted:

What do you even keep in a briefcase? Most places are paperless. Laptops belong in messenger bags. All I can think of is trying to have a fear and loathing type drug suitcase.
laptop + charger + documents

I considered a messenger bag but I like the look of a boxy attache

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
why would you buy a briefcase when your shorts prob have roomy enough cargo pockets for your DS and latest manga

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

It was just me walking down the street at like 8pm and they were all sitting & standing around a bench on the sidewalk. Out of nowhere they start yelling "loving LOSER" at me as I went by. I was carrying a breifcase too, which they picked up on bc they also yelled "BRIEFCASE human being" before laughing & high fiving each other. I started walking really fast to get away from them like an aspie loser. FMA.

FMA = gently caress my rear end?

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Or just have a backpack like a normal idiot bitch fucker

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

b0red posted:

Salespeople carry them because of the image.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

b0red posted:

Or just have a backpack like a normal idiot bitch fucker
used to, got tired of that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sabel posted:

i've used a messenger bag since college which has worked for me fine but i can understand the appeal of a briefcase especially if it also complements what you are wearing for work attire ...not sure of what some of the others here are doing for work. small backpacks are great if you are taking a motorcycle/bicycle to work or travelling, but it looks silly using one to just take poo poo from my car into the office.

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

Salespeople carry them because of the image.

but what is in them? laptop? Everyone I know is paperless

Sabel posted:

used to, got tired of that

how can you get tired of something you use to transport something from your car to your cube/office. it's on your back for maybe 5 minutes unless you can't afford a car and are poor.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

b0red posted:

but what is in them? laptop? Everyone I know is paperless

Weed.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
cleanshirt pedo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TLV3G_dVXU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sabel posted:

i have to say, i expected you to have a briefcase for some nite crew anime reason

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Wayside Bazaar posted:

...not sure of what some of the others here are doing for work.
just joshin' the OP and me, I don't think anybody is this full of care about things you put stuff in and carry around

a hole-y ghost posted:

i have to say, i expected you to have a briefcase for some nite crew anime reason

nope but that's as good a reason as any

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jun 7, 2014

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

carrion kit posted:

a child only knows the truth, a harsh lesson to learn about yourself OP. try not to think about it, just get some rest

children are idiot fuckers

what are the qualities of a good breifcase i'm non-prefessional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

so like if you don't need a briefcase for work then don't get one? simple way to not look like a scrub... :rolleyes:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

SniperWoreConverse posted:

children are idiot fuckers

that you like the way it looks and it can carry your poo poo

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Fear and Loathing

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Mods please rename OP "BRIEFCASE human being"

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Sabel posted:

that you like the way it looks and it can carry your poo poo

preferable to a briefcase

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
lol. goldmine

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
You should have pulled your dual silenced AMT hardballer longslides out of the briefcase and done some Mozambique drills on them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

what does the little white circle with two holes do?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

MOOBS! posted:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Working in the CBD of my city, I cannot remember the last time I saw a briefcase being carried by anyone but a crusty old barrister who uses very old fashioned briefcases for carrying large briefs for court.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

a hole-y ghost posted:

so like if you don't need a briefcase for work then don't get one? simple way to not look like a scrub... :rolleyes:

goddamn it was curiosity you oval office
roll them eyes outta your skull fucker

MOOBS! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Neurosis posted:

Working in the CBD of my city, I cannot remember the last time I saw a briefcase being carried by anyone but a crusty old barrister who uses very old fashioned briefcases for carrying large briefs for court.
So what you're saying is briefcases are hand fedoras

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

you know, make that exterior kevlar and throw some ceramic ballistic plates in the interior liner or something and you'd be ready to look classy in any workplace violence scenarios

• Locked thread