Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I had a sunnysideup egg on my burg and ended up with egg yolk all over my hands.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Sid Vicious posted:

ground beef bread crumbs and eggs thats pretty much every homemade burg recipe ever brah

wait what no no no this is not how i want to start my morning sid you are making meatloaf patties

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I had a sunnysideup egg on my burg and ended up with egg yolk all over my hands.

messy but delish

Corn Glizzy

no chinese food, voted 1

FluffieDuckie

The Rage posted:

no chinese food, voted 1

FluffieDuckie

except not really bc i want sid to buy us dinner

alnilam

sid if we're getting chinese can we find one of those places that has both chinese and thai cause i really love thai food

alnilam

plus i dont eat meat and the crappier of chinese places will sometimes not have anything good w/o meat (like they'll have broccoli w/ garlic sauce which is p good but not that exciting and gets old)

thai fodo on the other hand is amazing and inherently veg cause there are lots of non meat eatsers in thai world

cruft

alnilam posted:

plus i dont eat meat and the crappier of chinese places will sometimes not have anything good w/o meat (like they'll have broccoli w/ garlic sauce which is p good but not that exciting and gets old)

thai fodo on the other hand is amazing and inherently veg cause there are lots of non meat eatsers in thai world

Gotta watch out for fish sauce, bro. Thai food puts it in everything.

I'd be down for some Rad Nah tho, definitely.

alnilam

cruft posted:

Gotta watch out for fish sauce, bro. Thai food puts it in everything.

I'd be down for some Rad Nah tho, definitely.

Yeah usually you can ask if they use it and usually the kee maos and see ews don't plus a lot of the over-rice dishes, anyway i don't eat meat but i also don't care if i find out there was secretly a little fish sauce on my food

Also Thai curry paste usually contains shrimp paste :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy

prik nam pla ALL DAY BITCHES

*dat fishsauce*

• Locked thread