Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

All I remember from high school was that I would skip gym to go smoke in the woods, and one year the gym teacher failed me and I had to take summer school gym. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

All I remember from high school was that I would skip gym to go smoke in the woods, and one year the gym teacher failed me and I had to take summer school gym. lol

Summer School Gym doesn't sound too bad.

ZebTM

*plays Doom co-op with my bros in the hallway on our school laptops*
*goes to senior prom as a junior and ignores my date*

FartGhost

*Gets bullied relentlessy, takes it out on people that try to be nice, alienates absolutely everyone by pretty much never talking anymore and getting angry whenever anyone tries to make small talk*

"its just a phase he doesnt need help" - my parents and most of my teachers

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft posted:

Summer School Gym doesn't sound too bad.

It was actually very nice. It was held early in the morning before it got too hot, so we'd run around or play badminton or whatever, and then have the rest of the day to goof off.

OPERATE MACHINERY

I went to a different school for my junior year, when I went back to my main school for 12th people would casually tell me how they thought I offed myself or sumthing :(

cruft

It was actually very nice. It was held early in the morning before it got too hot, so we'd run around or play badminton or whatever, and then have the rest of the day to goof off.

Cool.

I took Latin in summer school once, and I kept showing up hungry for some reason so my stomach growled the entire time, which was embarrassing because the only other student was a girl and I had a crush on every girl.

But now I know 6 different ways to say "the boys are farmers" in Latin so I guess it balances out.

cruft

cruft posted:

Cool.

I took Latin in summer school once, and I kept showing up hungry for some reason so my stomach growled the entire time, which was embarrassing because the only other student was a girl and I had a crush on every girl.

But now I know 6 different ways to say "the boys are farmers" in Latin so I guess it balances out.

There was a really cute girl in my French 4 class in College too, which was another class with only two students. I tried to get her to go on a date with me but she was all "no thanks, I'm transferring to another school". Then she showed back up in 2 years and gave me this :shrug: when I saw her in the cafeteria.

Poor kid, nobody should have to eat that much humble pie.

This counts because a lot of you were still in high school then. Or elementary school I guess.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cruft posted:

Cool.

Oh poo poo, I always wanted to take Latin, but I never did.

cruft

Oh poo poo, I always wanted to take Latin, but I never did.

Wait like 5-8 more years and then your brain will be better at language acquisition. (Brains suck for learning new languages between like 20 and 45).

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cruft posted:

Wait like 5-8 more years and then your brain will be better at language acquisition. (Brains suck for learning new languages between like 20 and 45).

cruft

I have a dossier.

alnilam

cruft posted:

I learned portuguese and icelandic in my 20s :smugdog:

alnilam

Also in high school my senior year i switched languages cause i has reached the end of our spanish track so i took german 2 as a senior asking freshmen and there was this freshman girl who was awesome and wise beyond her years and we flirted a lot but never did anything cause i was great at having mutual crushes but never knew wtf to do from there

Also i was young for my grade so i was 16 and she was 14 so it wasn't that weird

cruft

alnilam posted:

Also in high school my senior year i switched languages cause i has reached the end of our spanish track so i took german 2 as a senior asking freshmen and there was this freshman girl who was awesome and wise beyond her years and we flirted a lot but never did anything cause i was great at having mutual crushes but never knew wtf to do from there

Also i was young for my grade so i was 16 and she was 14 so it wasn't that weird

When I was 18, I dated a 14 year old, and it was that weird.

Corn Glizzy

cruft posted:

:eyepop:

cruft

I think I gave her bulemia too. I was a bad boyfriend.

alnilam

Wait gently caress this is a rping thread

*writes note to girl that says "do you like me circle one yes/no" bc the only way i know how to begin flirting is pretending to be childishly bad at it*

Corn Glizzy

cruft posted:

like you just made fun of her until she developed bulimia, or like, your injected your semen into her and it was full of bulimia

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cruft posted:

uhhh

alnilam

cruft posted:

Dang sorry bout that do you ever feel regret? You should contact her and say you regret being a bad bf and she was an important person to you whether you acted like it at the time or not, it'll make both you and her feel better :unsmith:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

An 18 year old dating a 14 year old is really hosed up. Jesus Christ, dude. You should probably go to jail

Corn Glizzy

almost as bad as fingering a babies butt

cruft

alnilam posted:

Dang sorry bout that do you ever feel regret? You should contact her and say you regret being a bad bf and she was an important person to you whether you acted like it at the time or not, it'll make both you and her feel better :unsmith:

I called her once about 5 years ago and her dad said she had driven herself in to get checked for Leukemia. I chatted with him for a while and expressed concern for her, then I left a number for her to call back if she wanted, and she didn't.

I think it might be best to just keep moving forward in our lives. I hope she's okay tho, I really do still care about her a lot.

cruft

An 18 year old dating a 14 year old is really hosed up. Jesus Christ, dude. You should probably go to jail

I think the statute of limitations has run out, but you're right, and I wish somebody had told me that at the time.

Corn Glizzy

cruft posted:

I called her once about 5 years ago and her dad said she had driven herself in to get checked for Leukemia. I chatted with him for a while and expressed concern for her, then I left a number for her to call back if she wanted, and she didn't.

I think it might be best to just keep moving forward in our lives. I hope she's okay tho, I really do still care about her a lot.

its always good to keep that door open in case theres a chance you can gently caress again

oh wait you hosed a child you aatrek lookin' motherfucker

SIDS Vicious

i bet cruft is actually really handsome

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cruft posted:

I think the statute of limitations has run out, but you're right, and I wish somebody had told me that at the time.

Welp, now I know you're a really gross person. At 18 you really should have known better. Jesus

Corn Glizzy

Sid Vicious posted:

i bet cruft is actually really handsome

my 14 year old dick is craving him right now, i won't deny it

cruft

Welp, now I know you're a really gross person. At 18 you really should have known better. Jesus

We should compare dossiers sometime.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

SIDS Vicious

please dont doxx me bo pepper

google THIS

The Rage posted:

almost as bad as fingering a babies butt

i knew cruft was dating a 14 year old and i just walked away :smith:

Corn Glizzy

Jett posted:

i knew cruft was dating a 14 year old and i just walked away :smith:

this is the ultimate crime

SIDS Vicious

fiona is 4 years younger than me but we are both adults am i also a pervert

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sid Vicious posted:

Do you finger her butt?

Corn Glizzy

Sid Vicious posted:

my wife is 3 years younger than I am but she was 16 when we met so it was legal in Washington state

SIDS Vicious

Do you finger her butt?

no im not allowed near the butt

poverty goat

ive got another weird boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

impure flutter

Jett posted:

*dresses up as cloud strife for halloween*

• Locked thread