Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i don't thnik this is canon

edit: oh poo poo page 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Oh, so George Lucas looked like a complete goober even when young.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Oh, so George Lucas looked like a complete goober even when young.

yeah but he didn't have 55 pounds of extra neck

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

whoa boba fett is actually bill waterson

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Kilmers Elbow posted:

This is me meeting Boba Fett at the Toy and Hobby store circa 1981/2-ish. There was a competition with the local rag (you had to colour in a picture of some planets or something) and I got 3rd place. I won a Luke Skywalker figure. The winner got a Millennium Falcon and second place I think got a land-speeder.

Looking at Boba Fett and thinking "pfft, I could take him."

And then Jedi proved you right.

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
heres a dumb video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgyyBLrYgC0

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
In fifth grade we had pen pals with a fifth grade class from another school, and I was trying to ask my guy what his life was like, and all he knew how to talk about was boba fett. I tried to tell him I didn't know wtf he was talking about and he's like okay well here is some drawings I made of boba fett. at the end of the year our classes took a field trip to an animal sanctuary together and I ditched him to look at some wolves with my friend bryan. jeff if you reading this I'm sorry I ditched you but seriously. loving boba fett. jesus.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Gutcruncher posted:

Im glad they finally make Darth Sidious look right in that hologram scene. Before he was all blurry and you couldnt really see what he looked like, but now its great!

the original effect was somebody on the production crew's wife's face, with old age makeup, and a chimp's head/face superimposed on top

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

the original effect was somebody on the production crew's wife's face, with old age makeup, and a chimp's head/face superimposed on top

looked better than when they showed him without a hood in the new movies and he looked like a literal scrotum

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt

This completely revolutionizes my episode I theories

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why do people like Boba Fett so much? He's barely in the movies and accomplishes almost nothing. He snitches on the falcon going to cloud city then waits for the empire to come in and give him a safe frozen Han Solo. Then he shows up and tries to fight but is hilariously inept and falls into a big monster hole. He's a stupid generic stormtrooper with a different coloured hat. Some how from just that, idiot nerds filled in the blanks and decided he was this amazing cool bounty hunter and created this huge mythos of how bad-rear end he is to the point that they got all mad that Lucas gave him such an un-heroic death. He's not cool and doesn't do anything cool. Nerds just wrote so much fan fiction about this useless idiot lucas decided to ret-con him being cool and important for more sweet nerd cash.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Rocket pack you stupid idiot.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Party Plane Jones posted:

Yeah and it was awesome. It was some kind of mysterious vaguely human looking creature. Clearly the evil emperor but without giving away all the goods too soon. For the DVD they shone a spotlight on Ian McDiarmids makeuped face and ensured that there was no mystery as to the appearance of this mysterious evil emperor. I guess they thought that when he appears in Return of the Jedi we will all go "woah wait, this guy didnt look like this in the last movie! Is this the same guy? WHATS HAPPENING?!"

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt

Baronjutter posted:

Why do people like Boba Fett so much? He's barely in the movies and accomplishes almost nothing. He snitches on the falcon going to cloud city then waits for the empire to come in and give him a safe frozen Han Solo. Then he shows up and tries to fight but is hilariously inept and falls into a big monster hole. He's a stupid generic stormtrooper with a different coloured hat. Some how from just that, idiot nerds filled in the blanks and decided he was this amazing cool bounty hunter and created this huge mythos of how bad-rear end he is to the point that they got all mad that Lucas gave him such an un-heroic death. He's not cool and doesn't do anything cool. Nerds just wrote so much fan fiction about this useless idiot lucas decided to ret-con him being cool and important for more sweet nerd cash.

His spaceship is p cool

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

they should delete all of the scenes

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

I was so mad when I found out that kid was supposed to be Greedo. Apparently there are only some 100 people in the whole galaxy with two female broodmares and they all will just keep bumping into each other forever.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Baronjutter posted:

Because we were promised this

Edit: These bastards ripped us off and ruined our toys for 20 years

naem
May 29, 2011

It disturbs me how much young George would fit in with hipsters in SF right now based on this pic

I could totally see him outside one of those mission dive bars

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

RAGE HOLE posted:

I was so mad when I found out that kid was supposed to be Greedo. Apparently there are only some 100 people in the whole galaxy with two female broodmares and they all will just keep bumping into each other forever.

I love that George Lucas remembered that Greedo encountered Han on Tattooine and came to the conclusion that Greedo must live there. Really? Does he even know what a bounty hunter is? Was Greedo just chillin at the bar and just coincidentally noticed Han at a booth? He wasn't tracking his bounty around the galaxy? He just got lucky? Does Greedo only nab bounties if they happen to be near his home? Is he that lazy?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

FogHelmut posted:

they should delete all of the scenes

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

gently caress Your Website posted:

Legit surprised not goatse

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
boba tea is realy good. if u dont like it gently caress u nigga. i got boba tea w/ a bitch and hosed the first datye. guress suckin balls thru a straw reminded her of somethin. u can use this tip in the future just make sure u give props to ur boy ilikedrit vby emptyquoting this post

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
btw gently caress george lucas racist rear end. bullfrog lookin rear end b*tch . nigga look like a shaved hamster w/his cheeks full. george lucas loiks like a melted shaved bear. gently caress jorge lucas

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

has anyone mentioned that you can almost see that grey lady's vulva

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gutcruncher posted:

Im so glad that in the DVD release they redubbed Boba Fett with the guy that played Jango Fett.

wait... what they dubbed boba fett's voice in the original movies with the jango fett guy?

:psyduck:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gutcruncher posted:

Im so glad that in the DVD release they redubbed Boba Fett with the guy that played Jango Fett. Before watching the DVD, I was just so confused but thankfully it all now makes sense. Same with that guys ghost at the end. Did they really expect me to get who that was supposed to be?

Also this part in Episode 5

Im glad they finally make Darth Sidious look right in that hologram scene. Before he was all blurry and you couldnt really see what he looked like, but now its great!

ur fuckin joking, right?!

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

RAGE HOLE posted:

LOL at nerds using the terms 'canon'/not canon' when describing which pachelbel songs they enjoy

They're not songs, poseur.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Gutcruncher posted:

I love that George Lucas remembered that Greedo encountered Han on Tattooine and came to the conclusion that Greedo must live there. Really? Does he even know what a bounty hunter is? Was Greedo just chillin at the bar and just coincidentally noticed Han at a booth? He wasn't tracking his bounty around the galaxy? He just got lucky? Does Greedo only nab bounties if they happen to be near his home? Is he that lazy?

I know that if I'm a smart smuggler that has people hired to kill me, I'll go to the rough and tough bar next door to the guy that wants to kill me because surely nobody would notice me there. It'd be like dressing up in a g i joe murder suit and then going down to the local tough guy watering hole in faluja. None of them terrorists would think of being in there, nor would anyone leave to go turn me in for some sort of reward like beads and feathers.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Ratjaculation posted:

Haven't seen any Jar Jar. Voted thread 1

Bumble Bee is the jar jar binks of the transformer world.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Is that the chick who's tit popped out In Jedi?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gutcruncher posted:

You see, Greedo is a Rodian and Rodians live on many planets as they are essentially galactic slaves and serfs.

Greedo was one of the lucky ones, who got to work ostensibly for himself (though of course in complete service to Jabba the Hutt)

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I know that guy! That's Bob Fetta from accounting. Good guy, kinda quiet stuck in middle management for about 14 years. He usually wins "wacky tie" challenges on Fridays during the summer.

If you see him say, "Boogaloo-Boogaloo" he knows what that means.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
from time to time i love god and his minor gifts to humankind

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Gutcruncher posted:

George Lucas remembers less and cares less about his movies than his fanbase does.

But this is his fanbase so I think that's okay: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

George Lucas remembers less and cares less about his movies than his fanbase does.

But this is his fanbase so I think that's okay: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

This article shouldn't be written in past tense; although Star Wars is set "A long time ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far, Away," there are still breasts today and they exhibit most of the same qualities - MoistFarmer 03:42 October 12 2009

Reverted changes by Moist. Ill believe it when I see it. Think long and hard before you try and vandalize the breasts page again... you know not with what you meddle - DarthPedant 04:58 October 12 2009

• Locked thread