Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

gently caress the ROW posted:

It seems chill here :D Maoist pussy its just sometimes I read your post and I'm like, this guys/girls hella wierd and I didn't want to read it. Sorry for the lame callout thread but it needed to said, mainly i was just going to cuss at you if you posted anymore until possibly, you cried IRL, and stopped posting. I like 75% of your posting, maybe 80%

I think maybe you should stop posting, it's convenient that you made this thread for me to tell you this in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW

by zen death robot

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I think maybe you should stop posting, it's convenient that you made this thread for me to tell you this in.

You're welcome haha

vapoursquid

none other
we are the ppl living in sa's dumpster

Maoist Pussy

by Lowtax

im extremely interested in what opinions you think we share btw

I think we both demand excellence. We both want to turn on the metaphorical fluorescent ceiling light in the filthy kitchen that is GBS, sending the roaches scurrying.

i am he

gently caress the ROW more like gently caress gently caress the ROW, he's a fucker

Matoi Ryuko

i am he posted:

gently caress the ROW more like gently caress gently caress the ROW, he's a fucker

Yes, gently caress him.

i am he

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yes, gently caress him.

:agreed:

Matoi Ryuko

:cheers:

tao of lmao

I love all posters equally :george:

fuck the ROW

by zen death robot
You can have gently caress in your title and username but its censored elsewhere, which is extremely funny to me

weird

by zen death robot
i'm inexorably depressed

i am he

You can have gently caress in your title and username but its censored elsewhere, which is extremely funny to me

Some things are inddeed funny, however your posts are not among them

nvm no cake

I'm callin this guy out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

it would seem the row is the one who got hosed today

problematic hug

seems a bit redundant, what w/ the thread move and probation

weird

by zen death robot

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

seems a bit redundant, what w/ the thread move and probation

ya wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot