Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

catdynamite posted:

indulge your inner darkness

catdynamite i've considered your offer and widestancer and i have discussed it and we feel that we could share you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap

*pops the collar of my leather jacket that has "bad bitch" embroidered on the back* cool

Eye of Widesauron

catdynamite posted:

*pops the collar of my leather jacket that has "bad bitch" embroidered on the back* cool

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cats wit swag itt

FluffieDuckie

update:

day 2 of being ruffie duckie. i'm in a 3 way relationship with a "bad influence" and a fyadder.

things are looking good.

FluffieDuckie

considering this for my new av:

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

FluffieDuckie posted:

considering this for my new av:

:eyepop: :pervert:

I'm sorry something bad happened fluffie cheer up

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
this is getting worrisome. fluffie hasn't fed me fish food in hours and i'm going to end up with a clogged tank filter soon. where is my forum mom? why is she sniffing weed?

Machai

Bo-Pepper posted:

please sign my penis fluffieduckie

Machai

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
bad girls are a huge turnon for me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Crap

ghost goom, cute cat, dark duck threeway

Eye of Widesauron

catdynamite posted:

ghost goom, cute cat, dark duck threeway

:greencube:

Fluffy's Mario Kart was apparently broken by a child :(

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?