Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

catdynamite posted:

i've never had sex :smugmrgw:

i have, ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergeant Handsome

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I expect nothing less from you, Sargent Handsome

Your cool

Captain No-mates

catdynamite posted:

i've never had sex :smugmrgw:

do u want to w/ me?

Reset Button

Sergeant Handsome posted:

A lady called me drunk last night and made me promise to come to her house when I could. So I think I'm about to get into the cool guy sexhaver treehouse

honestly dont be mad if she forgets because i have made plenty of those calls and forgotten about them once i sobered up
go to ur local bar and find a nice lil lady. or man. whatever ur into

Sergeant Handsome

Reset Button posted:

honestly dont be mad if she forgets because i have made plenty of those calls and forgotten about them once i sobered up
go to ur local bar and find a nice lil lady. or man. whatever ur into

Yeah I know dawg but that don't mean I won't at least try with this hot mamacita

WhenInRome

Yeah I know dawg but that don't mean I won't at least try with this hot mamacita

if she was so drunk she blacked out and can't remember anything "oh yeah you totally called me last night so we could get it on" might just sound like a desperate pickup line

be careful out there!!

WhenInRome

WhenInRome posted:

if she was so drunk she blacked out and can't remember anything "oh yeah you totally called me last night so we could get it on" might just sound like a desperate pickup line

be careful out there!!

i forgot to add that i believe in you

Reset Button

ya just invite her out for a drink but dont let her get too drunk unless u want to be a Skeevy Bitch

Sergeant Handsome
Yeah this isn't the first time she's called me either drunk or crying. I was gonna have sex with her before, but I got really high and called her ex and asked if he would mind if I hosed her. But when he told her about that things got kinda awkward.

Captain No-mates

Yeah this isn't the first time she's called me either drunk or crying. I was gonna have sex with her before, but I got really high and called her ex and asked if he would mind if I hosed her. But when he told her about that things got kinda awkward.

why did you ask her ex for permission thats not how that works !!

Sergeant Handsome
For the same reason paid 10 bux for an online forum, I was really high

Captain No-mates

For the same reason paid 10 bux for an online forum, I was really high

fair enough

tao of lmao

Still posting ITT. gently caress tha police.

BERGfu

dogcrash truther

lol

dogcrash truther
what the gently caress is wrong with you

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

dogcrash truther
girl: have sex with me
sergeant handsome: ok baby sure but just wait a second while i smoke some weed and then as your ex if its okay

Koishi Komeiji

BYOB 8.2: I was gonna have sex with her before, but I got really high and called her ex and asked if he would mind if I hosed her.

dogcrash truther

Mighty Stalker posted:

BYOB 8.2: I was gonna have sex with her before, but I got really high and called her ex and asked if he would mind if I hosed her.

BERGfu

Mighty Stalker posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mighty Stalker posted:

WhenInRome

Mighty Stalker posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my fiancee and i have plans to do some all star level boinking tomorrow after work

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's the first time since she got her bikini wax

pig slut lisa

irl is good

we would have all star boinked sooner but my sister's wedding last weekend gave me some sort of horrible respiratory condition and i've been clawing my way back from the edge of death for six days

Sergeant Handsome
What's the difference between all star boinking and regular boinking?

Guillermus

i had sex 10 hours ago, can i post?

Highly Unnecessary

Guillermus posted:

i had sex 10 hours ago, can i post?

only if you haven't showered since

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Mighty Stalker posted:

BERGfu

if you have to ask then you may never know

BERGfu

the answer may com in time

Eye of Widesauron

:greencube:

Trash Trick

Post your itts.

Sergeant Handsome

BERGfu posted:

the answer may cum in time

FTFY

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BERGfu posted:

if you have to ask then you may never know

looks like i'm not gonna know either. her 5 minutes after we woke up: "i think i caught your sore throat"

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
convince her that semen acts as an anaesthetic.

I.N.R.I

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

The beautiful act of making love

• Locked thread