Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnxUBkZRBe4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

he would make a good vegeta

naem
May 29, 2011

30 rock should have been good and somehow just wasn't

Like everyone involved was awesome and it was an incredible concept, the last season or two just fizzled out it was weird

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

naem posted:

Like everyone involved was awesome and it was an incredible concept, the last season or two just fizzled out it was weird

Agreed. Should have ended before his hot wife was kidnapped.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Clipperton posted:

he was really good in the lego movie but he was playing gob in that one too pretty much

same with let's go to prison

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

naem posted:

yeah that's definitely true. i gave it a shot around the second season or something and it just didn't click with me. i never gave it much more thought than that but a lot of people did like it so :shrug:

naem
May 29, 2011

V intelligent writing, worth netflixing a couple seasons

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
Same

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
30 rock is good. Especially references to Kenneth being immortal

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Solomonic posted:

i liked him in todd margaret but he was basically just a swearier gob in it so i'm not sure if that counts

todd margaret was an extremely good show and the thread should be named why isnt david cross in more poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Will Arnett was excellent in Eat Lead: The Return Of Matt Hazard.

ITS HAZARD TIME

• Locked thread