Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

rcman50166 posted:

hey look, a pizza thread. okay, well bye!

captsain dipshit, at your service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

well now i want to play pizza tycoon again

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Prav posted:

well now i want to play pizza tycoon again

Go hog wild.

http://www.digiorno.com/Masterpiece/DesignAPizza

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

OK I think that's out of my system now.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Guys pizza is a European protected designation of origin and can only come from (certain parts of) Italy.
All other similar dishes prepared in other countries are correctly referred to as "Baked dough and topping food". Thank you for your cooperation in protecting our European food traditions.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

NihilismNow posted:

Guys pizza is a European protected designation of origin and can only come from (certain parts of) Italy.
All other similar dishes prepared in other countries are correctly referred to as "Baked dough and topping food". Thank you for your cooperation in protecting our European food traditions.

What if you're not signatory to COO regulations

:smug:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

MyronGognitti posted:

yeah if youre a two year old who needs fruit on his loving pizza

do you get the apple slices with your happy meal? lmao

Actually I didn't even know you could get apple slices with your meal but I'd prefer that over the crap they call "fries."

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Five Guys gives you a mountain of fries. I just wish they allowed to have chili on their hot dogs.

Because then I would order Chili dog and dip the fries in it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

Five Guys gives you a mountain of fries. I just wish they allowed to have chili on their hot dogs.

Because then I would order Chili dog and dip the fries in it.

The one where I live has chili dogs

Do I have a special snowflake

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
Serious Post:

The Heart Foundation posted:

Women account for just over half of the total heart disease deaths in the United States each year, although many women continue to think of heart disease as a man’s disease.

http://www.theheartfoundation.org/heart-disease-facts/heart-disease-statistics/

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

I hate deep dish. loving hate deep dish.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Why is SA so obsessed with gender atm

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

concerned mom posted:

Why is SA so obsessed with gender atm

When you're so fat you can't even see your own penis, it's natural to be curious about other people's naughty bits.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
anyone who would cut their baby's pizza is a monster

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
pineapple haters can stfu because any time i suggest it people are all like "no one likes it" and then which pizza is gone before i can get a single god drat slice? assholes

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Goons get triggered easily when you ask them if they have a functioning vagina or not

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I went to an all you can eat for 5$ pizza place in Amsterdam and all they had was corn pizza. Not even any plain cheese. Just corn pizza as far as the eye could see. Being starving and high, this was fine. But still - wtf, Dutch?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

redshirt posted:

I went to an all you can eat for 5$ pizza place in Amsterdam and all they had was corn pizza. Not even any plain cheese. Just corn pizza as far as the eye could see. Being starving and high, this was fine. But still - wtf, Dutch?

i had mustard(?) soup there. amsterdam is a land of contrast

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Libelous Slander posted:

i had mustard(?) soup there. amsterdam is a land of contrast

Maybe everyone is stoned.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
There is absolutely nothing wrong with mustard soup. It has bits of bacon in it, you would think Americans would appreciate it.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

NihilismNow posted:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with mustard gas. It has bits of bacon in it, you would think Jews would appreciate it.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
When Pizza is outlawed. Only outlaws will have pizza.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

When Pizza is outlawed. Only outlaws will have pizza.

i'd rather live with outlaws than inlaws

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Three Olives posted:

Be better than a dog.

Pretty sure thumbs also come into play, chief.

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
One time I made a pizza with kiwi on it and it turns out you shouldn't do that

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I really like pineapple on my pizzas. I'm going to make a pizza and put pineapple on it now just to spite you pineapple hating cretins.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
There should be one each standard issue of every individual product out there because things like "choice" and "preference" tend to lead to a lot of irresponsibility and wasted time. You will get a standard issue pizza, of an 18" diameter, 9mm high, with exactly 24 pepperoni's, weighed cheese, weighed sauce, and 34 black sliced olives. It will be enclosed in a white box labeled PIZZA. And you will like it, smile, go home in your standard issue commuter unit and go to a same size living unit as everyone else. Deviation from this or the attempt to assert indifference will result in termination of your span, and your remains sent back to protein recycling.

Thank you.

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer

R-Type posted:

There should be one each standard issue of every individual product out there because things like "choice" and "preference" tend to lead to a lot of irresponsibility and wasted time. You will get a standard issue pizza, of an 18" diameter, 9mm high, with exactly 24 pepperoni's, weighed cheese, weighed sauce, and 34 black sliced olives. It will be enclosed in a white box labeled PIZZA. And you will like it, smile, go home in your standard issue commuter unit and go to a same size living unit as everyone else. Deviation from this or the attempt to assert indifference will result in termination of your span, and your remains sent back to protein recycling.

Thank you.

Olives? Die at once Heretic!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Black olives are a pizza ruiner for me - won't touch them. GROSS!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

olives are for greeks and greeks all gently caress each others butts. don't eat olives

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Ham, Pineapple, and Jalapeno(or Habeneros/Banana-Peppers if spicier is/isn't your thing) has served me well.

Also as an American I dip everything in Ranch Dressing.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
hell, if you put enough nutmeg on it it might abort something

/seventeenth century sailor abortion lore here, really don't rely on it

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

pineapple and onion pizzas own

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Copley Depot posted:

love me some 'za mang

chicken ciao mang

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

saying za unironically owns

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Order some roni za brah and play some Madden.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

GelatinSkeleton posted:

saying za unironically owns

Get yourself some mozzstix to go with your Za

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Three Olives posted:

To be serious for a second if you don't eat pizza with a fork and knife you look like an animal. If you want to do that in your own home that is between you and the room mate that will find you dead covered in pizza grease but in public get some proper manners jesus.

Forums poster "Three Olives" eats pizza with a fork and knife.

pacmania90
May 31, 2010
Are we still doing the Digiorno thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

pacmania90 posted:

Are we still doing the Digiorno thing?

• Locked thread