Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

I used to by these magazines called cheatchecker that just had like hundreds of pages of cheatcodes for all kinds of games and then I'd read them and be all amazed at the stuff you could do. good times

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Fenrir posted:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

akume's super is like a cheatcode

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Pizzatime posted:

akume's super is like a cheatcode

in mshvsf he can do it in the air for one bar of super and grows wings during it

he also goes fullscreen almost instantly and if you beat him you fight cyber dan

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Hog Butcher posted:

in mshvsf he can do it in the air for one bar of super and grows wings during it

he also goes fullscreen almost instantly and if you beat him you fight cyber dan

:eyepop:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

almighty

John Cadaver
Sep 16, 2007
B, A, Down, A, Start, Start.

Skitchin' on the Megadrive.

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
up up up left down down down left up up up left right

CIS won't know what hit it

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Fenrir posted:

ENGAGE RIDLEY
MOTHER FUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
ABACABB

Blood code for Mortal Kombat on the Genesis GET IT

(Abacab is the name of a Genesis album that's the joke)

• Locked thread