Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
When the revolution comes it will be the cis scum against the wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

BigBoss posted:

LOL you're German. Nevermind. Your points are totally invalid.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Gender isn't a construct: you either have a dick or a pussy (making you boy or girl, respectively) or somewhere in between (from a genetic disease). A guy that gets his dick flayed, inverted and stuffed up his rear end in a top hat to create some kind of eldritch horrorpussy still has that pesky little Y chromosome, making him a HE-SHE. Anything else is pure mental illness.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

it means, "the cis scum"

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

King Vidiot posted:

For them it wouldn't be, but we're not talking about them. We're talking about Canadians and also incredibly white people on tumblr.
Aren't there a bunch of First Nations around Vancouver though? Anyway, I was just pointing out that tumblr, like usual, is taking something which might make sense given a specific context and applying it to their own boring lives.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

how the gently caress does xe move only one smugass eyebrow down so fast without affecting the other one at all :psyduck: that is so cool

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

BeefThief posted:

Gender isn't a construct: you either have a dick or a pussy (making you boy or girl, respectively) or somewhere in between (from a genetic disease). A guy that gets his dick flayed, inverted and stuffed up his rear end in a top hat to create some kind of eldritch horrorpussy still has that pesky little Y chromosome, making him a HE-SHE. Anything else is pure mental illness.

cool stuff bro, not actually accurate but man it sure is edgy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

What's the technical problem with what I said? I pay taxes to support these people sitting posting on tumblr all day instead of working, why do they get to decide what's correct? Why is their opinion that more valid?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Suzuki Method posted:

how the gently caress does xe move only one smugass eyebrow down so fast without affecting the other one at all :psyduck: that is so cool

The shape of her mouth pisses me off like Miley Cyrus' mouth does. I can't articulate why though but I want to kill them.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

BeefThief posted:

What's the technical problem with what I said? I pay taxes to suppo--
my tax dollars

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

my tax dollars

Oh sorry, you're right, we should all be working hard so these people can sit around jacking off to pictures of anthropomorphic deer complaining about oppression in their community where they all fantasize about genociding everybody who's not a weirdo like them, got it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
my tax dollars

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

cool stuff bro (xro), can you prove him wrong though?

naem
May 29, 2011

What makes "cis" scum anyway I'm kind of offended

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

it means, "the cis scum"

lol

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

explain how its wrong

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
vancouver is full of faggots anyways so this will probably go over really well

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

BeefThief posted:

Oh sorry, you're right, we should all be working hard so these people can sit around jacking off to pictures of anthropomorphic deer complaining about oppression in their community where they all fantasize about genociding everybody who's not a weirdo like them, got it.

welcome to Trudeau's Canada

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Gender isn't real and is totally a construct, in reality we are all translucent sexless blobs that roll around for transportation

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
In fact, I could totally be a girl and yet pound someone with my raw hard penis.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

im vancouver *is ridiculously queer*

naem
May 29, 2011

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Gender isn't real and is totally a construct, in reality we are all translucent sexless blobs that roll around for transportation

Ablest much??

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I just want a productive society full of happy and healthy people and these people aren't happy or healthy...to me it smacks of pathology and not a revolution in human understanding/liberation of the spirit. Why do these people have so much time to waste?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

BeefThief posted:

GID is medically recognized. Look I think the tumblr progression from a condition that affects like 1 in 20k to something that everyone and their dog has some less extreme varient of (like seriously, gender fluid? gently caress you) is really dumb too, but lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

There's nothing wrong with transgendered people who have been diagnosed by medical professionals and are working on transitioning in the way they want with said medical professionals.

If anything even this change isn't really that dumb because we could really use some gender neutral pronouns. They/their/them works but can make sentences more confusing or unclear.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
awww yea its gibbis tranny hate thread #19837813769817398713857913875891379681738731986789137891374981374987138947

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

BeefThief posted:

I just want a productive society full of happy and healthy people and these people aren't happy or healthy...to me it smacks of pathology and not a revolution in human understanding/liberation of the spirit. Why do these people have so much time to waste?

I blame the parents.

if one of my kids was a whiny lazy tumblr baby i'd get that poo poo fixed real loving quick instead of just sitting back and being like 'iunno' and handing them $60 for a new anime figurine

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

The Xem sound like an alien race that you spend five seasons trying to figure out the faintly hinted at secret to defeating only to realize in the last episode they are not aliens but humans from the future.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Suzuki Method posted:

I blame the parents.

if one of my kids was a whiny lazy tumblr baby i'd get that poo poo fixed real loving quick instead of just sitting back and being like 'iunno' and handing them $60 for a new anime figurine

catch your kid on tumblr = no internet til you're 30

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Lazyfire posted:

The Xem sound like an alien race that you spend five seasons trying to figure out the faintly hinted at secret to defeating only to realize in the last episode they are not aliens but humans from the future.
Quiet, Steven Spielberg might hear you!

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

BeefThief posted:

I hate how agreeing with this opinion makes me a bigot. When we grow old and have these views we're gonna be treated like the grandpas of yesteryear who never could stop calling black people niggers.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Meg From Family Guy posted:

I have no hands, and I must shitpost.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ReptileChillock posted:

I hate how agreeing with this opinion makes me a bigot. When we grow old and have these views we're gonna be treated like the grandpas of yesteryear who never could stop calling black people niggers.
Well I mean it kind of does though, it's medically recognized. There's a lot of made up special snowflake stuff on tumblr, but the concept of transgendered isn't one. If you're trying to say that their sex will always be the one they were born as, that's fair and scientifically true, but being of male sex and wanting to present socially as a female in gender (or vice versa) is a phenomenon that's been studied and shown to be a real thing. The recommended treatment is to help them transition. Like this isn't tumblr kids but legit medical doctors and scientists whom you most certainly do not know better than on the topic.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
my. TAX. DOLLARS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

awww yea its gibbis tranny hate thread #19837813769817398713857913875891379681738731986789137891374981374987138947

and, hell, why not

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is kind of old and its not like they're making a whole new set of washrooms or anything its just that the handicapped washrooms will be given this distinction

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

the gently caress is wrong with "them"?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i laugh at your all's reactionary tears

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Well I mean it kind of does though, it's medically recognized. There's a lot of made up special snowflake stuff on tumblr, but the concept of transgendered isn't one. If you're trying to say that their sex will always be the one they were born as, that's fair and scientifically true, but being of male sex and wanting to present socially as a female in gender (or vice versa) is a phenomenon that's been studied and shown to be a real thing. The recommended treatment is to help them transition. Like this isn't tumblr kids but legit medical doctors and scientists whom you most certainly do not know better than on the topic.

What you said has nothing to do with xe and xem. I'm all for a don't ask don't tell approach to sex changes. Just dont tell me that the guy with a five o'clock shadow in women's clothing isn't a weirdo.

I know some people want to change genders n poo poo, but why's it offensive to think it's hella weird. I'm taking my terrible opinions to the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
There have been poo poo ton of unisex bathrooms here for years nobody but only tumblords and people who get off on troon death give a gently caress. Why does anyone care about anything. Piss in a loving hole in the ground if you have to.

• Locked thread