Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

Meg From Family Guy posted:

If he wasn't literally just completely bullshitting in that topic then this is still fake, and if he was then he's just a complete bullshitter so starved from attention that he literally seeks it from GBS 1.4 which is a much deeper rooted illness than the OP suggests

Yeah, all of these things for sure. Totally this, you obsessive weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whirlwind Jones posted:

My wife doesn't really "do it" for me anymore. I confess I'm a bit curious and would like guys to PM me to help me intimately explore this feeling.

just "PM"ed you with something extremely sexually explicit

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

sohottahere posted:

This, except about you this time.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

sohottahere posted:

Yes,, because as we all know, hitting the post history button and linking it so people without archives can see it is extremely illegal helldumping

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

THS posted:

im gay

First I've heard of it

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones posted:

This, except about you this time.

Literally.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

You joined 2 weeks ago you dumb human being I can't believe you trolled me into responding to you

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

You joined 2 weeks ago you dumb human being I can't believe you trolled me into responding to you

I'm a parachute, Meg.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Have you thought about how you're going to die? I bet you could leave a real rad mummy behind.

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax
Getting real angry and riled up at the shut-in thread. I'm totally not doing projection here.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I kinda like the idea it's like cheating at life. I have to worry about wife, kid, career, money, dog. These thirty year old shut ins just have to worry if the Pokemon show they watch is one they've seen before when they get up.

Keep living the dream

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm going to make a post here, but only because I want to be here for this. I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said or not said.

This is basically Schrödinger's post. Observing this post may include the things said or not said, at the time of your observation.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I kinda like the idea it's like cheating at life. I have to worry about wife, kid, career, money, dog. These thirty year old shut ins just have to worry if the Pokemon show they watch is one they've seen before when they get up.

Keep living the dream

It seems like an awesome game plan.

Why not?

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
im blasting out huge loads of cum everywhere and it's a big mess. What should I do with the cum?

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

vandalism posted:

im blasting out huge loads of cum everywhere and it's a big mess. What should I do with the cum?

Clean it up, that's gross.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
I care so much about this comedy forum that I paid real money to have an alt account when no one gives a gently caress about my main. Please, stomp furiously on my baby balls.

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

I care so much about this comedy forum that I paid real money to have an alt account when no one gives a gently caress about my main. Please, stomp furiously on my baby balls.

This took you an hour.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
literally ban the op for his own good

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Kelfeftaf posted:

- 105 lbs? What the gently caress?

- What do you do with your free time?

- Being a virgin (ESPECIALLY AT 31 YEARS OLD WTF) is unacceptable. You're not "chaste," you're not "celibate." You're a goddamned loser. Start drinking.

Actually the OP is a wizard, show some respect.

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

Dick Fagballzson posted:

schizoid personality disorder

Noice, me too.

Medicated, still a shut-in. But at least a shut-in with a job now.

Oh yeah, and a year older than OP and also a virgin, because of shut in, and I don't see myself getting involved with anyone outside of the Internet in that way, or in a meaningful way at all. I already have a hard enough time making casual conversation with people who aren't my immediate acquaintances. Yet on Internets, I idle in over 100 IRC channels across a dozen different networks, because I can. And I even converse in about ten of them regularly.

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

kode54 posted:

Noice, me too.

Oh yeah, and a year older than OP and also a virgin, because of shut in, and I don't see myself getting involved with anyone outside of the Internet in that way, or in a meaningful way at all. I already have a hard enough time making casual conversation with people who aren't my immediate acquaintances. Yet on Internets, I idle in over 100 IRC channels across a dozen different networks, because I can. And I even converse in about ten of them regularly.

please source your quotes

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

my balls are also incredibly, impossibly tiny. thank you Meg.

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

kode54 posted:

Noice, me too.

The "at least" should be about your virginity and not your job status.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

kode54 posted:

Noice, me too.

What are some of your interests, 32-year-old virgin?

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
This isn't my topic.

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

kode54 posted:

This isn't my topic.

This comedy forum doesn't pull any punches when it comes to autism.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
at what age did you start social withdrawal kode54.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The OP hasn't posted again because he is really busy doing important stuff.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
are u gay

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

Yea.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe

sohottahere posted:

This comedy forum doesn't pull any punches when it comes to autism.

Schizophrenia, which is similar to and yet also quite different from autism.

EA Sports posted:

at what age did you start social withdrawal kode54.

I've probably always been a social recluse. I had next to no friends in elementary school, and due to attention and social issues, spent most of my schooling time in home schooling. Of course, this afforded me the ability to dick around with computers at home all day, which started to eat into my schooling time, as I didn't do my assignments. By the time I turned 16, my parents enrolled me in mormon seminary, which started to make me go loco sometimes, as I would stay awake until 4am, then go to sleep, only to be woken up by my dad at 6am to go to seminary. I did manage to pass that class with a two year certificate, but failed high school by the time I was 18, and ended up paying to collect a GED instead.

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

kode54 posted:

I've probably always been a social recluse. I had next to no friends in elementary school, and due to attention and social issues, spent most of my schooling time in home schooling. Of course, this afforded me the ability to dick around with computers at home all day, which started to eat into my schooling time, as I didn't do my assignments. By the time I turned 16, my parents enrolled me in mormon seminary, which started to make me go loco sometimes, as I would stay awake until 4am, then go to sleep, only to be woken up by my dad at 6am to go to seminary. I did manage to pass that class with a two year certificate, but failed high school by the time I was 18, and ended up paying to collect a GED instead.

That's a little hosed up, but it's actually fine. Continue chasing your dreams.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

kode54 posted:

was your fantasy life only expressed in computer use, or had you developed a personal one in response to social withdrawal from a young age? do you find yourself attracted to easy emotional affection? what abnormal or perverse adaptations against loneliness did you use?

sohottahere
Jul 25, 2014

by Lowtax

EA Sports posted:

was your fantasy life only expressed in computer use, or had you developed a personal one in response to social withdrawal from a young age? do you find yourself attracted to easy emotional affection? what abnormal or perverse adaptations against loneliness did you use?

Please don't project.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
GEDs are cool gently caress the man

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

Light Gun Man posted:

Do you use the internet to keep up with news and stuff and order things online or have you never heard of 9/11 and continue to play Dreamcast?

If you stayed at 1999 completely you are probably better off really.

The last console I bought was the Dreamcast and I'm pretty happy with that decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Zen Punk posted:

The last console I bought was the Dreamcast and I'm pretty happy with that decision.

You should be.

• Locked thread