Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret

this thread was pretty bad at the start, but now it is good!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GEExCEE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

FluffieDuckie

:3

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GelatinSkeleton

lol at the funny niggers

Dexters Secret

GelatinSkeleton posted:

lol at the funny niggers

now you hosed up

GelatinSkeleton

Dexters Secret posted:

now you hosed up

?

GelatinSkeleton

joke_explainer

Putty posted:

sid vicious dunked his head in a flushing toilet, getting fecal matter and piss residue in his ugly hair while his internet friends watched

he probably washed the toilet first I'd imagine. it'd have no more fecal residue than everything else you put your hair on already did. sid is a hero

hemale in pain

does sid still post

joke_explainer

hemale in pain posted:

does sid still post

no he left the internet to focus on life issues, everyone said 'he'll be back!!' but its been weeks now. I just hope he posts against in 2015, (I bet against somebody saying he would kill himself before 2015)

Bukowski

hammulder
sid moved into a new place recently he likes it more than chillin on the steps with the coons

Commie NedFlanders

pray for sid

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

he probably washed the toilet first I'd imagine. it'd have no more fecal residue than everything else you put your hair on already did. sid is a hero

You think broken brains thought that flushing the thing once or twice before hand was NOT good enough

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

WetNightmare posted:

Yes but here is a counterpoint:

Orange DeviI

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

sid vicious gave himself a homegrown swirlie while his fat girlfriend filmed it to show to his internet friends

i support he

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Monkey thread is good

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i hope sid sees the funny monkeys

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

sid swirlied himself for our sins

cuntman.net

even after sid left people are still making threads about him. sid won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
It is hard to forget somebody that has the volume of posts to run his own nite crew, but he spread that fecal matter across the entire forum

• Locked thread