Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I am just like robin Williams cause I have a sadbrains. Lemme show u this buzzfeed thing about it, it's so deep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
why would dead people need mental health resources, op?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Tarranon posted:

You are depressed.

Actually, I am happy, and life is good.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
wtf would you even say to a suicide hotline person? prolly an upper middle class white liberal dogooder with thick hair who got laid in 10th grade who could never understand true despair, or worse...a woman who has never had to initiate sexual congress in her life. depression is life. life is sex. dancing is sex. food is sex. water is sex. air is sex. hi on the street is sex. when your mom signs x and o's on her letters to you it's sex. sex. sex. sex. sex with your mother.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
what can you get the man who has everything?

an afterlife

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
On NPR some psychiatrist rear end in a top hat was saying that suicide should never be an option. But if I jump in front of a car to save a baby or

you run through enemy bullets to help a comrade you're called a hero.

So I can die for someone else and it's noble but if I do it for myself it's 3 days in the psych ward.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
if ur sad about the R.W. just watch the birdcage again its a perfect denouement to his life and the final scene will leave you happy again. no shrinks needed. ur welcome. :)

EDIT: In fact, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYLk34GCXbo

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Aug 14, 2014

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000

Decebal posted:

So I can die for someone else and it's noble but if I do it for myself it's 3 days in the psych ward.

only if you're bad at it

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Many people were sad Robin Williams is dead, but me? Heh, I joke about that poo poo :twisted:

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I'm watching Patch Adams in memory of Philip Seymour Hoffman

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

3 days int he psych ward? heh ,scrub

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
five lovely ops to help with depression

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

wtf would you even say to a suicide hotline person? prolly an upper middle class white liberal dogooder with thick hair who got laid in 10th grade who could never understand true despair, or worse...a woman who has never had to initiate sexual congress in her life. depression is life. life is sex. dancing is sex. food is sex. water is sex. air is sex. hi on the street is sex. when your mom signs x and o's on her letters to you it's sex. sex. sex. sex. sex with your mother.

i've called suicide hotlines before and the people who staff them are uniformly useless

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

could of been a good goatse but no

Lotus Brony
Feb 21, 2012

by Cowcaster

Hwbrgdtse posted:

i've called suicide hotlines before and the people who staff them are uniformly useless

Well, duh, they're there to keep you from hurting yourself, not to give you pointers and advice on how to best and efficiently off yourself. I think you have their purpose mixed up, but this is why we have the internets.

hth.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Ask your doctor if Jumanji is right for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Have you guys tried not having malformed from birth brains? I mean at least give it a shot.

• Locked thread