Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
can you be racist against white people?
This poll is closed.
yes 74 26.52%
no 53 19.00%
lowtax is the racist 66 23.66%
goku 86 30.82%
Total: 279 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Yeah sure you can but it's a somewhat toothless form of racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
does ganbatty mean "put yr rear end into it?"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Bargearse posted:

Yeah sure you can but it's a somewhat toothless form of racism

much like poor white people amirite

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

say what you like but advertisers all cater to me bitch

pinkkittensocks
Aug 19, 2014
Honestly the most racist thing you can say about white people is that they love mayonnaise.

But that poo poo is true though.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
mods please ban all these racist anti-white chucklefucks.

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
People that are white own the world. White people as a whole don't own the world. The rich white folk probably like it when the poor white folk poo poo on the brown folk, it keeps everybody occupied.

"lol, idc, I'll be over here owning the world" /crushed by student loan debt

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible
white boy wasted, we get drunk like no one else

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

the opinion of toiletlords is half of the opinion of a regular user and one quarter the opinion of a platinum user

please either abstain from voting or vote then as the page is loading quickly press the back button so the server only registers half of a vote
platinum users can feel free to access their "unlock poll" option and vote twice

please use your math to tell me how much my opinion is worth I feel like I'm a unique case. Hurry please this is important.

Sincerely,

an twatlord

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
I could try to come up with a rant.

But...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsN-G6W4d9A

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can in Syria, according to the news.

Crotch Turtles
May 1, 2005

by Lowtax
im white but i dont like hockey does that make me black? :ohdear:

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
i love white people

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Death to all whities

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
agreed. kill me

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Broenheim posted:

Death to all whities

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what is... "white"

naem
May 29, 2011

Has anyone said "yes obviously" yet

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

THE PENETRATOR posted:

what is... "white"

whatever you want it to mean

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

business gorillas I think your new avatar is p. rad

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Business Gorillas posted:

- (italian man) pasta party
- erotic art for (russians) by (russians)
- (polish) children for sale or barter
- my black girlfriend called me a (person of irish descent)

None of these are white people in your examples, so what's the point of this thread?

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
goku is p racist

good thread OP

Edit: Oh snap I'm a Toilet Lord!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

short answer: no.

long answer: lol, no.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

SplitSoul posted:

short answer: no.

long answer: lol, no.

watch me

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Fojar38 posted:

didnt the ottomans also enslave white people

the ottomans were whites who liked to wear sweet rear end turbans

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Didn't read op but white people as a whole are pretty loving boring until they start oppressing then they like that kid that got home schooled and doesn't have any self control

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Like you should see the look on white people's faces when I joke about how my people turbo dunked a bunch of racist weirdos at the alamo, they literally have called the police on me for this hahaha tldr if you're white your parents are awful shitheels who raised you to be an idiot wrt race relations

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

roymorrison posted:

Didn't read op but white people as a whole are pretty loving boring until they start oppressing then they like that kid that got home schooled and doesn't have any self control

roymorrison posted:

Like you should see the look on white people's faces when I joke about how my people turbo dunked a bunch of racist weirdos at the alamo, they literally have called the police on me for this hahaha tldr if you're white your parents are awful shitheels who raised you to be an idiot wrt race relations

reported for racism. quoted for posterity. enjoy your ban :)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Once a fat yob yelled "Go back to where you came from" at me because I was driving a car with Irish numberplates. It was fairly triggering.

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
There is no such thing as racism, so no.Oh wait, apart from racism against white people, so yes.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Berious posted:

Once a fat yob yelled "Go back to where you came from" at me because I was driving a car with Irish numberplates. It was fairly triggering.

I would be triggered if I was made to think about going to ireland as well

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
if you haven't sucked off a black dude in the name of equality then you're a horrible, lovely person

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
this thread again?

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

this is the only acceptable answer thank you for being first

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

reported for racism. quoted for posterity. enjoy your ban :)

Please stop reporting nonsensical poo poo

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

roymorrison posted:

what a weirdly specific lie. hth, wrt your retardness

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

Please stop reporting nonsensical poo poo

I thought he was only pretending to be a retard ty for letting us all know he's not

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Notmypants posted:

People that are white own the world. White people as a whole don't own the world. The rich white folk probably like it when the poor white folk poo poo on the brown folk, it keeps everybody occupied.

"lol, idc, I'll be over here owning the world" /crushed by student loan debt

Same with "the patriarchy"

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
does the rule against racist posting prevent posting of funny poo poo from stormfront and black supremacist groups i would also like a ruling on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
real talk I like how SJW's have recently taken it upon themselves, in their hilarious white guilt, to revise the definition of racism from "prejudice based on race" to "systematic oppression based on race", so that only a white person can ever be racist, that's loving hilarious

like yeah no poo poo white people as a whole are not a suspect class and you can ridicule anyone who says otherwise, it doesn't mean individuals of non-white ethnicities can't be racist against white people, that's loving retarded to say

like if you're black and your parents don't want you dating a white person that's racist, there's no way around that, if you say otherwise you are either being willfully obtuse or are a moron

besides, people are ultimately divided more by class than they are by race or nationality. eat the rich.

• Locked thread