Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I dreamed someone tried to give me a traffic ticket who wasn't a cop since she didn't understand how the markings in the parking lot went. Thrilling!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i have maybe one lucid dream a month about retarded poo poo, and they last about 15 mins, and then the front of my head feels funny and i don't feel tired for like 2 days.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i dreamt i had violent sex with an anthropomorphized version of the Earth. It was rough, but we were both really into it

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

TOILETLORD posted:

i have maybe one lucid dream a month about retarded poo poo, and they last about 15 mins, and then the front of my head feels funny and i don't feel tired for like 2 days.

get a MRI you might be a psychic. but make sure you do it in Mexico because US doctors watch for that and they get sent off for re education

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I don't remember much from my dream, except what i said about it in three texts I sent right after waking up.

quote:

Dammit. Crazy rear end bomb threat dream. Totally not cool.

quote:

It was all "Israelis this, and Pashtun Afghani midgets that, and Tyler Durden from loving Fight Club not looking anything like brad pitt/ed norton.

quote:

poo poo was so weirdly hosed and questionable it might as well have been another season of 24.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I dreamt I had one piece of provolone left and my brother-in-law ate it with some friend chicken despite having like, fifteen pieces of pepperjack. He also ate half of all the chicken breasts to make sure no one could have any. Dammit to hell.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
I dreamed that my belly button was a phillips head screw, and I'm working trying to unscrew it. When I get it unscrewed, my penis falls off. So I pick it up, and I'm holding it, and I'm running around, looking for the guy who used to work on my Lincoln when I drove a Lincoln so he can put it back on.

Next thing I know, this bird swoops down and grabs it in its beak and flies off with it.

:confused:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i dreamt that i went to a street fest w/ this girl i know and she pulled out a blunt and we were gonna smoke it but then right as she lit up some cops walked by and she got arrested and i booked it. dream jamie gave me the meanest look it was so funny.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Console Role Player posted:

I dreamed that my belly button was a phillips head screw, and I'm working trying to unscrew it. When I get it unscrewed, my penis falls off. So I pick it up, and I'm holding it, and I'm running around, looking for the guy who used to work on my Lincoln when I drove a Lincoln so he can put it back on.

Next thing I know, this bird swoops down and grabs it in its beak and flies off with it.

:confused:

you are going to get cucked boy

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
unethical sexual opportunities i had in the past as i should have acted upon them same as every night

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have vivid real seeming nightmares every night.

last night I dreamt I was out in some desert fighting some AI and while I eventually won it launched missiles with it's dying gasp or whatever and nuked half the United States

then I went home on a plane (which didn't crash as they do most of the time I dream I'm in one; or at least wild maneuvers making you think you're going to crash and die), and everyone was talking about how millions of people were dead across the country and how tragic it was

then I woke up and I felt really strange

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

i have vivid real seeming nightmares every night.

last night I dreamt I was out in some desert fighting some AI and while I eventually won it launched missiles with it's dying gasp or whatever and nuked half the United States

then I went home on a plane (which didn't crash as they do most of the time I dream I'm in one; or at least wild maneuvers making you think you're going to crash and die), and everyone was talking about how millions of people were dead across the country and how tragic it was

then I woke up and I felt really strange

I dont usually remember dreams for long, but you just reminded me of one. Or the ending of one anyways. Whatever happened before lead up to me accidentally driving off a cliff. Which turned out to be really, really tall. It was the most agonizing experience falling to my death like that. This overwhelming sense of doom while I tried to think "maybe I'll live, im in a car... no, NO NO NO NO".

When I hit the ground it was this really awful loud sound them blackness. I knew I died which was bad enough. But then there were literal credits rolling ... I don't remember if I could read any of it but next to that was a almost small square of "footage" from moments in my life. There was some really really sad music playing. I don't know why but the small square of video made it so amazingly sad.

I woke up and felt really strange

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i had this weird rear end nightmare once where i was trapped in a recurring dream. i dreamed i woke up with sleep paralysis and had weird hallucinations about shadow people, then i got up and tried to run out of my room but then i would wake up again and had dream paralysis again, over and over. i would get farther every time but i could never get out my room

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I had a dream that a friend of mine, myself, and the woman agent from X-Files went to a mountain cabin where we did a shitton of drugs

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
I was trying out with Bruce Springsteen to fill Clarence Clemmons spot in the E Street Band, but I don't know how to play sax, so I had to fake it.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I had like five consecutive dreams. Two from a failed lucid dream attempts.

1. Woke up to the house seemingly on fire. Smoke was coming from spinning object on the floor. Realized I was dreaming and tried to take control of the dream. I'm a nerd so I started experimenting with the smoking fan object. It seemed to posses electromagnetic induction properties.

2. Witnessed the aftermath of traffic accident. Two vehicles fled the scene of the accident, leaving two people on the street under a bridge. I call 911, making sure not to call for police help as they might shoot someone, asking for two ambulances. After I got off the phone with 911, the two people fled. One towards me and the other away from me. I started to run (flight/fight) away from the person and lost them cutting through some buildings. Unfortunately, I encounter two aggro pit bulls which I fended off with the spikes while bitching at the owner who didn't have them on a leash. The owner turned out to be my mother. gently caress.

3. Don't recall the circumstance, but I had to kill a man by shoving rods through his eyes. When that didn't work, I had to slit his throat. - This is the first time I've brutally killed someone in a dream. Not sure what that means, but it wasn't a fight or flight scenario.

Edit:

4. Thought I overslept and missed my first day of college classes. I haven't been to a classroom since '09.

Chris Awful fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 25, 2014

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i always dream about water and being in it, usually creeks and rivers but sometimes shallow lakes. a lot of the time, i have what most people call nightmares but they're fun to me because i have partial lucidity most nights and can just magic up a rocket launcher if i need one.

last night I was slogging through a creek en route to some place to go fight monsters. never got there

Chris Awful posted:

I had like five consecutive dreams. Two from a failed lucid dream attempts.

3. Don't recall the circumstance, but I had to kill a man by shoving rods through his eyes. When that didn't work, I had to slit his throat. - This is the first time I've brutally killed someone in a dream. Not sure what that means, but it wasn't a fight or flight scenario.

i get into a lot fights in dreams. like i do these crazy dodges and martial arts and poo poo but i'm never hurt by punches nor do my punches injure my opponent. killing people in a dream is hard because you p. much have to subconsciously completely understand death

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 25, 2014

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Claven666 posted:

last night I was slogging through a creek en route to some place to go fight monsters. never got there

Endless stairs effect.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Claven666 posted:

i always dream about water and being in it, usually creeks and rivers but sometimes shallow lakes. a lot of the time, i have what most people call nightmares but they're fun to me because i have partial lucidity most nights and can just magic up a rocket launcher if i need one.

i get into a lot fights in dreams. like i do these crazy dodges and martial arts and poo poo but i'm never hurt by punches nor do my punches injure my opponent. killing people in a dream is hard because you p. much have to subconsciously completely understand death

can you magic up jessica alba

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
I have a re-occurring dream where I wake up in bed and lined up against the far wall of my room is every portable gaming console, and a few portable gaming consoles that I don't even recognize. I sit up in bed and look at all the portable gaming consoles and I feel really happy to own them all, but then I wake up. I first started having this dream around late elementary school.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I dreamed I was attending a wedding in 1994, but people has smartphones and iPads with them to take pictures. They also made frequent references to post-2000 internet culture and products. It was as if the future was doing product placement in the past. I was getting whipped up into a frenzy pointing out the anachronisms. I went around slapping cameraphones out of people's hands and telling them "No! We didn't have these in 1994!" Then somebody put on an Oculus Rift and I gave up.

After waking up and going back to sleep, I had a second dream that I was posting on these very forums.
I'd said something disparaging about a fictional beer (I guess my brain had spent its product placement budget on the previous dream, because the beer was some Brand X BS) And all these beer affecionados flamesprayed me mercilessly for pages and pages. I showed the comments to my wife for sympathy and she told me I deserved it for being a horse's rear end on the internet.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Ran through a dark tunnel with blue strobe lights. Stumbled upon an animate mannequin with no face that tried to kill me. Stuffed myself in a freezer elevator to get away. Got a call from the park ranger telling me they found my missing sandals :confused:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
was driving a bus full of people around a winding mountainous road and my teeth started falling out and crunching around in my mouth. then my hair started to fall out and cover my eyes so i couldn't see and for some reason i was like "oh now i can't drive a bus because i have no teeth" and there were suddenly no pedals or steering wheel and it all got very screamy and fiery and painful and i woke up scared and sweaty and moist-eyed. i've had this dream a couple of times before

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Ran through a dark tunnel with blue strobe lights. Stumbled upon an animate mannequin with no face that tried to kill me. Stuffed myself in a freezer elevator to get away. Got a call from the park ranger telling me they found my missing sandals :confused:

Sounds like a trip, dude. So was the freezer elevator a regular elevator that got super cold, or a regular freezer that was attached to a pully system?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like a trip, dude. So was the freezer elevator a regular elevator that got super cold, or a regular freezer that was attached to a pully system?

The latter. And it was full of frozen people / costumes? The more you try to remember the vaguer it gets.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Last night I had another weirdly real dream with a girl who was way too hot for me thinking that she wasn't good enough for me and started working out to look "better" even though she was 100% fit. I saw her dad too and he was creepy as gently caress, and even though this sounds like a feel-good dream I thought she was going to eat me or something. Because I saw her gnawing on her dog's leg... wish I could remember more, sorry GBS

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

god drat i want some of that friend chicken

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I dreamed I was on a luxury barge out in San Diego harbor. I was a guest at a big social event. All the city's elites had turned out to watch the series premiere of a new anime about a schoolgirl with pink hair who piloted a giant robot. The series was supposedly a big deal because it was going to be the first anime shot in 60fps.
Unfortunately, the party disturbed a coven of fair folk, and very swiftly the cabin of the barge (actually a very upscale glass-enclosed lounge) was surrounded by a ring of dozens of knee-high Leprechauns dressed as samurai. They didn't end up breaking into the cabin area before the dream ended, but they were stabbing their swords up through the deck, slicing the feet of anyone standing or walking above them. All the guests ended up playing "the floor is lava" to move around for the remainder of the dream.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i dreamed there was a dragon as big as a planet

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
I dreamed I thought I made a friend but really she just felt sorry for me and got so sick of me she killed herself.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

IronLawnmower posted:

I dreamed I thought I made a friend but really she just felt sorry for me and got so sick of me she killed herself.
wow thats cool

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this is a SICK rear end thread. dreams are DOPE af,,,, dam,,,, this tgread git me trippin thinkin bout how dope dreams are.....

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i had a dream that I was climbing up on the roller coaster structure in a theme park waiting 4 the right moment to jump into the cart, trying to get a freeby...

it was night so they did not see me

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i dunno, i was asleep

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i dreamt i was railing your sister OP

not sure that was a dream though, i was pretty drunk

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

I dreamed that there was a nuclear strike on DC. Hillary was president and was doing a live interview. The ICMB could be seen reentering the atmosphere in the background. Also I think I killed Bill Clinton, but dream memory is hazy.

Thanks russia invasion thread and the now gassed nuke thread.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
btw if u keep a dream journal by your bed and write ur dreams diwn right after u wake up u will remember ur dreams better + lucid dream way more often

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

So I drank one Miller Light while watching Supernatural and dozed off.

I found myself at a festival/concert with an urge to urinate. The restrooms were located underground and were for single occupants. While I was urinating in the toilet, I listened for anyone trying to enter. I guess I was paranoid. Anyway, after I watch myself urinate and finish up, I step back and bend over for some reason. My penis is next to my face and I have an intact foreskin.

Next thing I know, I am observing Steve Perry from Journey and couple setting at a table in some kind of retirement home. Steve Perry reminisces about an embarrassing boner he once got while wearing a wrestling singlet. I could see his memories as he recounted them - his penis looked like a third leg. He noted that this was when he learned to perform autofelatio, but the man and the woman were unconvinced. Willing to prove his story, Steve showed them his massive cock. It had been a long time since Steve had sucked his own dick, but he was successful in showing the couple. Amazed by this feat, the couple invited Steve Perry to join them in a threesome.

I flash back to myself in the toilet. One can guess what I attempted to do. It didn't work because I failed to get hard. I grew frustrated and flashed back to the retirement home.

Back at the retirement home table, Steve Perry and the couple are still setting there conversating about an unknown topic when an elderly Danny Glover enters the room from a hallway while holding a large box. Danny was followed by some kind of official looking person. The official pulls a sex toy out of the box which looks similar to :nws:this:nws: Sex Flesh pussy. The official confronts everyone in the room demanding to know who this belonged too, but his demands were met with a long awkward silence. Danny Glover broke the silence and with a smile, claimed ownership of the silicone pussy.

This is why I have a problem keeping a dream journal. What if someone found this... it reads like a loving fanfic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Chris Awful posted:

This is why I have a problem keeping a dream journal. What if someone found this... it reads like a loving fanfic.

In all fairness, it's still milder than most fanfics. But yeah, I can totally understand the trepidation, I tend to leave my more bizarrely sexual dreams out of the journal as well.

I dreamed last night that there was a race of advanced, humanlike aliens that genetically engineered themselves to become merpeople. It worked for a while, but eventually their civilization collapsed because the aquatic DNA they used eventually took over their whole bodies and the entire population became grotesque fish beasts. I was charged with traveling back in time and stabilizing the aliens' DNA so the deevolution would never happen.

Shades of Super Time Force Ultra and a dash of Rick Potion No.9 in the mechanics of the operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
That I built a wall out of chewed up star burst and my friend pushed the singer of Opeth off the stage killing him after he tried to engage in BDSM with her. Also there was an angry Scotsman.

• Locked thread