Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

The Green Calx posted:

cider? you have already failed the date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

she's in the bathroom posting about her date

emmie

FluffieDuckie posted:

she's in the bathroom posting about her date

on fyad

FluffieDuckie

emmie posted:

on fyad

:vince:

Piso Mojado

emmie posted:

on fyad

Run.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

emmie posted:

on fyad

:wth:

nvm no cake

gross dude's date: look at this fag drinking cider, im gonna beecock this retard irl

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

here's a cool date for you: 4/20/89

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Hrrrm. She is really not that fun to talk to. I keep on trying to spur conversation, but she has little to no input. It's not awkward, but it's really not fun, like, I'm not getting any insight into her personality from this. Maybe she is just boring.

FluffieDuckie

Gross Dude posted:

Hrrrm. She is really not that fun to talk to. I keep on trying to spur conversation, but she has little to no input. It's not awkward, but it's really not fun, like, I'm not getting any insight into her personality from this. Maybe she is just boring.

more alcohol stat

nvm no cake

is she playing with her phone a lot?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

nothin wrong with boring. you can marry a boring person and have a decent life IMO.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Green Calx posted:

is she playing with her phone a lot?

lol

emmie

shes boring? thats funny because her fyad thread is much better than this one

Piso Mojado

Serious op - how many different pokemon have you named since the date started?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Well, after a few more attempts to start some kind of talk, she aid she has to get home. Gonna go finish my drink at the bar.

FluffieDuckie

Gross Dude posted:

Well, after a few more attempts to start some kind of talk, she aid she has to get home. Gonna go finish my drink at the bar.

:smithcloud:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

ATCG posted:

Serious op - how many different pokemon have you named since the date started?

There were these polyamorous girls that I had a date with, they were obsessed with Pokémon. They gave me a jigglypuff necklace when I went back to their place. They would not stop talking about Pokémon and i hated it. I haven't played Pokémon since highschool.

There's this Bachelorette party that wants me to help them finish some checklist or something.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Gross Dude posted:

welp

FluffieDuckie

Gross Dude posted:

There were these polyamorous girls that I had a date with, they were obsessed with Pokémon. They gave me a jigglypuff necklace when I went back to their place. They would not stop talking about Pokémon and i hated it. I haven't played Pokémon since highschool.

There's this Bachelorette party that wants me to help them finish some checklist or something.

so you lost the girl but picked up a bachelorette party?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Gross Dude posted:

:pervert:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
One of the items on the list is getting some guy's underpants, so I'm in the bathroom removing my boxers, haha, I don't really know how to feel, but they want to give me free drinks, so yeah.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

sorry it didn't go so well but it sounds like the evening might be salvaged :eyepop:

emmie

this loving thread

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

oh gosh

tradjik

Ape Fist posted:

Tell her about Maoism, third worldism.

Kimmalah

hope you like plaid laaaadies *snaps boxers across the room like a rubber band*

FluffieDuckie

i really don't know what to think here

generally if you're taking off your underwear in a public place on a first date you at least can't say the date was boring.

I Dunno

this is an exciting turn of events. eagerly awaiting updates

Kimmalah

I Dunno posted:

this is an exciting turn of events. eagerly awaiting updates

they're probably all sitting around giggling at a bunch of penis-shaped novelties

nvm no cake

don't bring cider to the bachelorette party, learn from your mistakes

Kimmalah

should have brought a six pack of cider with him so he could just slip the boxers around it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
There's some cider at some bar here that is 7.0abv. Don't knock cider.

Also I loving love gross dude threads

Kimmalah

Qwerinty posted:

There's some cider at some bar here that is 7.0abv. Don't knock cider.

Also I loving love gross dude threads

i like cider personally but i guess it might not be impressive if you judge dudes on their booze choices

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
These girls are awesome and they want to hit several more bats before they close and they want me too come with them and this one is like pseudo cuddling wuth me at the bar and she's cute and this is awesome andi got her number.

nvm no cake

this is it, gross dude. this is your chance. you are closer than you have ever been before. DON'T gently caress this up!

Kimmalah

Gross Dude posted:

These girls are awesome and they want to hit several more bats before they close and they want me too come with them and this one is like pseudo cuddling wuth me at the bar and she's cute and this is awesome andi got her number.

you're about to ruin some lady's future marriage aren't you

City of Glompton

Gross Dude posted:

:thumbsup:

owl milk
make sure yuo dont drive drunk!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i'm going to go ahead and say this is not what i expected of a yobber date liveposting

• Locked thread