Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net

I wore my heart on my sleeve :frogbon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

black sweatpants, a funny t-shirt (hhehhe humour is the best), and a pair of reinos.

off to the opera!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yesterday's cloth. I'm lazy on sundays what do you want

3D Megadoodoo

RulerSmack posted:

some ice cream

Lil Cunty

RulerSmack posted:

i read a natural living blog and the lady that writes is doesn't use toilet paper she just has special washcloths for her family to wipe their butts with when they pee and poop

she calls it "the family cloth" is this what you are referring to

are you wearing yesterdays butt rags is what i'm asking

3D Megadoodoo

WD-40 posted:

i read a natural living blog and the lady that writes is doesn't use toilet paper she just has special washcloths for her family to wipe their butts with when they pee and poop

why don't they just wash they butts like people who actually live naturally? (and a lot of people who don't live naturally)

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WD-40 posted:

i like calling yesterday's clothing cloth

SIDS Vicious

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

:eyepop:
that's a good rear end shirt

SIDS Vicious

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

:eyepop:
that's a good rear end shirt

yeah i was just sad they didnt have donatello

heard u like girls

wearing trackpants and blue shirts cus it sunday, so chile

heard u like girls

thats no miicheal bay turtle..

SIDS Vicious

i have another shirty that just has shreks face, for when the new turtle smovie come out :)

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Iggy Koopa posted:

i have another shirty that just has shreks face, for when the new turtle smovie come out :)

Shrek is dreck.

SIDS Vicious

i thought we was cool bob

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Iggy Koopa posted:

i thought we was cool bob

I have a really strong opinion on Shrek: That he is dreck.

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW
6 t-shirts sown together into a bodysuit

Captain No-mates

red hodie

SymmetryrtemmyS

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
Jeans and a black shirt with my work polo over it, like most days. I want to update my wardrobe but I'm pretty broke :(

kode54

aka kuroshi
i wore a woot shirt (cosa nostra grammatica - every time you miss a typo, the errorists win) and shorts with unintentional peroxide stains on them.

3D Megadoodoo

Iggy Koopa posted:

I used to have a Roger Rabbit sweatshirt that had Roger Rabbit on the front on a white background but the sleeves were day-glo yellow with black stars it was
HELL
OF
RAD

Peanut Butler

naked

it is 6am and I am in bed you see

3D Megadoodoo

i don't understand people who wear pajamas or other nightwear i mean what the gently caress are the sheets for then?

3D Megadoodoo

every night i'm a burrito

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Jerry Cotton posted:

i don't understand people who wear pajamas or other nightwear i mean what the gently caress are the sheets for then?

there are places that are super cold in winter and heating is expensive, so you need lots of layers

3D Megadoodoo

H.H posted:

there are places that are super cold in winter and heating is expensive, so you need lots of layers

i have three quilts

H.H

Jerry Cotton posted:

i have three quilts

if you were to die in your sleep, god forbid, will you be placed on display in the british museum?

3D Megadoodoo

H.H posted:

if you were to die in your sleep, god forbid, will you be placed on display in the british museum?

Yes?

3D Megadoodoo

if it gets really cold i can also put on one of my two night caps (you can also see one of the quilts in the background)

H.H

I gotta admit the caps are pretty cool. nice!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
I wore out my welcome.

kode54

aka kuroshi

Jerry Cotton posted:

i get all hot and bothered and sweat all over the fuckin sheets if im not wearing at least underwear and a tshirt

also i pop a perpetual boner that wont let me sleep until i put some clothes on

does it matter that my dick was mutilated when i was a baby out of family tradition of 'i had it done to all my other kids, so why should i stop with this one now that doctors aren't automatically doing it for free any more' and she didnt stop with me, she mutilated my little brother too, im sure hell thank her some day

soybean

today i am wearing a burka

3D Megadoodoo

kode54 posted:

i get all hot and bothered and sweat all over the fuckin sheets if im not wearing at least underwear and a tshirt

does it matter that my dick was mutilated when i was a baby out of family tradition of 'i had it done to all my other kids, so why should i stop with this one now that doctors aren't automatically doing it for free any more' and she didnt stop with me, she mutilated my little brother too, im sure hell thank her some day

sorry to hear about your cripple-dick :smith:

Lil Cunty

kode54 posted:

are you one of those dudes that stands outside of my work with huge fake bloodstains on their crotches and signs that say "Babies are born with two things: human rights and foreskin."

alnilam

Tie DIE :twisted:

3D Megadoodoo

WD-40 posted:

are you one of those dudes that stands outside of my work with huge fake bloodstains on their crotches and signs that say "Babies are born with two things: human rights and foreskin."

i don't oppose woman babies having heir foreskins cut off

kode54

aka kuroshi
today i am wearing the same thing as yesterday, because i never went to sleep

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I wear undies to bed to keep my little guy in line. If he's free, then you don't know what he's going to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i always wear a trapper hat

• Locked thread