Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mach2 posted:

I'm just making like, the water and HUD look pretty and fixing the awful AI. And giving myself Lord of the Rings armor and weapons and poo poo like that.

Almost every mod I install is lore-appropriate and I know that makes me a huge loving nerdtard

after you finish it install lore inappropriate mods in all games and make them your own whack as gently caress insane game experience and i guarantee it becomes a whole new area of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

good poo poo my man

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

VideoGames posted:

after you finish it install lore inappropriate mods in all games and make them your own whack as gently caress insane game experience and i guarantee it becomes a whole new area of fun.

I pretty much played it to completion on consoles. But yeah after a week of lore-friendly poo poo I'll probably have Macho Man Dragons and busty lusty barmaids for shits and giggles.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
when's that moon thing that kirkbride is doing coming out
also why is he obsesed with loving space these days, change the track dude

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Could be cuz its the most epic game of all time.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Nah, I'm sure the epic OP learned a lot more about game design than Todd Howard from all the time he's spent pissing his pants in his moms basement.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
I met a girl on my bus line who plays skyrim and I asked her if she used any mods. She said she only had it on 360 and I said I owned a copy for 360, ps3, and pc and was immediately overwhelmed by a deep sense of shame and regret

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Synonamess Botch posted:

I met a girl on my bus line who plays skyrim and I asked her if she used any mods. She said she only had it on 360 and I said I owned a copy for 360, ps3, and pc and was immediately overwhelmed by a deep sense of shame and regret

dont reveal your powerlevel. just say that you could show her sometime

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i don't know if anyone answered yet but it's because they buy them on sale to trade for other games once it's not on sale - Oddium, The Helpful Imp Zone Friend

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

dont reveal your powerlevel. just say that you could show her sometime

having three copies of skyrim only shows how weak your powerlevel is lmao

Synonamess Botch you shuda talked about how you've really developed your morrowind argonian made mushroom sorcerer waifu let'splay/fanfiction

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ragg posted:

Could be cuz its the most epic game of all time.

It's epic alright. It's epic fail.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder what's under Smurf Average.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

It really doesn't surprise me that Widestancer's personal Skyrim mod setup just populates the world with huge-donged muscular smurfs.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Holy poo poo mods rename me schlong size booster

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

:stare: ...

:clint:

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

you cant just post this and then not show a picture of what a max size schlong looks like.

show us the schlongs

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

Ragg posted:

Nah, I'm sure the epic OP learned a lot more about game design than Todd Howard from all the time he's spent pissing his pants in his moms basement.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Vargs posted:

you cant just post this and then not show a picture of what a max size schlong looks like.

show us the schlongs

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

Vargs posted:

show us the schlongs

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Goddammit how does Widestancer consistently turn threads to cocklust?

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
yeah yeah schlongs are cool or whatever but what i'm really interested is what the gently caress "smurf average" is referring to

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

AHungryRobot posted:

yeah yeah schlongs are cool or whatever but what i'm really interested is what the gently caress "smurf average" is referring to

Dec 26, 2012

AHungryRobot posted:

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

AHungryRobot posted:

*NWS

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Size Percentage Smurf Average is my dick size measurement unit of choice. 2923% size of smurf average is about normal human cock size. I like to use it because it makes my tiny peepee sound like it's a monster

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mach2 posted:

Goddammit how does Widestancer consistently turn threads to cocklust?
She's really got a knack for turning dudes gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Great Joe posted:

She's really got a knack for turning dudes gay.

and making the gay ones even gayer :gayasheck:

• Locked thread