Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

hahaha this crashed my browser

cuntman.net

my town is under control of the mob. they run amok killing people and the police cant stop them. all this because some kids were flipping coins under stairs

cuntman.net

we tried to cut off their income by taking the money before they could but it failed when they revfealed their secret weapon: a magnet on a stick

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
I live in a small one-story town with no stairs and we are all hopelessly hosed with no chance of changing our economic bracket.

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
we hired a magician to make it look like a flip, but he just stole our coins anyways

he ran covering his face with a cape and laughing maniacally

DinosaurDavid

Froody

WetNightmare posted:

superbowl ref: heads or tails call it in the air [flips coin]
apt gangbang: [at top of some stairs] heh heh heh [yoink!]
superbowl ref: [anime style sweat droplet] aaaaieee????????

I hope there's some contingency in case this happens.

DinosaurDavid

Froody
"Kevin Harlan here with Boomer Esasion in Arizona for the super bowl, and boy dally do we have a hell of a game going on. There's still 60 minutes left in regulation, as the coin toss has not been completed. Officials have attempted to flip coins for a full hour to little avail. Senior official Ed hochuluis has broken down in tears an curled into a fetal position."

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
The first floor is barren and falling apart, foundation crumbling. The second floor is lush and beautiful and full of priceless vases.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
it was easy money, and i kept coming back for more. take, take, take. that is all my life had become. but there are only so many teenagers, and only so many coins.

when the well dries up, and you start looking for other stairs, you know you have a problem.

google THIS

Salvatore Maroni: Look, if I tell you, will you let me go?

Two-Face: Can't hurt your chances.

Salvatore Maroni: It was Ramirez.

[Two-Face pulls the coin out and cocks his gun]

Salvatore Maroni: [panicking] But you said...

Two-Face: I said it couldn't hurt your chances.

[flips coin; coin gets stolen midflip]

Two-Face: Well, now what the gently caress?

Salvatore Maroni: [shrugs]

Savage For The Winjun

A cardboard box with some blankets, a mannequins legs wearing jeans with some boots, maybe a small electric motor so the legs move every so often. an empty coffee cup with a dollar bill and some change next to the cardboard box/ legs setup.

set them up around town and go collect your earnings every night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax

hehe

• Locked thread