Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##unvote

Okay, -2 is close enough for a jokevote. Jesus, I forgot how quick they stack up in these small games.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poison Mushroom posted:

##unvote

Okay, -2 is close enough for a jokevote. Jesus, I forgot how quick they stack up in these small games.

Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you, and I will accept no offering from your hands.

Let he who is without sin cast the first vote.

##vote Poison Mushroom

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Magnus Gallant posted:

Wait so you're saying you're a nazi?

A bearded man should be a man of scholarship, integrity and Godliness. You are none of these things.

##vote Magnus Gallant

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Epsilon Plus posted:

A bearded man should be a man of scholarship, integrity and Godliness. You are none of these things.

##vote Magnus Gallant

Last I checked there is no nazirite, only naziwrong

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Epsilon Plus posted:

##vote Magnus Gallant

To each of you who vote Magnus, I say unto thee that you are like my brother.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Magnus Gallant posted:

Last I checked there is no nazirite, only naziwrong

Brilliant.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Somberbrero posted:

Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you, and I will accept no offering from your hands.

Let he who is without sin cast the first vote.

##vote Poison Mushroom

Somberbrero posted:

To each of you who vote Magnus, I say unto thee that you are like my brother.

So PM and Magnus are scum?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Looky who's all afraid of their vote looking bad in a forced manner. PM I don't want to vote you since you've been gone so long, sell out your partner and live another day

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Looky who's all afraid of their vote looking bad in a forced manner. PM I don't want to vote you since you've been gone so long, sell out your partner and live another day
Looky who's all eager to force a case on someone for not wanting the scum to turbo on a jokevote. Assuming neither scum were in on the jokevotes on Somberbrero, all it would take would be one more and then a scum could hammer him.

Unless you think we should have let that happen?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Looky who's all eager to force a case on someone for not wanting the scum to turbo on a jokevote. Assuming neither scum were in on the jokevotes on Somberbrero, all it would take would be one more and then a scum could hammer him.

Unless you think we should have let that happen?

Seems like a good way to catch a scum

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Seems like a good way to catch a scum

By letting a turbo happen on a town? Why didn't you add to the dog pile if you feel that way?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why are you sure he's town?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

Why are you sure he's town?

I'm not, but your theory requires he be town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opop, let me ask you a question: If I hadn't unvoted until -1, would that make me less scummy, or more, and why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hmm, good point. Ok then

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Opop, let me ask you a question: If I hadn't unvoted until -1, would that make me less scummy, or more, and why?

Depends on my mood at the time

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Depends on my mood at the time
Well, at least you're honest about it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If there's one thing I'm known for it's always being honest

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

If there's one thing I'm known for it's always being honest

Are you scum in this game?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm scum, and I'm not a great liar.

{Narrator} Both of those things he just said were lies

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (2): fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Magnus Gallant, Poison Mushroom
Magnus Gallant (1): Epsilon Plus
Poison Mushroom (1): Somberbrero

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, Mills, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Tremendous Taste

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (2): fiery_valkyrie, Poison Mushroom, Magnus Gallant, Poison Mushroom
Magnus Gallant (1): Epsilon Plus
Poison Mushroom (1): Somberbrero

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, Mills, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Tremendous Taste

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2014 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 10 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So PM and Magnus are scum?

I thought so, but I feel better about PM now. I am probably going to vote the player with the fewest posts at this rate.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I've been spending the last day trying to think of a good beard joke but I have decided there are none.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wrong again

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was coming here to make a joke about Yuming needing to be in this game because she is Mills' beard, but you basically beat me to the joke.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Mills posted:

I've been spending the last day trying to think of a good beard joke but I have decided there are none.

The joke is your pubescent scruff. Get out.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

I thought so, but I feel better about PM now. I am probably going to vote the player with the fewest posts at this rate.

So CPig or TT? Neither have posted since confirming. Did I miss anyone?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If there was ever a player I'd policy-lynch, it's Diqnol/AFP. But if there was a second one, it might be Tremendous Taste.

I still don't like the idea of a D1 lurker-lynch, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Epsilon Plus posted:

The joke is your pubescent scruff. Get out.
In other news, I really like the new guy.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poison Mushroom posted:

If there was ever a player I'd policy-lynch, it's Diqnol/AFP. But if there was a second one, it might be Tremendous Taste.

There are some legit reasons to avoid a lurker lynch day one, but I've come around on it. Lurking is anti-town whether you're scum or town.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

It's ok, I'll post for TT.

[TT]
Let's no lynch
[/TT]

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's me, not mislynching day one and instead walking hand in hand to d5 glory with that doc and/or cop that would have died

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

My plan was just to lynch scum D1 and D2 for the win. None of this dragging stuff out to D5.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok, vote yourself :smuggo:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Taste, stop being a woman. You know what I'm referring to. :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

Taste, stop being a woman. You know what I'm referring to. :colbert:

giving birth irl hold up

CapitalistPig