Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

as someone who never willingly comes to byob ever the byob threads i accidentally click on sometimes generally leave me feeling cool mint and refreshed.

gbs threads on the other hand generally just make me mad or disappointed.

hope you liked my outsider opinion thx bye.

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

the madness turned ito sad and my derpession is back now byob has ruined me

bwatts

Iggy Koopa posted:

the madness turned ito sad and my derpession is back now byob has ruined me
:toot:

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

as someone who never willingly comes to byob ever the byob threads i accidentally click on sometimes generally leave me feeling cool mint and refreshed.

gbs threads on the other hand generally just make me mad or disappointed.

hope you liked my outsider opinion thx bye.

Hello.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
hes gone dude

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mad = nutty
pretty drat mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie