Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Machai posted:

Gross, dude.

I was going to do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

while i dont believe in tomorrow, or that you are dateable, i do believe in well wishing, so heres to you, Gross dude

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My date was canceled.

verily carefree

Gross Dude posted:

My date was canceled.

did she have to wash her hair? bitches always be washing their hair.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

warroar posted:

did she have to wash her hair? bitches always be washing their hair.

No, she met someone she really liked. I'm a little bummed, but the last few times I texted her,I was getting Luke warm vibes.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

women have so much filthy hair

verily carefree

Gross Dude posted:

No, she met someone she really liked. I'm a little bummed, but the last few times I texted her,I was getting Luke warm vibes.

gently caress her, youre ten times the guy that other guy isnt

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

gross dude could you give me a rundown on what activities you were gonna do with your date? mine isn't cancelled so maybe you could help me out with ideas

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Chill la Chill posted:

gross dude could you give me a rundown on what activities you were gonna do with your date? mine isn't cancelled so maybe you could help me out with ideas

We were going to get coffee and awkwardly drink it as we asked each other how many siblings we have

cute anime girl

Remember to cum on something. You hosed that up last time.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Gross Dude posted:

We were going to get coffee and awkwardly drink it as we asked each other how many siblings we have

what happens if she spills some scalding hot coffee on herself this sounds incredibly dangerous

alnilam

Do you live near a park, is it nice there, go on a tree climbing adventure

Machai

Take a note from well-known ladies man Dan Ryckert and take your date to Hood Slam

Lumpy and Grumpy
im sorry to hear that your mom cancelled on you

ba-dam-tss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Lumpy and Grumpy posted:

im sorry to hear that your grandma cancelled on you

ba-dam-tss

• Locked thread