Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
take her out, as friends of course, for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again op

works everytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
People in general take care of their emotions, so they tend be unsure when things become emotional. The girl wants to have a low risk encounter with high reward. So her instinct will usually be to block or repel things that involve more risk than she's comfortable with giving. Also, initially, she wants her view to match up with your actions.

So love at first sight is great when it's mutual, but terrible when it's not, and even worst when she's not open to it. I think it is a bit of misnomer that the girls doesn't like emotions, cause that isn't true. Women like to be opened with care, and the opening must balance your offers with what she's comfortable.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Mulefisk posted:

People in general take care of their emotions, so they tend be unsure when things become emotional. The girl wants to have a low risk encounter with high reward. So her instinct will usually be to block or repel things that involve more risk than she's comfortable with giving. Also, initially, she wants her view to match up with your actions.

So love at first sight is great when it's mutual, but terrible when it's not, and even worst when she's not open to it. I think it is a bit of misnomer that the girls doesn't like emotions, cause that isn't true. Women like to be opened with care, and the opening must balance your offers with what she's comfortable.

YES exactly its possible to break out of the FZ

you need to keep her comfortable and think about that all the time! She left a mark on the bench? Maybe you should put a cushion there because she does not feel comfortable on it!

Always think about what is happening around you as you begin to open her up and put your fingers inside. I always say girls are like a fine clam that should be pried open slowly to reveal a beautiful pearl inside ;)

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Homeless chicks don't want to date him either.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
did you sniff the bench

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Treat her like poo poo you dumbass

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Carry a printer over a mile to her house.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Mulefisk posted:

Hmm. I think I know what you mean. Things is after she said her piece I immediately turned into my natural self, putting my ferry up on my desk, checking my phone, I even said something she and was really weird. So maybe I've made her more careful by acting too casual.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
pic of op getting cucked

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

I did think about it but I skyped my mum as soon as she left and id have felt guilty. I did take a photo of it though.

smart, thinking ahead like that

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op this is not as good as your e/n threads, sorry

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
force the offending female to outright reject you, then fly in to a rage and murder her as is your right

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

pic of op getting cucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcXblWojdM

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Secks Cauldron posted:

Homeless chicks don't want to date him either.

homeless chicks would walk all over him.

take his tv and kidney

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

if you associate asianness with attractiveness then you're probably a huge loving goon

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Clochette posted:

if you associate asianness with attractiveness then you're probably a huge loving goon

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Clochette posted:

hmmm..

whats the sotry behind that red writing you have?

FTR I've done it with multiple girls, less than half were asian.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

op did you freak out

you want to do that

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwsJtSfyXU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Meeting a girl is a lot like going to a job interview. The interviewer knows within 5 minutes if they'll hire you, and the girl knows within 5 minutes if she'll sleep with you.

You've been friendzoned from the start, but are too thick to realize it. Enjoy never having consensual sex with this woman, OP.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

No. 6 posted:

Meeting a girl is a lot like going to a job interview. The interviewer knows within 5 minutes if they'll hire you, and the girl knows within 5 minutes if she'll sleep with you.

You've been friendzoned from the start, but are too thick to realize it. Enjoy never having consensual sex with this woman, OP.

five seconds more like

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
wrong. women dont make decisions about anything.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pnMWvbFpS8

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Clochette posted:

wait arent you literally the huge goon that had a literal cave of pizza under her bed for late night snacking

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
friends are great to have and impmrove your quality of life (QoL) so POP OPEN THTA EXCEL SPREADSHEET AND add a 1+10 toi the happiness column my friend

you just scored!!

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

opus111 posted:

Don't be a nice person to her? She wants to do a flute and piano duet but I don't cos I think she's too rigid with tempo and so not fun to play with. Is this an Asian thing? She seems to take things very seriously. So I should say no?

Play a duet with her and then when it's over flip the bench, throw the sheet music everywhere, basically go buck wild and destroy everything and yell IT'S CALLED RUBATO BITCH LOOK IT UP

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

No. 6 posted:

I immediately friendzone pretty much every girl I meet. If they want to sleep with me, its always later when they're frustrated with how I'm responding to them. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but that's fine, sometimes being actual friends is better. Also they hook you up with their friends for some reason, even if they originally wanted to sleep with you.

I dont know why it works that way but there's a secret pro life hack tip . disclaimer: it only works if you're actually doing it and not just trying to sleep with them.

All that being said I don't do this because I'm so poon master pro over here, it's likely because I had/have low self esteem. However as that's generally faded, what I do has stayed the same. I find it much more fufilling as well. Drunk one night stands can actually be fairly awkward the next day, but when you hook up with a girl that was "friendzoned" its almost always light and even somewhat carefree after the fact and little changes. Until you get serious, but that's something else entirely.

Sex Bumbo
Aug 14, 2004
How do I make friends. How do I find zones.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
1. Be better looking if you're an uggo.

If that doesn't work then you're either sol or she's probably not worth it.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Friends are cool to have OP.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

1. Be better looking if you're an uggo.

If that doesn't work then you're either sol or she's probably not worth it.

she wants someone richer, she always does

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

wait arent you literally the huge goon that had a literal cave of pizza under her bed for late night snacking

also met their significant other on a chris-chan forum

"a huge loving goon"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wellcume 2 friendzone, OP

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
friendzone:

TWO PPL ENTEr, ONE LEAVES TOTALLY INOGRANT AND UNAEFFECTED BUT THE OTHER IS REALLY RESENTFUL N poo poo that keeps a grudge against hte other forever

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Google ladder theory, problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

No. 6 posted:

To be fair this is true for guys with standards too. Most people are going to have a would/wouldn't cutoff that applies before you even open your mouth and then another when they hear what your occupation/hobbies are. Personality is like the third trial.

• Locked thread