Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

no they will not posted:

no, they will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

chief of police: im putting my entire team on this case, expect that loose cannon with a heart of gold! he's suspended, turn in your badge and computer!

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
only a lone cop can unplug this binary criminal

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Det. Lu Xannon: I've got you now, there are no computers in the forests of Canada
Computer Killer: Ah, but you're wrong. Your brain is a computer!
*Computer killer begins to shout "one" and "zero" in succession very loudy while Det. Xannon grips his head and screams*

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

it's my evil twin brother :stare:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

and you're the only one who can stop him

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
We have to upgrade the internet to Web 3.0 in order to patch all the hacks the computer killer has on Web 2.0.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Azraelle posted:

Det. Lu Xannon: I've got you now, there are no computers in the forests of Canada
Computer Killer: Ah, but you're wrong. Your brain is a computer!
*Computer killer begins to shout "one" and "zero" in succession very loudy while Det. Xannon grips his head and screams*
oh my god

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
older, experienced cop: the computer killer... he's hacking all our ips! i can't lock him down!!
hotshot rookie: hang on, i got this. *dons oculus rift and cyber gloves, starts punching and kicking as camera cuts between "real" world and "virtual" world*
old cop, watching his monitor in horror: no! stop, you don't know what you're- *screen flashes red, on his face, as the rookie collapses to the floor and the oculus falls off his now ashen face*
old cop: *stares mournfully at the rookie, bends down and picks up the oculus and then turns back tothe computer screen* gently caress YOU COMPUTER KILLER!!!!!!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
he may not run the correct operating system but, gently caress: he's a hell of a cop

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i think you need to call computer man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWD7iqtOJSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IqqlW1U4k

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[LT. MILLS]
you... you sick gently caress, psycho, you... you friggin pervert!

*vomiting noises are heard while camera pans over to the wall, where wrods are written in the victim's blood. it is the iTunes EULA*

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

[young man] But.... you said you would help me computer, we had a deal computer killer, WE HAD A DEAL

[mainframe computer] Haven't you heard the old saying? Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window *uses mechanical tape drive arm to throw young man out of the window of the skyscraper they are in*

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
*rookie coder runs through forest, drenched with rain* i don't understand! i always wrote my code like its next owner was a violent killer!

computer killer: *stepping out from behind tree* yes, but you see: i got them to them first. developers, developers, DEVELOPERS *hundreds of axe wielding programmers surround them*

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

ADINSX posted:

[young man] But.... you said you would help me computer, we had a deal computer killer, WE HAD A DEAL

[mainframe computer] Haven't you heard the old saying? Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window *uses mechanical tape drive arm to throw young man out of the window of the skyscraper they are in*

slow motion fall, young man has rapid flashback sequence of people he's betrayed. *MMMMM What'd ya say that you only meant well, because of course you did*

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[DEPUTY SANDERS] lieutenant mills, we managed to recover some of the surveillance video from the flash drives!
[LT. MILLS] i'll see if i can enhance them using the algorithm i wrote
* LT. MILLS enters what looks like computer commands into a terminal window *
[LT. MILLS] w- what is that man doing to his anus????
[DEPUTY SANDERS] *sniggers*

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[DEPUTY SANDERS] sir we found the killer's manifesto
[LT. MILLS] it looks like some sort of code... it's just full of misspelled computer words, every other sentence is the previous sentence being quoted, and at the top of every page he wrote the word "snipe". what the heck???

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

"Hello from the goldmine... wait, hold on... I'm getting a message on my computer."

*steps into office off camera*

*mechanical keyboard clicking sounds*

*suddenly loud modem screeches are heard*

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

no they will not posted:

Its the computer killer

be careful... acting like a pedant is the common GBS posters passive way of trying to make fun of the thread... hes probably a vile troll

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
computer killer? erm... im pretty sure that computers arent even alive to begin with *crowd starts screaming + chimping out*

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Nov 29, 2014

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

weird indented green text in my amberpos... 3spoopy5me

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[ROOFTOP SNIPER #1] lieutenant i have a clear visual of the suspect, how should i proceed?
[LT. MILLS] tell me what you see officer
[ROOFTOP SNIPER #1] sir it appears to be an individual in his early to mid thirties. he is sitting at the computer in his underwear and is browsing what looks to me like a message forum with a pink background. i repeat forum with a pink background. awaiting further instructions, sir
[LT. MILLS] *sigh* take the shot

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost
in all my years on the force, I have yet to find funny computer

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the compputer is coming from inside the phone

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sarge, he didnt just kill her...he kill -9'ed her...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the cops have tracked the killer to an old computer warehouse down at the docks. "careful james, there's no telling what this freak has up his sleeve... howe and i will go in first, keep a lookout here and come in if we need backup." as james stands watch by the door, the compaq behind him whirrs to life...

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

specifically he was upset with his initial input and final output device, and not the computer itself

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

~pencil sharpener spins menacingly~

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
a victim opens their mouth to scream and modem noises come out

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

SmokaDustbowl posted:

a victim opens their mouth to scream and modem noises come out

died at 28.8 kbps

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
imagine a gun but instead its a winamp skin

pram
Jun 10, 2001
it was moose milkie guys. he was the computer killer :milkie:

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
*the computer killer haunting theme plays*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIW4F285QjA

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

sarge, he didnt just kill her...he kill -9'ed her...

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
cop: sir the footprints for those shoes end here all of a sudden
detective watson: drat. he must've rebooted

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
[DEPUTY SANDERS] Sir it appears the computer killer has infiltrated our system! every single record in the mugshots database
has been replaced by an image of a middle-aged african-american male wearing a colorful sweater!
[LT. MILLS] oh no thats actually correct

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

voted 5 on a stickied thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

voted 1 on a stickied thread

• Locked thread