Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

i am he posted:

this forum got played like a piano

If there was a harder to play better piano it got played like that to.

Miss Psychosis fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

BYOB: Stop it. I hate this song. It's terrible and NOT funny. *music stops* What happened to the music?

i am he

just kidding. hardly anybody misses him.

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

i wish i had good penmanship

yeah old timey penmanship is really cool

GEExCEE

twoday posted:

Sweet. No worries, this poo poo takes time, and I'm going to be working on other stuff at least till the end of the month anyway. You just reminded me, I heard that there is a girl somewhere around here who specializes in late 17th century Surinamese military history and I have to send her an email.

edit: how was tanzania?

tanzania was cool. it sounds like your academic friend is someone who could be useful. by the way I think the people at Fort Zeelandia (it's now a museum) can be reached at +597 42 58 71 or museum@cq-link.sr.

Lil Cunty

dogcrash truther posted:

ladies, be honest, a man with good penmanship gets your motor running

vroom vroom

ty crap

ty landy

i am he

is it one of mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

i am he posted: