Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

black on black murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
and like, as funny as it would be to dogpile anidav (because it's anidav) we shouldn't do that either because anidav needs something to go right for him (at least until the second day (which is like getting through the first round of applications (jobhunting joke)))

day 1 sucks

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

PAPER READ MURDER

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I have no clue what's haooebing here but I want in next time it looks fun. I <3 fun.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well, we can either (i) no lynch, (ii) dog pile someone, (iii) wait for everyone to check in but this would require a longer deadline.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Mills posted:

Well, we can either (i) no lynch, (ii) dog pile someone, (iii) wait for everyone to check in but this would require a longer deadline.

lynch the last person to check in for being lazy

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay guys we need to start getting some ~data~. Normally we would have nothing to go on yet, but with our confirmed Ludlam-sama here in our midst, surely we can sort out the most ideologically pure by seeing who can best express their fanboy or fangirl love!

On that note, I would just like to announce that "Scott" has been bumped to the top of my boy baby name list.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay guys we need to start getting some ~data~. Normally we would have nothing to go on yet, but with our confirmed Ludlam-sama here in our midst, surely we can sort out the most ideologically pure by seeing who can best express their fanboy or fangirl love!

On that note, I would just like to announce that "Scott" has been bumped to the top of my boy baby name list.

How much money do you have?

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Like any good young green - I will follow Scott Ludlam right or wrong.

As the only confirmed town, Bowmore has the best shot at naming scum.

hooman posted:

How much money do you have?

:golfclap:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I'm town doctor, I'll protect scotty 2hotty tonight. Hopefully I'm not the only doctor so I don't get bumped off by mafia tonight...

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I need a brussel sprout. That's the sorry of greens we are

Unrelated - my phone autocorrected brussel to bridal.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I can apparently only doctor once, but I'll still use it tonight. Bowmore is way too valuable to lose in night 1

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I feel special :3:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
##vote Mills

He is an extremist in both threads.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I feel like anidav is just going for an easy lynch which is a bit of a scum trap.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
haven't checked my role pm yet but ##vote mills

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Mills posted:

I feel like anidav is just going for an easy lynch which is a bit of a scum trap.

this

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Splode posted:

I'm town doctor, I'll protect scotty 2hotty tonight. Hopefully I'm not the only doctor so I don't get bumped off by mafia tonight...

whaaa- why the hell would you- ohhhh, one-shot, I gotcha. okay thats not so bad then. Protect Scotty at all costs!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

No traps here, I'm just returning the vote you cast. I've never even bothered with you before but casting a vote against me draws my attention to where it otherwise wouldn't be. Making a quick enemy isn't a smart day one move, Mills.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Milky and mills are v close. This is suspicious.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
otoh mills is a complete tool and has never been fun to play with and is scum irl

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That wasn't the reason you gave in your last post so you sound like you're just making things up now. Scum trap.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Anidav gives a reason for his vote, gets called on it, and produces from thin air a new reason that was the real reason all along.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIH1YVLZb4s

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Mills posted:

Anidav gives a reason for his vote, gets called on it, and produces from thin air a new reason that was the real reason all along.

classic anidav

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Tithin you can be our third musketeer if you like. :3:

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."

Splode posted:

TBH - if you are the town Dr, then revealing it this way is a pretty silly move. Everyone knows that Bowmore is town. He would have also been a honey trap the first night for Mafia. I believe you have given your hand away early.

However, if you are mafia - this role claim would be useful as if Bowmore doesn't die tonight (because as a group you have decided to kill another random town) you can claim you protected him.

All I am saying is that you better visit Bowmore tonight and that Bowmore better not die

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
idk what that means but my role pm is funny and true irl and didn't give me any reason to change my vote. vote mills, antifa4lyf

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I thought reasons were mandatory or else the game would have nothing to discuss?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

everyone let's just calm down and enjoy the ~*~magic circle~*~ of mafia

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anyone else notice how Friendlyjordies sounds just like Trent from Punchy?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Mills posted:

Tithin you can be our third musketeer if you like. :3:

Or third wheel? :(

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
phoneposting while playing mafia sux argh

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
hello yes i am here for the mafia, trots plz leave

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
So doctor is one use only? I wonder if we could introduce some sort of co payment to make that more sustainable.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Freudian Slip posted:

TBH - if you are the town Dr, then revealing it this way is a pretty silly move. Everyone knows that Bowmore is town. He would have also been a honey trap the first night for Mafia. I believe you have given your hand away early.

However, if you are mafia - this role claim would be useful as if Bowmore doesn't die tonight (because as a group you have decided to kill another random town) you can claim you protected him.

All I am saying is that you better visit Bowmore tonight and that Bowmore better not die

I am not very good at this, but one shot doctor is meh anyway. My plan was that people would watch me visit bowmore, watch him not die, and then I'd be confirmed town, though no longer a doctor (though at least bowmore lives for another turn)

In hindsight it wasn't a great plan.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm suspicious of Splode

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I'm suspicious of everybody.

• Locked thread