Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Carmack made the oculus rift to gently caress imaginary women. Romero gets women on the reg.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
*carmack tweet voice* You think I don't have a girlfriend... I choose to have many.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

didnmt romero import some underage eastern european groupie from the daikatana forums to be his sex slave or some poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OMGVBFLOL posted:

didnmt romero import some underage eastern european groupie from the daikatana forums to be his sex slave or some poo poo

Sound's Like a P. Romero Thing To Do, To Me.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

red plastic cup posted:

no one pays attention to sticky threads

:(

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

red plastic cup posted:

Gamers never look up.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Sounds like he made her his bitch :cool:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:dogbutton:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

red plastic cup posted:

it's true. stickied threads are usually rules and other gay poo poo so i don't even process them. it is bittersweet, i think, to have your thread stickied. duality.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Remember me, Tom!? When I killed Ion Storm? I looked just! Like! Thiiiiiiiiis!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Dec 26, 2012

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
"The only thing I think about now is.. what if... when we released Doom, we actually released HDoom?" (laughs). We would have destroyed the gaming industry, I think. HDoom is hilarious."
- John Romero

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
This thread is going places.

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Doctor Goat posted:

He was bitten by a trollface and is slowly transforming.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
hmmm you know this thread is insanely dope but what would really ttake it to the next level its if everyone juts emptyquoted the same pic endlessly for several pages straight

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

rediscover posted:

hmmm you know this thread is insanely dope but what would really ttake it to the next level its if everyone juts emptyquoted the same pic endlessly for several pages straight

Sometimes an epic OP simply has to be respected.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I checked to see if Carmack was turning into anything and got in the results and I don't know why

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I have just unleashed a level 5 troll into Pet Island. This may be my last post--I just want it to be in this thread.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sir AIDS posted:

I have just unleashed a level 5 troll into Pet Island. This may be my last post--I just want it to be in this thread.

I salute you, Sir AIDS. Godspeed,.

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

RIP

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

F

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

I volunteer to post threads for you by proxy, for however long you are gone.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

F

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the F meme.... classic

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ga9Bs4fzSY