Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tight shorts

i was until i, through meditation, found the secret

--------------------> :justpost: <----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

ron color posted:

"That's quite enough, Mister Dabsnort." She reached out expectantly, "The keys to the childrens' cages, if you please."

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Iggy Koopa posted:

oh man hey you postin in byob now cool

i fulfill a nomadic posting style. i like to travel around and take in the sights, posting when i envision new sights to manifest into view. interaction causes ripples, man

good to see you back dude. my mom always told me i carry a presence about myself. when i think of what that means by way of examples throughout human history, i can't help but think of the bright presence you slickly embrace into the byob posting forums. sadly, my mom doesnt know who you are :(

SIDS Vicious

The Kraken posted:

i fulfill a nomadic posting style. i like to travel around and take in the sights, posting when i envision new sights to manifest into view. interaction causes ripples, man

good to see you back dude. my mom always told me i carry a presence about myself. when i think of what that means by way of examples throughout human history, i can't help but think of the bright presence you slickly embrace into the byob posting forums. sadly, my mom doesnt know who you are :(

yeah my mom doesnt know who I am either shes always like hey ge t out of my house, and like, i told you im a 30 year old man named Philip not your mother, haha what a card.

bog pixie

did someone say dabds lmao

• Locked thread