Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i last used bellender in around the turn of the century

my opinion of it will never update beyond that point.

it's piss trash for idiots and holy lol have you seen the poo poo that comes out of it.

unrelated, i'm trying to convince my mom to move to sketchup instead of building all her fantasy house designs in some 25 year old dollar-store cad-in-a-box program that still touts windows 95 compatibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
well, see you in a bit echi :rolleyes:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lol echi probated himself so he wouldn't have to face the onslaught of criticism over unironically liking blender

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

infernal machines posted:

lol echi probated himself so he wouldn't have to face the onslaught of criticism over unironically liking blender

teh truth is out there

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
youre close minded if you think bl;ender hasn't advanced in 15 years

blender owns. yes the people who use it are truly hosed in the head

yes people make the worst poo poo imaginable with it

but its simply amazing well designed and thought out efficient software

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

y do u post inline nsfw if not to get probed

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

just to stick it to the man??

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

I'm going to download and try out blender tonight. maybe I will make a cool spaceship.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
things 3ds and maya does better than blender :

take money out of hoenst peoples pockets

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobbilljim posted:

y do u post inline nsfw if not to get probed

uh i didnt realise there was exposed nipple until i posted it i just GISd it and saw it from a distance

plus i also hope people are going to reasonable, see its funny, and not get their panties in a twist and report. i mean, no one is

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i haven't reported you, echopoopoo :)

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i suspect its kevin (pleasure)

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

thankfully i dont get told off for pig boobs at work

also snitches get stitches, lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i haven't reported you either, but i am disappointed in you for your full-throated defense of an open source software project

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there is only shame in reporting in YOSPOS

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but I will go to hell defending free software pinnacle "blender"

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's weird that people are afraid of weird/gross pics going through their work's Internet filter because they don't use a phone for whatever reason but not their own posts or basically any of the words on this site.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

emoji posted:

It's weird that people are afraid of weird/gross pics going through their work's Internet filter because they don't use a phone for whatever reason but not their own posts or basically any of the words on this site.

i thought it was mostly if your boss/coworker looks at your screen and sees some big ol' baps flopping about you might get in poo poo, whereas you wouldn't just for looking at pictures of red pandas and angry nerds cursing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

echinopsis posted:

sculptris is ok...

sculpting in blender is good too.

plus blender does UV unwrapping and texture painting, as well as render baking

im dying in my ofice gently caress you hahahaha

• Locked thread