Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I already celebrated last weekend, played some Heroes of the Storm mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
gonna play reassembly which is a fun and chill game that's good to play when smoking

surc
Aug 17, 2004

El Wombato posted:

gonna play reassembly which is a fun and chill game that's good to play when smoking

I've been looking for a good game that I can play while actually smoking, without it being a problem or requiring me to actually pause the game when I pause to pack myself a lil snap, which this reminded me of. Is reassembly a game like that and/or what are some games like that?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Infinifactory

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

surc posted:

I've been looking for a good game that I can play while actually smoking, without it being a problem or requiring me to actually pause the game when I pause to pack myself a lil snap, which this reminded me of. Is reassembly a game like that and/or what are some games like that?

i think Goat Simulator would be pretty fun to play stoned, i mean all you do is run around as a goat and do funny poo poo. pretty sure you can pause too. you can even become a swole goat and beat up other goats.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

this sounds insanely loving retarded

I don't mind dial-a-combo system in theory but the window for your inputs is so so so loving small. Like you can input them pretty fast, and it won't register.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Ganja_Farmer_1998

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I will play Pillars of Eternity, OP. I plan to continue the adventures of my elven shotgun psychic

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did the Strangers and Freaks mission where the weed advocate gives trevor a j and he starts seeing clowns, and then I did Franklin's version and nothing happens and he throws the weed on the ground in disgust.

If you do it as Michael he sees aliens and brutally murders them with a minigun.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Aren't you the guy who keeps condoms filled with piss in his freezer?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frank Horrigan posted:

Aren't you the guy who keeps condoms filled with piss in his freezer?

Wait... You DON'T do this?

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Wormskull posted:

Wait... You DON'T do this?

no, I store my piss in mountain dew bottles like a real gamer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just finished reading the OPs pic and laughed off my own rear end. i'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just finished reading the OPs pic and laughed off my own rear end. i'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS.

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im eating some carrot cake

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well, I was playing Mortal Kombat 10 a second ago but I don't think I got the brain to learn how to remember kombos and other kool stuff so I gave up on that and now I'm about to boot up GTA5, which will likely go into 4/20. I may, also, go to the Greens and get some epic snacks but there's nothing on to really watch...

are you an idiot or something

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

fadam posted:

If wanting to play GTA 5 instead of Mortal Kombat makes you an idiot, then I guess I'm a full on retard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fadam posted:

I get really tired of going to a menu to look at a combo or how to do a move pretty quick. I guess if that makes me an idiot then sure.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I'm continuing the 120 Star Challenge and watching Leprechaun 4: In Space.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I booted up Persona 4 a second ago since lately I have had an itch for a JRPG which I haven't really had in years and I seen that one and SMT Nocturne and DDS2 on PS2 Classics for PS3 so I bought those ones since I heard their among the best, and I got to the first save point and turned it off, but I might check it out later.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

is anyone playing an incredibly gory video game on the anniversary of the columbine shootings today?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I get really tired of going to a menu to look at a combo or how to do a move pretty quick. I guess if that makes me an idiot then sure.

why don't you just remember like three good strings and go from there.....

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

all the characters best moves are back forward and a face button followed by spamming either both kick buttons or both punch buttons.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I booted up Persona 4 a second ago since lately I have had an itch for a JRPG which I haven't really had in years and I seen that one and SMT Nocturne and DDS2 on PS2 Classics for PS3 so I bought those ones since I heard their among the best, and I got to the first save point and turned it off, but I might check it out later.

my nigga play dds1 first if u gothis route

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
planning on smokeing some Kush and playing nuclear throne tonight. cheers

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm going to beat Super Mario Brothers 3 today. :cool:

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Playing some ElonaPlus, farming some herb for the occasion. The fertilizer's made out of Little Girl corpses but the herb doesn't seem to care.

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Apr 21, 2015

Soral
May 30, 2009

i dont smoke weed but today i played pokemon shuffle

Soral
May 30, 2009

but one time i saw a marijuana exchange in a safeway parking lot so you could say i'm "in the know"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my nigga play dds1 first if u gothis route

Meh I didn't want to buy both, to save money...

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial

surc posted:

yea you can pause and blaze and play space legos and then fly it around when you're done

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can pause and blaze.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You can pause and blaze.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Meh I didn't want to buy both, to save money...

fag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got around 30 stars in Super Mario 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
I will probably play some more bloodborne and maybe some hyper metroid.

• Locked thread