Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Gwynsanity. The Beet down. A Katastrophe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay, I scrounged up another minor role, so 13 players will be fine! Working on the PM's now.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i hope anidav is mark

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mark was actually the last one on my original list! I had to scrounge up another one after him, even. I think I'm just going to assign all the charaters randomly to be fair. Or most of em anyway.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Advance notice I've just gotten a days work tomorrow so I will not be able to be super active throughout the day, I'll keep an eye on my phone and try to contribute as much as I can during breaks.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Advance notice I've just gotten a days work tomorrow so I will not be able to be super active throughout the day, I'll keep an eye on my phone and try to contribute as much as I can during breaks.

##vote Kat Delacour

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Why I aughta

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

you're not flipping out and telling me to gently caress inanimate objects. i was right :smuggo:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote all you muppets

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

white mans burping posted:

##vote all you muppets

you'd like that you sick furry bastard.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Matthew Beet posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

Caesaaaaaaaaaaaaarh

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

you're not flipping out and telling me to gently caress inanimate objects. i was right :smuggo:

Does this mean you got your scum role PM already?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Mod sent me the mod doc instead of role PM.
So who's Bifauxnen and why is he scum?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kat Delacour posted:

Does this mean you got your scum role PM already?

I'm an even night doctor actually.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Nurses, even night doctors, jailors, when haven't we taken for a ride?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
actually i bus drove myself with bif so now i'm gm

*modkills u*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay, PMs are sent! Let me know if you haven't got yours. Rules will be up in a bit.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Got mine. I have no loving idea what any of the flavour means.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I may be awake at an unreliable time tomorrow morning, so how about we just get this show on the road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-HWQ4hQPo8

In 1938, Joseph Joestar moved from England to America, along with his grandma Erina. Joseph's father was a pilot who had died in WWI, and his mother also mysteriously disappeared during the war. But they also had Speedwagon, a lifelong friend of the Joestar family.

Speedwagon had hit it rich in America as an oil tycoon, and dedicated his fortune to creating the Speedwagon Foundation. Ostensibly a research organization, its true purpose is to investigate supernatural threats like Dio and the stone mask. And they had just made a horrifying discovery: a ruin containing more stone masks! Any one of them could create new vampires like Dio! But even more threatening was the mysterious man sealed into the stone alongside them.

This was only the first of the Pillar Men - ancient humanoid beings who appear to be behind the creation of the stone masks. The masks augment humans into a vampire state, mimicking the abilities of the Pillar Men themselves. But the Pillar Men were even more powerful, with a greater ability to manipulate their own biology. The first Pillar Man, Santana, awoke from his hibernation but was defeated by the Ripple power of Joseph Joestar.

However, the threat was far from over. During the fight, Santana demonstrated an ability to conceal himself by merging with another person's body. With this kind of ability, the remaining Pillar Men could be hiding anywhere, inside anyone.

Many Ripple users and even Nazi scientists are working together to defeat these Pillar Men, but will it be too little, too late? Will humanity have any chance now that this ancient terror has awoken? Day 1 of the hunt has begun!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kat Delacour (1): Matthew Beet

Not Voting (12): Anidav, Asphyxious, Birdstrike, Gwynplaine, HiipFire, Kat Delacour, MaliciousOnion, Mithranderp, Seagull, Those On My Left, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 26th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 21 hours, 41 minutes.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
we should kill nazis first and hope that the pillar men are inside them imo

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
so an easy one:

##vote Asphyxious

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
What the hell is a Ripple user?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Seagull posted:

so an easy one:

##vote Asphyxious

nice agenda bro

that's not how you spell anidav

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
my pro-nazi-killing agenda has never failed me before

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote anidav

Interestingly when I typed that, after the hashtagvote Swype suggested "Matthew"as next word

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
I don't even have a name. I feel so expendable.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Given the flavor, the first person to pose dramatically is usually a Pillar Man.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
*poses*

*forages for nuts*

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

##vote anidav

Interestingly when I typed that, after the hashtagvote Swype suggested "Matthew"as next word

Swype knows what's up

Seagull posted:

so an easy one:

##vote Asphyxious

lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote anidav

Hmm mine gives three options ##vote Those On My Left, Mithranderp and Bifauxnen.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Seagull good avatar. Self bought?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Matthew Beet posted:

Seagull good avatar. Self bought?

Probably got sick of people thinking he was Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Have we lynched Anidav yet?

##vote Anidav

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i'm an even night doctor

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE AGAIN

##vote TOML

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

i'm an even night doctor

I'm a jailor.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hey guys can someone help me, I can't seem to open the scumdoc?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-FFychtvFj5abmuqnH3ByigfToMikf1hK43qgALTJYI/edit#gid=0

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Beet may be scum but that doesn't mean he's mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i loled

• Locked thread