Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

In the newest episode...

We sneak into the castle and pretend to be a really lame, blonde James Bond. Can Layle put away his fedora for long enough for his pretense to work?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

Now that literally every Selkie has been imprisoned in a giant, floating prison, Layle and Belle decide to sneak in and attempt to set them free. Separately. For some reason.
Can they make it out without a massive death toll? (Hint: Probably not)

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
This game; caught in the twilight between entertaining and terminally dull.

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

AltaBrown posted:

This game; caught in the twilight between entertaining and terminally dull.

Definitely one of the big problems I have with it. The cutscenes are fun to make fun of and interesting, but most of the gameplay is just pointing the Wiimote and pressing B. Plus running around everywhere is a huge pain, and pretty boring, which is why I always speed past it.

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

We continue into the giant floating prison, and confront Jegran!

Also, there's only two episodes left after this, THANK GOD

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012
In the second to last episode, Princess Althaea attempts to get evil villain Jegran to cure her father, with no restraints, ropes, or handcuffs whatsoever! What will happen? (you can probably guess.)

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

And it's time for the final episode!
Thank you to everyone who watched our LP and posted in the thread! Logan and I will probably move onto a new LP sometime soon, so if you enjoyed this one, be sure to check it out!

SilverFire
Dec 31, 2012
Part 19 is blocked by Square Enix on copyright grounds.

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

SilverFire posted:

It's in dispute right now, so it should be viewable. Sorry! Square Enix is ridiculously protective of this game in particular for some reason, and have tried to block worldwide probably every video in this series since I came back a month ago...

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

SilverFire posted:

Soooo... I just checked to see why the video isn't working, and it seems that this time the censor has found within the video 'audiovisual content' as opposed to just 'visual content'. So I'm going to try to reupload the video with the game audio reduced and auto-ducked, and see if that makes a difference? We'll see...

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

The ending must be so awesome that Nintendo wants us to play and experience it ourselves!

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012

AltaBrown posted:

The ending must be so awesome that Nintendo wants us to play and experience it ourselves!

(Hint: It's a kind of terrible ending, but that might have been pretty predictable)

So I tried my clever plan, but it turned out that reducing the volume and auto-ducking did nothing. So, I have it uploaded to Dailymotion for the time being, and hopefully within a month our copyright strike will be addressed by Square Enix.
For real this time!

Also, thank you for being such a loyal viewer and commenter, AltaBrown <3
We couldn't have made jokes about molesting goats without you - and that's a valuable thing. Probably.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Dang, I thought this lp died, I gotta catch up on this ridiculous game. I don't think I could play through this one, but it looks fun enough.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

And the ending was a anti-climactic as the rest of the game. So full of potential, but so full of failure.

Whelp, thanks for slogging through this, because I sure as hell didn't have the patience to do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012
Thanks to everyone for watching! We'll be back with another game soon.

• Locked thread